||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 - Page 90

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

@Briahna...damn I felt the same way...every other actor bringing their A game but not SRK...it hurt so bad cause for me he is the best actor Bollywood has ever produced irrespective of the Irfans, Ranbirs, Ranveers, Amitabhs, Naseeruddin whatever and I am not ashamed if people ridicule me for saying that, and they do at my home,  but it is what it is for me...when SRK acts he leaves everyone behind...no other actor can play a serious role,  a romantic role or a villain like him...not even one of the abovenamed actors can get close to him in the romance or anti-hero genre and neither can they do a serious role with that earnestness and dignity like he showed in Swades and CDI...finally SRK the king of acting is back❤️
Stirring a lot of water in one go I see😆
Originally posted by briahna

actually i saw teaser of  Sultan last night. take it from me, it will get the biggest opening on EID ever. 
the excitement in the theater when the teaser was shown was to be seen to be believed. 

and yes, i do want Raees and Sultan to clash. I don't knwo why they didn't attach Raees teaser with Fan also. imagine, after Sultan teaser which said: arriving on EID, a Raees teaser comes and with same tag: arriving on EID.

it will be best EID for ever. 

and annoying...well i can't be you. someone has to be annoying too at forums, thats what makes a forum, some annoying bitches, some khamosh ones, some intelligent, some lunatics, some mentals, some trolls, some big shots,...

oh also wanna share, saw bhaagi trailer...i like it ...gonna watch that too, if it excites me, might come up with few annoying topics.  saudhaan rahnaa...

🤣
Originally posted by yamyam

CP was HB before? What does that stand for? Hot blood? Cuz I would totally believe that😳😆

🤣

Hardy boy😆
Originally posted by briahna

actually i saw teaser of  Sultan last night. take it from me, it will get the biggest opening on EID ever. 
the excitement in the theater when the teaser was shown was to be seen to be believed. 

and yes, i do want Raees and Sultan to clash. I don't knwo why they didn't attach Raees teaser with Fan also. imagine, after Sultan teaser which said: arriving on EID, a Raees teaser comes and with same tag: arriving on EID.

it will be best EID for ever. 

and annoying...well i can't be you. someone has to be annoying too at forums, thats what makes a forum, some annoying bitches, some khamosh ones, some intelligent, some lunatics, some mentals, some trolls, some big shots,...

oh also wanna share, saw bhaagi trailer...i like it ...gonna watch that too, if it excites me, might come up with few annoying topics.  saudhaan rahnaa...

😆😆 Wonder which catergory I belong to😆 Mental ones😆
Omg that video of SRK thanking his fans. Omg. How sweet of him to do that. 
I wish there were some kissy face emoticons. SRK deserves some kisses. 
Originally posted by yamyam

Stirring a lot of water in one go I see😆

welll...truth is a bitter pill to swallow...so no worries...what u r saying is very true...SRK can be the best when he wants to...⭐️
Oh so the chaddi reference is for Salman??

Oh okay! Took me a while to get it.

🤣 Edited by PurpleAir - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -GameOfThrones-

Omg that video of SRK thanking his fans. Omg. How sweet of him to do that. 
I wish there were some kissy face emoticons. SRK deserves some kisses. 
Remember the first fame vid? The girl who kept sending him kisses?😆 And he was like thank you for sending me lips😆
Originally posted by qazplm

Going to watch it again tonight [:D/]
lucky you. 
Going back on Sunday.
Today i wld go if I was free but I'm not. 
Indicine.com @indicine  

"If I don't get an award for FAN, I'll snatch it from them this time. Or else I'll start crying" says SRK to Rajat Sharma on Aap Ki Adalat.

awww😆

well...I will start crying too with u...if not for this movie...then which movie...give him an award for just getting a 4.5 star from Raja Sen😆