Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

man you are annoying 

I hope Sultan and Raes clash happens or even better Dangal and Raes then we will see.
You could have complimented the movie/SRK without putting down Salman and Aamir indirectly. 

actually i saw teaser of  Sultan last night. take it from me, it will get the biggest opening on EID ever. 
the excitement in the theater when the teaser was shown was to be seen to be believed. 

and yes, i do want Raees and Sultan to clash. I don't knwo why they didn't attach Raees teaser with Fan also. imagine, after Sultan teaser which said: arriving on EID, a Raees teaser comes and with same tag: arriving on EID.

it will be best EID for ever. 

and annoying...well i can't be you. someone has to be annoying too at forums, thats what makes a forum, some annoying bitches, some khamosh ones, some intelligent, some lunatics, some mentals, some trolls, some big shots,...

oh also wanna share, saw bhaagi trailer...i like it ...gonna watch that too, if it excites me, might come up with few annoying topics.  saudhaan rahnaa...

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angrybread

Jitna nervously hum raja sen ke review ka wait kar rahe the aise hi nervously CP ke review ka ...biting my nails πŸ˜³

ab agar issne negative review diya ...toh iski khair nahiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elim

datto and tanu were same age .

Here 50yo srk's 25 year old gaurav is totally believable .

Exactly! Thats the main difference, SRK portrayed an aging star and his young fan with great success.
Datto was same age as Tanu.
Spouting same nonsense abt VFX πŸ˜† ..Its actually prosthetics and makeup used on Gaurav,which is used by many Hollywood actors to enact different age groups, like Brad Pitt as Benjamin Button. 
When HW stars do it same ppl start gushing abt them...when SRK does it brilliantly, same old chant of VFX...πŸ˜† Anything to counter the critical acclaim and great audience feedback hes getting. Hard to digest for some...πŸ˜‰
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
I see I got the ball rolling  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  
My job here is done   πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Damn he's very sweet. ❀️

Thank you for giving us something to gush about actually. 
Otherwise like other movies we wld be like "how much it made today" πŸ˜†
No money can bring the happiness of hearing almost everyone parise you for your talent and guts (for doing something so different from anything known to BW) 
It's really a good feeling. If it was mindless massala movie (as people put it) and it was breaking records we wld still be in your face haters but it wldnt provide this inner peace happiness and the sense of proud-ness that we all feel now. 

So true, each and every word you wrote is just bang on.. And at this point of time i just don't care about breaking any of those crappy records.. Coz that doesn't matter at all ..He just proved how versatile an actor he is, beyond perfection..
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Going to watch it again tonight [:D/]
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ab agar issne negative review diya ...toh iski khair nahiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Two members whose review I was eagerly waiting for, Hajmola and CPπŸ˜† Ek tou paar hogaya, ek ne tension mein daal diya
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

@Briahna...damn I felt the same way...every other actor bringing their A game but not SRK...it hurt so bad cause for me he is the best actor Bollywood has ever produced irrespective of the Irfans, Ranbirs, Ranveers, Amitabhs, Naseeruddin whatever and I am not ashamed if people ridicule me for saying that, and they do at my home,  but it is what it is for me...when SRK acts he leaves everyone behind...no other actor can play a serious role,  a romantic role or a villain like him...not even one of the abovenamed actors can get close to him in the romance or anti-hero genre and neither can they do a serious role with that earnestness and dignity like he showed in Swades and CDI...finally SRK the king of acting is back❀️

@bold Totally agreee
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
CP was HB before? What does that stand for? Hot blood? Cuz I would totally believe thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OKay all comments about cold playing is making me curious...πŸ˜†
Now i want to read the review tooπŸ˜›