Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 107)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

[QUOTE=Kaapi
*SPOILER*

Oh yeah..that scene during his press conference at London. He is about to say that he would never hurt his fans coz "Main jo bhi hoon.." and then there's a pause. A flashback. A realization. Some guilt. And he cuts off the sentence and move on to another one. Damn..that was one brilliant stroke. 

Oh that transition . That moment plays out so well.  He is such a Master. You know that just conveyed so much about the context of the movie and message. SighEmbarrassed

@BI- It's certainly his bravest especially at this stage of his career. You will end up with a massive SRK hangover .LOL
[/QUOTE]
@ red...I think this is the right time for risks...if not now then when??He took some in the begining of his career when he was a no body and didn't have anything to lose...and now at this stage of his career...he can't lose anything even if he wants to...he is a legend already...

@ blue...the SRK hangover is a constant for meEmbarrassed...I can get hyper even in movies like HNY...OuchLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321pieryroseangrybreadNestleToulouseAS-Rificharminggenie-DZ-

Housefull IF-Dazzler
Housefull
Housefull

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
All this lovely analysis...loved reading everyone's perspective here..Please tweet SRK this thread. He will be so happyy..Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-drummedupnoor321angrybreadAS-Rificharminggenieblue-ice.-DZ-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Those of you who haven't watched it...I really wish we could discuss this without you all seeing the spoilers because during the first half of the movie, I realized I would have LOVED it even more had I known nothing about the movie at all (no promos, no trailer, nothing) because it hits your senses with something so different with Gaurav right away and that Maneesh flavoured depiction of Delhi is just so enjoyable. I think I would have lost my shit totally if I hadn't known the premise and context of what was happening LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.drummedupHousefullguftagoopieryroseangrybreadAS-Rificharminggenieblue-ice.TheRager-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Absolutely love the discussions here (the little that I am reading cuz havent watched the movie yet) you guys are amazingLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupHousefullnoor321guftagooangrybreadNestleToulousecharminggenieAS-Rifiblue-ice.TheRager-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I have read and understood what TM is trying to say quite clearly.. Ot is some other ppl who dhould try betterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Those of you who haven't watched it...I really wish we could discuss this without you all seeing the spoilers because during the first half of the movie, I realized I would have LOVED it even more had I known nothing about the movie at all (no promos, no trailer, nothing) because it hits your senses with something so different with Gaurav right away and that Maneesh flavoured depiction of Delhi is just so enjoyable. I think I would have lost my shit totally if I hadn't known the premise and context of what was happening LOL

I totally get why people are loving the first half so much and Gaurav, deserving so, he and Maneesh's Dilli touch is very endearing. I get from there to second half you would need to remember the premise and context to actually get vested because Gaurav is such a star on his own. Habib+Maneesh team usually bring their A-game for dialogues and they were on spot here. 

This movie has a repeat value , you can watch it again and again , find so many different perspectives and nuances. Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupHousefullkabeeraspeakingangrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulouseblue-ice.TheRager-DZ-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ROFL at preep cmnt(last line)
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ahhh I want to read and like every post but I can't. I don't want to read any spoilers so I'm carefully looking through the posts and trying to avoid anything spoiler-ish.LOL
Once I finally watch it I'm probably going to go on a crazy liking spree here LOL. If only there was a love button. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-drummedupHousefullkabeeraspeakingangrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulouseblue-ice.-DZ-

Go to top