Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 108)

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Ahhh I want to read and like every post but I can't. I don't want to read any spoilers so I'm carefully looking through the posts and trying to avoid anything spoiler-ish.LOL
Once I finally watch it I'm probably going to go on a crazy liking spree here LOL. If only there was a love button. 

+1 from my sideLOL I so badly want to read each and every wordOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupHousefullnoor321angrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulouseglace-bleue-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Those of you who haven't watched it...I really wish we could discuss this without you all seeing the spoilers because during the first half of the movie, I realized I would have LOVED it even more had I known nothing about the movie at all (no promos, no trailer, nothing) because it hits your senses with something so different with Gaurav right away and that Maneesh flavoured depiction of Delhi is just so enjoyable. I think I would have lost my shit totally if I hadn't known the premise and context of what was happening LOL

I totally get why people are loving the first half so much and Gaurav, deserving so, he and Maneesh's Dilli touch is very endearing. I get from there to second half you would need to remember the premise and context to actually get vested because Gaurav is such a star on his own. Habib+Maneesh team usually bring their A-game for dialogues and they were on spot here. 

This movie has a repeat value , you can watch it again and again , find so many different perspectives and nuances. Embarrassed

really...u think...even for the neutral viewers?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321angrybreadAS-Rificharminggenie-DZ-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I totally get why people are loving the first half so much and Gaurav, deserving so, he and Maneesh's Dilli touch is very endearing. I get from there to second half you would need to remember the premise and context to actually get vested because Gaurav is such a star on his own. Habib+Maneesh team usually bring their A-game for dialogues and they were on spot here. 

This movie has a repeat value , you can watch it again and again , find so many different perspectives and nuances. Embarrassed

really...u think...even for the neutral viewers?
[/QUOTE]
 I personally think it should have a repeat value but then audience can have different perception because this movie can  be viewed through 2 perspectives. So , my advice , watch twice. TongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321angrybreadAS-Rifiglace-bleue-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged

The gushing here is infectious! 

How is it possible to not go Gaurav on SRK? 

Talking of reflected glory someone mentioned few posts back - I'm quite feeling that w.r.t SRK now. EmbarrassedLOL

Abhi aisa hai toh...Movie dekhne ke baad mera kya haal hoga! I need to stay away from this thread till then...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullCarpe_diemnoor321pieryroseangrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25charminggenieBeautyful_MessNestleToulouseglace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
**Spoiler Alert**

What a movie , man!!
Shahrukh is phenomenal. Some portions of the first part were really relatable , being a typical delhi waala fan of SRK since childhood. 
While watching the movie , the only thing that was irking me were the chase sequences , one after the other but now when I think about them , they did hold a huge significance exhibiting the prominent gap between a star and his fan.
Anyhow. I loved all the three girls. Especially , Shriya.

There was just one scene I found utterly fake , Gaurav's mother interacting with Aryan. I felt zilch in that scene. Also , Aryan's last speech , preaching Gaurav wasn't really necessary , I don't know. Confused

SRK as Aryan , SRK as Gaurav. Both were equally good. Well , good is an understatement. Filmfare pakka hai.

Fan is the rarest of the rare kind of film , all in the very good sense.

Having said all of these , however , the movie made me utterly sad. I left theatre with a really long , grim face. The movie is excellent no doubt but I wasn't prepared for the melancholy it offered , my bad. Why was it necessary too show him dying in a slow motion Cry why those selfies in the end Cry Can't take Gaurav out of my mind.
We have been celebrating fandom till now , it is I think the first time we saw the other side.

Anyhow. 

The proud fan in me feels so elated. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullpieryroseangrybreadAS-RifiBeautyful_MessNestleToulousepallavi25glace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpled.smile

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

We are not the only ones having blast SRK is enjoying himself too.
You can tell from his tweets, he's having the time of his life (since media networks of course)
I love how's living in the moment...don't seem to be pressured about anything. He's happy cuz he finally made his fans (old, knew loyal not loyal) and even neutral everyone happy, and it's like a miracle cuz its next to impossible to make so many people happy.
Way to go Shah way to go.

So so true Kiffy !! Shah is really really happy.. coz he has been able to deliver what he promised and made his fans prouder thn ever!

Dilwale had hurt him a lottt... now with fan all all the wounds will not only be bandaged but caressed with a lot of love from all people.. :)

I can very well imagine him having a big smile plastered on his face,... he deserves all the happiness and he got it. Embarrassed

LOVE him Heart Embarrassed
I know Dilwale had hurt him and that's why it's so good to see him happy and living in the moment.
I was worried that he be worried and there will be a lot of pressure on him regarding Fan, but it seems like he's just not bothered anymore, and as a fan that's great feeling indeed.
Yes, I can imagine that too. I hope he's always this happy. Heart
I love him too. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefullnoor321AamnakideewaniangrybreadRabbitOnSkates_AS-Rifipallavi25NestleToulouseglace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by noor321

Ahhh I want to read and like every post but I can't. I don't want to read any spoilers so I'm carefully looking through the posts and trying to avoid anything spoiler-ish.LOL
Once I finally watch it I'm probably going to go on a crazy liking spree here LOL. If only there was a love button. 

+1 from my sideLOL I so badly want to read each and every wordOuch

LOLLOL

Soon we will gush with everyone here. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadAS-Rifiglace-bleue-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
User Actions
  Follow
Nishi Prem@nishiprem

Whattaperformance!!!!!!!!!!! #FAN ... @iamsrk Riveting!!! Blown over!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top