Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 103)

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
The film has been such an eye opener, even before I have seen itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

PAcino Goldie
PAcino
PAcino

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
To those who r saying he needed VFX..Toh kya sanjeevani booti khakar young ho jaata..24 saal ka?
Arguing here..I can literally see my IQ points dipping!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divazpallavi25-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
What exactly is the connection of VFx and acting?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

@drummedup : I swear..ever since I have come out of the theater..I so badly want a peek into SRK's life now. Mujhe naukri chahiye uske aas paas, atleast for a few days. ROFL

No other actor fascinates me off-screen like SRK does. I am not even a FAN per se LOL
He is a true intellectual... with a very inspiring story. Despite his arrogance, controversies, some possible mental issuesLOL(Have you seen his day out with garima? He works to escape from loneliness/thought of loss of his parents...even after all these years!) He is an odd mixture of coldness and warmth... He'll have a lot of stimulating points to contribute if you make him sit for a discussion/debate. That man is worth listening to. 

@Kabeeraspeaking: You are just not helping with those words. I've to wait till tuesday to catch the movie n you are making me wanna go watch it NOW! 

But, keep talking guys, it's so nice to read.

My top performance of SRK is Swades. That's the movie which made me look forward SRK movies with content. And then came CDI, another master act!... And all these years, I was worried he'd forget how to act thanks to the shitty movies he chose in chase of BO!
I hope he has a fall out with Farah again... And Rohit Shetty too. 

Edit add: Is it coz of the mediocre acting that BW is producing lately that everyone is super happy with the return of a good actor? LOL Also, nostalgia perhaps...to see SRK in a negative role after years. Revisiting old SRK n childhood. Above all, a tribute to a true legend who has inspired millions... in a very fitting story!

Edited by drummedup - 16 April 2016 at 8:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingpieryroseangrybreadAS-Rificharminggenieglace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

No other actor fascinates me off-screen like SRK does. I am not even a FAN per se LOL
He is a true intellectual... with a very inspiring story. Despite his arrogance, controversies, some possible mental issuesLOL(Have you seen his day out with garima? He works to escape from loneliness/thought of loss of his parents...even after all these years!) He is an odd mixture of coldness and warmth... He'll have a lot of stimulating points to contribute if you make him sit for a discussion/debate. That man is worth listening to. 

@Kabeeraspeaking: You are just not helping with those words. I've to wait till tuesday to catch the movie n you are making me wanna go watch it NOW! 

But, keep talking guys, it's so nice to read.

My top performance of SRK is Swades. That's the movie which made me look forward SRK movies with content. And then came CDI, another master act!... And all these years, I was worried he'd forget how to act thanks to the shitty movies he chose in chase of BO!
I hope he has a fall out with Farah again... And Rohit Shetty too. 

I am trying hard to not give spoilers . But go watch it . LOL

All those attributes you mentioned is the reason why only SRK could have done it.  I would put this one at the top with those two master acts , a bit more for this one because of such a brave choice. Acting is subjective but to take a concept like this and actually make sure that it doesn't go overboard and becomes an ego trip but much more than that, he gets that balance so well.

Oh must mention Manish for being brave. It's not an easy film to make. Research, transitions and to let your Actor play with the 2 characters. It's not a plot driven movie but character and concept based . He nails it . I don't think any director would actually attempt it in B-town , atleast. LOL

Drumb- Nostalgia , SRK was a huge part of 90s . His return to form . Bravest choice. And this film is personal and intimate because it addresses the FAN  , guess thats why they be going ga-ga. And I feel everyone is a closeted SRK fan. Embarrassed

Edited by charminggenie - 16 April 2016 at 8:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89drummedupTheekThaakkabeeraspeakinganitaraniangrybreadAS-Rifiglace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

RogerFedrer IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
OMG! Stop you all, this thread is so lethal! I feel so overwhelmed with these discussions and reviews. What sort of a twisted movie has Shah made? This movie is actually turning all his long lost fans to hardcore fans who can't stop raving about their star. 

@drummedup : Yess!!! That man's interviews print/video are something else really. He has his issues and he actually puts them on display. Not just in this film but he has been doing it for quite some time now. He unabashedly speaks about his insecurities. And he frames them in a thought provoking manner. 

Edited by Kaapi - 16 April 2016 at 8:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupangrybreadqazplmcharminggenieAS-RifiTheRager-DZ-

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Another thing I wanted to say is how some (in)famous SRK bashers on this forum are coming up with reviews either their own or from their friends or family and the common refrain is how they feel sad for SRK fans because he mocked his fans. My dear if you actually thought SRK mocked his fans or for the matter the fictional fan in the film you certainly havent seen or understood the film even at a superficial level. Its funny to see the insecurity of people belonging to certain rival fan groups that you have to go this this extent to take digs at a rival fangroup despite being fans of stars who are apparently doing better atm.

Tell me about it .I'm a srk fan but the first thing that popped up in my mind after i walked of out the theatre was how brave it was of SRK to play such an arrogant and Flawed superstar , a character who could easily tarnish his image if misunderstood   !! If you feel insulted after watching the movie you clearly haven't got the message of the movie . The movie isn't as simple as it seems like ,when you watch it amazes you with such subtle messages passed on in little moments which is what makes this movie special .

Edited by _CountingStars_ - 16 April 2016 at 8:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.RainbowPearlsdrummedupnoor321TheekThaakpieryroseangrybreadkabeeraspeakingcharminggenieAS-RifiTheRager-DZ-

Go to top