Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ng
taran adarshVerified account@taran_adarsh

#Fan records FANTASTIC biz on Fri. Plexes/metros are ROCKING. Fri 19.20 cr. India biz. Sat+Sun biz is crucial to put up a STRONG total

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Given it's a non holiday , 19 cr is good enough ..

partial holiday...good opening...
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

@Charminggenie : Thanks a LOT. You actually sorta put me out of misery. Significance of some scenes in the movie is wayyy more than what it is portrayed at  its face value. I'm not at all good with words, so it's a bit of struggle for me to convey what I feel but you put in words. It's a pretty dark movie and the climax adds to freaking much to the entire story and theme that it elevates this film to a different level altogether. It was only possible for Shahrukh to take a dark and an extremely complex concept at cater it to an insanely large audience. I can't explain how valuable some pauses were in this movie. Those little moments before Aryan is preparing himself for his performances. They speak a million words to the audience. It's an experience. Not just for an SRK fan but for an avid movie watcher who has loved watching films for over two decades.  

P.S. Hey unbold that spoiler part please, it's a major major spoiler. πŸ˜†

It is a dark film. i think the Chase sequence was relevant because that just unfolds in Aryan's world and they just fit the Cinema he represents. 
Those pauses, his lingering eyes . Aryan was just fantastic because he so smartly introduces us to the Star. it's just so essential. The real-reel meta .  Only he can actually make you believe in Aryan and gamble his stardom , i mean. I literally don't see anyone doing it.

I need to watch it again.πŸ˜†
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon

Over emphasis on BO figures isn't fair esp 4 d films which r made economically n wid Creativity in mind.Sum semblance of Art is a Must!!!!

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
**SPOILERS*

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I am not the only one thenπŸ˜†. Just there is so much of real-meta related to SRK over the years that mind just cannot stop but go down the route.  Blabbering mess we all are. But yes, except SRK , nobody could have dared to risk it all . He has literally won it for me atleast.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Not just the movie references but also the fact that this man is the one who has taken some wild risks and emerged victorious like nobody's business. Once upon a time, there was a transition of this actor from weird obsessed creepy negative roles to the king of romantic roles in a manner which was not the norm. The route was different from everybody else. Years later, this man comes back with a bang amidst so many disappointments and gaalis by incorporating some real dark moments in movie. Not just by taking uncomfortable (not so hilarious) jibes at his own stardom but also by exposing a vulnerable side of a superstar who has the capability to rise from ashes..which is what he is actually doing with this movie. 

Dear lord, this so effing twisted in a sense. πŸ˜†
humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

ng
taran adarshVerified account@taran_adarsh

#Fan records FANTASTIC biz on Fri. Plexes/metros are ROCKING. Fri 19.20 cr. India biz. Sat+Sun biz is crucial to put up a STRONG total

This opening number is enough to shut up those who for an iota of a second doubt the BO pull of SRK. I wont compare it with any other star since I do not believe in such stupid comparisons, but all in all SRK the star was always there, SRK the actor shines. BO number will just be a bonus.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

**SPOILERS*

Not just the movie references but also the fact that this man is the one who has taken some wild risks and emerged victorious like nobody's business. Once upon a time, there was a transition of this actor from weird obsessed creepy negative roles to the king of romantic roles in a manner which was not the norm. The route was different from everybody else. Years later, this man comes back with a bang amidst so many disappointments and gaalis by incorporating some real dark moments in movie. Not just by taking uncomfortable (not so hilarious) jibes at his own stardom but also by exposing a vulnerable side of a superstar who has the capability to rise from ashes..which is what he is actually doing with this movie. 

Dear lord, this so effing twisted in a sense. πŸ˜†

It's so twisted because you know how Shrewd SRK is , this movie is all about him in many ways , yet it's so much more. He just used all those gaalis , references to sell himself again in this movie . God, he is so crazy awesome, the confidence he has in his own Superstardom and the risk attached to it. Literally has , hopefully, taken to rising back from ashes.   Docu-yet so different. 

He knows how to sell himself and that is what he again did through this movie. Actually more than movie it's SRK that stays with you. πŸ˜†

People, go watch it , so that I can spoil and discuss it to my heart's content. 

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Think its a good opening! Sat and Sun collections are important though! 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Nafisa Ali Sodhi @nafisaaliindia

@iamsrk - just watched FAN - the film proves your love for drama .I admire the way you project yourself . I love your strong nose & the film

Nafisa Ali Sodhi @nafisaaliindia

@iamsrk Shah Rukh I too am a great FAN and all the success and love always . A big hug from Delhi .

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

It's so twisted because you know how Shrewd SRK is , this movie is all about him in many ways , yet it's so much more. He just used all those gaalis , references to sell himself again in this movie . God, he is so crazy awesome, the confidence he has in his own Superstardom and the risk attached to it. Literally has , hopefully, taken to rising back from ashes.   Docu-yet so different. 

He knows how to sell himself and that is what he again did through this movie. Actually more than movie it's SRK that stays with you. πŸ˜†

People, go watch it , so that I can spoil and discuss it to my heart's content. 

That, yeh toh dhongi fans hai, movies ko gaali dete hai par aa jaate hai photos click karvaane is such a  jab at all the closet fans of Shah. It was actually hilarious to watch. πŸ˜†

@Bold : So so true. That's what has happened to me. It's impossible to just take this movie as a 2-hour long story with a proper beginning and an end. This is definitely one of the most memorable and land mark-ish movies of SRK, irrespective of its box office fate. πŸ˜³