Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 100)

Skybully IF-Sizzlerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThugLeader

I don't wanna live in a world where Datto is considered A and Gaurav A Plus. That is not acceptable not at all.
i think Tm is trolling with this A Plus thing Even Blindest of Blind Fan Would never come up with A Plus With Visual effects. lolol

Edited by Skybully - 16 April 2016 at 7:58am

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Another thing I wanted to say is how some (in)famous SRK bashers on this forum are coming up with reviews either their own or from their friends or family and the common refrain is how they feel sad for SRK fans because he mocked his fans. My dear if you actually thought SRK mocked his fans or for the matter the fictional fan in the film you certainly havent seen or understood the film even at a superficial level. Its funny to see the insecurity of people belonging to certain rival fan groups that you have to go this this extent to take digs at a rival fangroup despite being fans of stars who are apparently doing better atm. 

The really messed up, scary and twisted part is that if you take insult or feel mocked by what Aryan says...you...are...a...Gaurav...

(because that's exactly what he does and why the whole movie and its events play out.)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowPearlsMaraka_Musso89khoslakadhoklaangrybreadcharminggenieAS-RifiTheRager-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Another thing I wanted to say is how some (in)famous SRK bashers on this forum are coming up with reviews either their own or from their friends or family and the common refrain is how they feel sad for SRK fans because he mocked his fans. My dear if you actually thought SRK mocked his fans or for the matter the fictional fan in the film you certainly havent seen or understood the film even at a superficial level. Its funny to see the insecurity of people belonging to certain rival fan groups that you have to go this this extent to take digs at a rival fangroup despite being fans of stars who are apparently doing better atm. 

I credit SRK with more intelligence than making an entire film and go through all the pains JUST to mock his fansLOL 

If you follow the thread/central line of the movie, I think any person can deduct that SIMILAR outcomes of other end of the spectrum - Blind hatred. 

Charminggenie, Kabeeraspeaking: Nice discussion/review. Thank you! The core is what I suspected it really to be what you guys are discussing... Glad to be proven right! Very excited to watch the movie.

P.S: I have a feeling I'll like his Aryan more than Gaurav. If it is so titillating to close to the real star, I am quite curious to see SRK enact the irony of it .

Edited by drummedup - 16 April 2016 at 8:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowPearlsMaraka_Musso89guftagoopieryroseangrybreadkabeeraspeakingcharminggenieAS-RifiTheRager-DZ-

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Egads, these threads are really doing my head in, as if this wasn't enough:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4597307

I really like SRK outside this forum, but his fans on this forum are a special breed indeed.

Edited by ChirkutZindagi - 16 April 2016 at 8:05am
guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@Kabeeraspeaking : Completely agree about the how much is worth it part. All of us have vicariously lived through our idol's successes at some point We have and probably still continue to bask in reflected glory. Though thankfully enough most of us do realize our limits and have our own goals and aspirations that stop us from turning into Gaurav's..the basic premise still leaves you thinking for a while. While the same question is beautifully addressed by Gaurav's mother when she says that we only showed his glittery life and not his struggles and the hard work that goes behind achieving it. I thought that was such an interesting dynamic..it also shows how the people you look up to and cheer/root for can make you learn things that help you grow in life. Only if a fan like Gaurav focussed on what it took for Aryan to reach from Delite 205 to Mannat..things would have been drastically different. As a fan, it's upto us as to how we perceive our stars/idols and also to an extent it's a star's responsibility to spread the knowledge about their struggle and inspire the fans in a positive sense. . And for the sole reason, SRK is the apt person for this role. Nobody carries such an envious legacy as him. The man literally started from scratch, didn't quite adhere to the norms, paved his own way, made his own graph and touched millions of hearts. 

Edited by Kaapi - 16 April 2016 at 8:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

--love--drummedupRainbowPearlsMaraka_Musso89MrsChandlerBing-allizwell-kabeeraspeakingcharminggenieAS-RifiTheRager-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
SONAL CHAUHAN @sonalchauhan7 22m22 minutes ago

Just when u think he can't get better, he comes back n outdoes himself!!! @iamsrk What a brilliant performance'. Don't miss #FAN 4 anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Whoops, wrong post!

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 16 April 2016 at 8:06am

Go to top