Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Guys has Salman tweeted about at all?? 

I didn't bring other actors in thrd but can't help it man.
I was expecting him to but I haven't seen anything but I didn't read each and every post in the review thrds.
So did i miss it or he didn't yet?? 

No bashing or comparing please i need answer bas.
Thanks in advance. :)

No he did not
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mayank praised it??
Go shah!!!

Wohoo
humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

No he did not

I think he must be busy, he hasnt tweeted anything since 11th April
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

No he did not

So, I was right (i commented on another so was making sure)
Well, there's still time and maybe he hasn't seen it yet.
So, i will wait. 

Thank you Yamyam.
humanspirit thumbnail
Why is airlift trending on twitter. Are fans insecure to that level? They realize some other star movie is earning accolades, so they start believing that thwir fav star is under identity crisis? I dont think akshay himself would think that way.
Learn from Gaurav's mistake. Fan ke ilawa kich aur ban ke dikhao.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: humanspirit

Why is airlift trending on twitter. Are fans insecure to that level? They realize some other star movie is earning accolades, so they start believing that thwir fav star is under identity crisis? I dont think akshay himself would think that way.

Learn from Gaurav's mistake. Fan ke ilawa kich aur ban ke dikhao.

Disclaimer: solely talking about Twitter😆
Akshay, Salman and Aamir fans have been at it since 14th😆 Behaving in a very loserish way sorry to say😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I watched the movie today and to be very honest it is not everybody's cup of tea to watch a movie like this. SRK is undoubtedly fab. We can only wonder how much hardwork he would have put to to play Aryan and Gaurav so effortlessly. Specially the scenes in which you see Gaurav and Aryans face offs, its really amazing knowing SRK has done both the parts. So hats off to them for that. 

*potential spoilers*

But apart from that nothing stood out in the movie. The story is pretty predictable and climax very depressing. It leaves you with a bad feeling inside. Rather than feeling sorry for Gaurav you feel sorry for Aryan. I think what doesn't work in favor of the movie is overdose of SRK (tbh I cant even stand so much of my all time favourite HR, in case he did a movie like this)...its too much of srk in every frame. No heroine, no songs, no side actors. Its like at one point you feel intimidated. And I heard many people saying that, its an overdose of srk. 

Apart from that it would have been more interesting if rather than showing Aryan as stark positive and Gaurav as psycho they have shown shades of grey in both, and shown how the two help each other over come their daemons. Then it would have really given worth and value to the relationship of star and fan. But alas the movie just focuses too much on Aryans goodness as if stars dont have any flaws. 

Anyways still I would wish it works for SRK and his fans as he has put in lot of hardwork. Otherwise the film is too heady(een too boring in some parts) for a non-SRK fan. 
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Akshay, Salman and Aamir fans have been at it since 14th😆 Behaving in a very loserish way sorry to say😆

Then I'm glad I'm not a twitter person.mujhe in sab ke baarme pta nhi chalta, who's doing what on twitter.
And maybe it's a good thing. 😆
humanspirit thumbnail

Sounds almost childish. Anyway people are crazy about BO numbers. Jungle book is sure to beat airlift BO. Thats making them insecure too. Man why so much craze about BO. I wish BO numbers were not known like in the days of ddlj and hahk. Just enjoy the movie, stop worrying about numbers. Thats makers' job, not fans'.
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This movie is one of the best movies of SRK.His performance was extraordinary both as Gaurav and Aryan.One of his finest for sure.I'm the proudest FAN right now.It wasn't just a film,it was a surreal experience  SRK has always been a game changer and has taken Bollywood upto another level,created history.VFX was on par with Hollywood.But his acting is the reason why he is Mr Shahrukh Khan  ❤️Very overwhelmed right now.I might edit this and write a detailed review tomorrow 😆 So happy to see all the positive responses from both audience and critics.SRK your work is done.Gaurav has won so many hearts.Now sit back,be happy and take all the awards of 2016👍🏼  Edited by Fawad321 - 8 years ago