Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Another thing I wanted to say is how some (in)famous SRK bashers on this forum are coming up with reviews either their own or from their friends or family and the common refrain is how they feel sad for SRK fans because he mocked his fans. My dear if you actually thought SRK mocked his fans or for the matter the fictional fan in the film you certainly havent seen or understood the film even at a superficial level. Its funny to see the insecurity of people belonging to certain rival fan groups that you have to go this this extent to take digs at a rival fangroup despite being fans of stars who are apparently doing better atm.

Tell me about it .I'm a srk fan but the first thing that popped up in my mind after i walked of out the theatre was how brave it was of SRK to play such an arrogant and Flawed superstar , a character who could easily tarnish his image if misunderstood   !! If you feel insulted after watching the movie you clearly haven't got the message of the movie . The movie isn't as simple as it seems like ,when you watch it amazes you with such subtle messages passed on in little moments which is what makes this movie special .Edited by _CountingStars_ - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kaapi

OMG! Stop you all, this thread is so lethal! I feel so overwhelmed with these discussions and reviews. What sort of a twisted movie has Shah made? This movie is actually turning all his long lost fans to hardcore fans who can't stop raving about their star. 

@drummedup : Yess!!! That man's interviews print/video are something else really. He has his issues and he actually puts them on display. Not just in this film but he has been doing it for quite some time now. He unabashedly speaks about his insecurities. And he frames them in a thought provoking manner. 

😭 I need to get this movie out of my system. He has effed up my emotions and mind. I don't want to be a hardcore fan , been there , done that and I don't wanna go back.πŸ˜†
But he is like you were cribbing about my mediocre movies and I am gonna covert you  to a hardcore fan again. It's like , i have this urge to rave endlessly about him and indulge in stupid fanwars..but that be so Gaurav and that is bad.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yamyam

What exactly is the connection of VFx and acting?πŸ˜•

i'll suggest u to re-read tm post...she wrote that joker dsnt needs a chaadi or hirani...can u say wat is the connection betwn chaddi n acting...LoL
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hira. @HeeriPeeri  

But absolute treat to all @iamsrk fans. It's true, if someone can do better than King Khan, it's Khan himself. Legend. Salute.

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

😭 I need to get this movie out of my system. He has effed up my emotions and mind. I don't want to be a hardcore fan , been there , done that and I don't wanna go back.πŸ˜†
But he is like you were cribbing about my mediocre movies and I am gonna covert you  to a hardcore fan again. It's like , i have this urge to rave endlessly about him and indulge in stupid fanwars..but that be so Gaurav and that is bad.

Hey CG!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Come back soon to KY2πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Eeep, shah is finally getting his lost fans back. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

❀️
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche.

Just watched the movie today. I am kinda overwhelmed so can't write much now (need time to compose thoughts). But I felt it really was a brave film cause even I used to think this movie is all about SRK's great big ego trip. It's actually SO much more than that.

Acting & direction was top notch but editing could have been a bit better. Overall, great take on the complex relationship between a superstar and his fan. Very risque and bold topic and was overall handled well. Rest is up to audience perception.

Absolutely love this part...😳...Please I want to see a detailed review from you..

I love it when people rise above their likes and dislikes and give credit when its due...So ThankyouπŸ˜›
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Noor- Nah, this is weekend date with ShahπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Go watch it, if you haven't already.
blue-ice. thumbnail
God I am so excited now...its still 12 hours to go though..
blue-ice. thumbnail
To all my SRKians...Just don't bother about Box office figures right now...its OK if the movie doesn't make a 100 cr...which it probably wouldn't...if it flops...just enjoy the praises that are being showered on our star ...its so surreal...so much adulation for SRK...just bask in it...BO collection toh fir ho jaayega...kissi aur movie se...for which probably SRK will be beaten black and blue...but a movie like FAN won't come everyday...so just enjoy these few weeks...
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MOVIE REVIEW - SRK aap mahaan ho πŸ‘, khush kitta πŸ‘
jitne baar wo study room wala scene dekho kam hai πŸ‘
as for some people saying ki srk mocked his fans ,no , Aryan mocked his fans and even he realised how shallow he had become so aapke logic ki lag gayi waat πŸ˜†