Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 - Page 103

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yamyam

But why dis only Mayank get a lecture? What about the rest of them? I want to read his piece now😆

Arre baap re! Interview dekh lo, yamyam😆 Raja mentions Ash, I think. Each mentioned their experience with stars. Also, Mayank got mentioned on KWK by Farah who said she wants to kill him😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drummedup

But how is that "clout". Clout would be had he got him kicked out of that newspaper for printing it on the first page. As for taking a few digs at him , that happened in public. Mayank had a mic too and I don't know if he gave it back or not. Shahrukh has taken plenty of digs at his own work and a lot of times has taken digs at others too in his trademark witty style. I can understand folks not caring for that aspect of his personality but I don't think it has anything to do with him misusing his power. Plenty of critics have taken digs at him and they are entitled to do that just like he's entitled to then give it back. At least that's how I see it.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So far the reviews have been positive. I haven't seen anyone tweeting negative about Fan except those losers Asjad nazir and KRK.
BTW how many of you haven't watched it yet?
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Just watched Fan...

OMG! A FANtastic film! Finally a great movie from SRK after all the crappy movies he did last 6 years or so.

I am still crying while typing this, because the ending was too good. The last scene, was the best..It will remain etched in my memory for life time.

SRK take a bow man.Playing dual roles is difficult, but maintaining it through the film is even more difficult.. SRK he did this effortlessly and flawlessly.. Its like they are totally two different persons, like me and you..

The first half was great, the second half was even better, but would have been nice to edit some scenes out, either shortening the chase scene in Dubrovnik.Climax was bit predictable, but it was thrilling, to see whether my prediction came right or wrong.. But the acting took the cake for the climax scene. 'Sab kuch bola, par sorry na bola'..My god, this last sentence, gave me chills.

I would like to appreciate the supporting cast acting even. They were perfect in their role.

Direction wise, superb! The action scenes were done so well,that it kept me at the edge of my seat every time.

Story wise, it was good. Could have done  a teeny bit better, but overall, it was nice.I loved the concept of fandom and stardom.

One last thing to say before i end, I LOVE GAURAV CHANDANA! This character top all the roles played by SRK... I can never forget this one.For me gaurav is like a totally different person, not SRK, just someone similar,like a lookalike,  like someone who is really real. Its like i am waiting for Gaurav Chandana to be in more movies 🤣 Call me crazy. but this is what FAN did to me😆

Technical department has done an amazing job. Hats off to you people.

My ratings

MOVIE RATINGS : 4/5
SRK ACTING: 100/100

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arre baap re! Interview dekh lo, yamyam😆 Raja mentions Ash, I think. Each mentioned their experience with stars. Also, Mayank got mentioned on KWK by Farah who said she wants to kill him😆

Yup! 😆 She was referring to the same incident that annoyed Shahrukh.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

😆😆 Bohut bara hai.. And I don't really like critics😆 Farah said she wants to kill him?😲 Now I really want to read his review.. Gotta Google.. Might come up😆
EDIT: pardon me for going at it😆 The Gaurav in me speaks😳😆
Edited by yamyam - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Looking forward to @iamsrk 's #FAN .. Looks super exciting..! Not going to miss this one! All the best bhai @iamsrk

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RamPaiger

So far the reviews have been positive. I haven't seen anyone tweeting negative about Fan except those losers Asjad nazir and KRK.
BTW how many of you haven't watched it yet?

Me as you might have guessed😆
awkardpyscho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pieryrose

For me gaurav is like a totally different person, not SRK, just someone similar,like a lookalike,  like someone who is really real. Its like i am waiting for Gaurav 

Exactly my thoughts!! Not even once you can even tell that he is SRK who is just playing the character. For you he is just an obsessed fan Gaurav! Shah did a great job here! 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Why is everone referring to SRK as bhai? Wasn't bhai for Salman?😆