Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 106)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

To all my SRKians...Just don't bother about Box office figures right now...its OK if the movie doesn't make a 100 cr...which it probably wouldn't...if it flops...just enjoy the praises that are being showered on our star ...its so surreal...so much adulation for SRK...just bask in it...BO collection toh fir ho jaayega...kissi aur movie se...for which probably SRK will be beaten black and blue...but a movie like FAN won't come everyday...so just enjoy these few weeks...

Exactly, try and get these stars who only think about stupid numbers to act even like a 1/10th of SRK the actor then we shall talk. 

The guy got swayed because of the stupid BO number culture that started from 2009/2010 which in no way proves the acting was good, he is now finally on track can we please just be happy with that. Thank goodness he is getting out of the whole I need to prove myself with BO number phase and the actor in him is finally coming back. 

Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89angrybreadpallavi25AS-RifiTheRagerblue-ice.-DZ-

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

MOVIE REVIEW - SRK aap mahaan ho Clap, khush kitta Clap
jitne baar wo study room wala scene dekho kam hai Clap
as for some people saying ki srk mocked his fans ,no , Aryan mocked his fans and even he realised how shallow he had become so aapke logic ki lag gayi waat LOL

*SPOILER*

Oh yeah..that scene during his press conference at London. He is about to say that he would never hurt his fans coz "Main jo bhi hoon.." and then there's a pause. A flashback. A realization. Some guilt. And he cuts off the sentence and move on to another one. Damn..that was one brilliant stroke. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanKaanKeNiche.Housefullpieryroseangrybreadkabeeraspeakingpallavi25charminggenieNestleToulouseAS-Rifiblue-ice.TheRager-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

Originally posted by charminggenie

OMG! Stop you all, this thread is so lethal! I feel so overwhelmed with these discussions and reviews. What sort of a twisted movie has Shah made? This movie is actually turning all his long lost fans to hardcore fans who can't stop raving about their star. 

@drummedup : Yess!!! That man's interviews print/video are something else really. He has his issues and he actually puts them on display. Not just in this film but he has been doing it for quite some time now. He unabashedly speaks about his insecurities. And he frames them in a thought provoking manner. 

Cry I need to get this movie out of my system. He has effed up my emotions and mind. I don't want to be a hardcore fan , been there , done that and I don't wanna go back.LOL
But he is like you were cribbing about my mediocre movies and I am gonna covert you  to a hardcore fan again. It's like , i have this urge to rave endlessly about him and indulge in stupid fanwars..but that be so Gaurav and that is bad.Ouch

+1100000 to every word. Cry

Hum to gaali dete hue aur mazaak udate hue bahut khush the. But then this man makes one movie that takes me back that old fangirl mode. This is what it takes? Just one movie to convert years of indifference and cribbing to this crazy fan mode. If I don't get these movie out of my system..you'll soon find me indulging in random fanwars.  I think I'm already at it. Confused Mr Shahrukh khan is so shrewd. Shocked

YAYYY...we got another warrior in our teamClap...dhinka chika dhinka chikaLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321guftagooangrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulousepallavi25-DZ-

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
what exactly is the connection of chaddi and acting ?Confusedwhat does gaurav doesnot need chaddi mean? he doesnt wear chaddis ?ROFL
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

He sure knows how dearly everyone missed himLOL The people who have watched couldn't stop gushing over the fact that, ' The actor SRK we once knew is back!'. Even people who loved his masala Chennai Express n kinds are on a different kind of high after this movie. SRK has successfully cast a net  again on the slipping fish.

I was already floored by Raees trailer but this response to Fan has escalated my hopes for that film now. Let that too be an out-and-out SRK show with him romancing his script and no commercial distractions. Nawazuddin and SRK in one frame - WOW! 

He totally deserves to be proud of all the adulation... him going all bouncy, happy on twitter is very cuteLOL

Guilty as chargedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupnoor321guftagooangrybreadNestleToulousecharminggenieAS-Rifi-DZ-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anachronist

MOVIE REVIEW - SRK aap mahaan ho Clap, khush kitta Clap
jitne baar wo study room wala scene dekho kam hai Clap
as for some people saying ki srk mocked his fans ,no , Aryan mocked his fans and even he realised how shallow he had become so aapke logic ki lag gayi waat LOL

*SPOILER*

Oh yeah..that scene during his press conference at London. He is about to say that he would never hurt his fans coz "Main jo bhi hoon.." and then there's a pause. A flashback. A realization. Some guilt. And he cuts off the sentence and move on to another one. Damn..that was one brilliant stroke. 

Oh my god, the way he shut down the female reporter in that scene! I was CACKLING! LOL Someone's gotta display such nerve towards the real media! LOL

(Awesome moment, indeed. There were a bunch of similar callbacks in the script which were really well done. This one goes with what you said about stars having responsibility about what they say and portray to their audience/fans...one moment where Aryan realizes that!)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.HousefullguftagoopieryroseangrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulousepallavi25charminggenieblue-ice.TheRager-DZ-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Kaapi
*SPOILER*

[/QUOTE]
Oh that transition . That moment plays out so well.  He is such a Master. You know that just conveyed so much about the context of the movie and message. SighEmbarrassed

@BI- It's certainly his bravest especially at this stage of his career. You will end up with a massive SRK hangover .LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guftagooAS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by charminggenie

I am trying hard to not give spoilers . But go watch it . LOL

All those attributes you mentioned is the reason why only SRK could have done it.  I would put this one at the top with those two master acts , a bit more for this one because of such a brave choice.Acting is subjective but to take a concept like this and actually make sure that it doesn't go overboard and becomes an ego trip but much more than that, he gets that balance so well.

Oh must mention Manish for being brave. It's not an easy film to make. Research, transitions and to let your Actor play with the 2 characters. It's not a plot driven movie but character and concept based . He nails it . I don't think any director would actually attempt it in B-town , atleast. LOL

Drumb- Nostalgia , SRK was a huge part of 90s . His return to form . Bravest choice. And this film is personal and intimate because it addresses the FAN  , guess thats why they be going ga-ga. And I feel everyone is a closeted SRK fan. Embarrassed

@ red...really?? WOW...I never thought that SRK would TOP CDIShocked

@blue...LOL LOLthe way Raja Sen totally fawned over FAN yesterday ...u might be rightLOL

Hahaha everyone is a closeted SRK fan. The guy was pretty much running the entire industry in the 90s and early 00's. His is an exceptional case right from the start and there is no one that can beat him or be like him. Just impossible. 

But seriously, this industry has become so BO number centric that everyone has fallen into the trap, so chaiye film kaisi bhi ho agar 100/200 crore banaliye it must be exceptional. That is the only way to measure success.

That voice uff can just about make anyone go crazy, even when JTHJ was bakwas that voiceover he does is freaking exceptional. 

Heart Heart Heart Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89guftagoopieryroseangrybreadqazplmcharminggenieAS-RifiNestleToulouseblue-ice.TheRager

Go to top