||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

And what's the fuss abt 2nd half ?? Heard its similar like Darr movie ??

TV pe dekh lena😆
Originally posted by yamyam

Karne ko tou 25cr bhi kar sakte hain.. there were shows at 1.30 too.. Kia pata ussey count na kia ho?😳😆
boi usually reduce estimate 😛   
Originally posted by Terenaina

And we talk about star power. We celebrate a film that earns 20 crore in a whole ONE WEEK or two weeks combined. While Shah's film earns 20 crore DAY ONE👏 Nobody pays attentions to me but didn't I wrote a topic months and months ago about fan being a good film and people will like it⭐️ I'm awesome at predicting stuff😆
I am pretty sure it was bookmarked by some😆
But hey SRK fans...we are forgetting that all of Khans like shah, sallu, aamir...all have high opening because they are the biggest star in India
Originally posted by I_M_SultaN

[ boi usually reduce estimate 😛   
Okay.. will take your word for it😆
Originally posted by yamyam

Okay.. will take your word for it😆
dnt worry i follow taran adarsh figures 😆  
Originally posted by blue-ice

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/353135/5-reasons-make-srks-fan-absolute-must-watch
Hey Noor...🤗

😃😃

Ahh that article is really good. 

LOL not that I ever need a reason to watch a SRK movie. 😆😆
Hopefully film becomes blockbuster like the rest of srk films⭐️
Originally posted by ThugLeader

Nah the movie was poorly executed and yes the story telling and character development was poor for Gaurav. It started well, as we understood his back ground. Guarav was a huge Aryan fanboy dedicated his life to the superstar. But the middle period when Gaurav turns bad, it becomes stale they should have developed it more organically that period. It should have been a journey of loving Gaurav to feeling sad for him to getting angry with him and finally finding him disgusting to feeling sad for him in the end. The movie's story was simple even a kid can understand what is movie about after watching the trialer, and character,development and acting is what makes movies like this shine.
It is how the character/characters develop that makes the movie interesting and engaging. I saw Fan fail in character development.

See I am not criticising SRK as I said he did his best, he tried really hard, but the story, screenplay and all those factors did not helped him. See people will like it, and I cannot go around saying "dont like fan because I didn't like it". But it is not because I have any animosity with him or I am a other Khans (SK or AK) fan that I will pull him down due to jealous. I said what saw and observed. None in the movie hall I was appreciated it.

General feeling is exactly what you said in red part.

Who says no one felt sympathic for SRK in Darr ...he walked away with all sympathy and applause. No one remembers Sunny deol in movie. It was SRK movie.

Originally posted by I_M_SultaN

[dnt worry i follow taran adarsh figures 😆  
He is a gadha But unfortunately the only source of BO figures😭