Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Naomi Datta @nowme_datta  

The opening credits of Fan which relive SRK'S stardom are goose bumpy on the big screen, in spite of having seen it before in the teaser.

Naomi Datta @nowme_datta  

Shahrukh shines in a mildly bizarre film. Give him more roles like Gaurav, but give him better scripts. Much better. #Fan

Naomi Datta @nowme_datta  

Fan Interval. Gaurav is fun & the Delhi scenes are lovely. Half baked writing in the Mumbai parts especially in a crucial turning point.

2nd half seems to be a regular problem in Maneesh's films ðŸ˜†

Edited by turqoisedress - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Live2eat

Anushka is so right.
we're all so lucky that we live in India because the taste is somediocre that we're all stars!

But what exactly is 'mediocre' taste? If ppl prefer a mindless entertainer or a typical Bollywood film over an Inception, i wouldn't exactly call that mediocre..To each his own ðŸ˜†  This whole mediocre taste, good taste, bad taste as far as films, stars etc. are concerned is beyond me..You like what you like ðŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I don know how good/ bad the film is ( given all the reviews, am inclined to believe its good) but this cracked me up ðŸ˜†

dorku @Dorkstar  

SRK and Salman have put in years of hard work to lower people's expectation to such a level that anything half decent is cheered immensely.

You mean there was a reason for the last 6 years ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Who decides what is mediocre though?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: turqoisedress

You mean there was a reason for the last 6 years ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

Yes ðŸ˜†  Aamir is a fool ðŸ˜†  Anyways, glad this happened..I never really had high expectations from Fan..But given how the reviews turned out, i feel its gonna be even better for Raees atleast as far as his performance is concerned..I'd give 5 stars just for his dialogue delivery in the teaser given how most ppl in Bollywood have such pathetic voice modulation and dialogue delivery ðŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail

Yes ðŸ˜†  Aamir is a fool ðŸ˜†  Anyways, glad this happened..I never really had high expectations from Fan..But given how the reviews turned out, i feel its gonna be even better for Raees atleast as far as his performance is concerned..I'd give 5 stars just for his dialogue delivery in the teaser given how most ppl in Bollywood have such pathetic voice modulation and dialogue delivery ðŸ˜†

Well why do you think Aamir did Dhoom 3? ðŸ˜† 

SRK has always had great voice modulation/dialogue delivery.  It's just he gets and more importantly gives himself such few chances to show it off. Let's not talk about the other actors dialogue deliveries. Can't even understand half the stuff they say ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

SRK has always had great voice modulation/dialogue delivery.  It's just he gets and more importantly gives himself such few chances to show it off. Let's not talk about the other actors dialogue deliveries. Can't even understand half the stuff they say ðŸ˜†

Ah no wonder PK broke all records though its Hirani's weakest film IMO ðŸ˜† 

True..That poem from JTHJ sounded divine in his voice..That whole film and its crappiness on one side and SRK reciting that poetry on the other side ðŸ˜†

P.S.  I hope Ranbir has lowered everyone's expectations to negative after back to back horrible films so we can appreciate his upcoming films more ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yah dnt talk abt other actors srk ka koi match nahi

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But what exactly is 'mediocre' taste? If ppl prefer a mindless entertainer or a typical Bollywood film over an Inception, i wouldn't exactly call that mediocre..To each his own ðŸ˜†  This whole mediocre taste, good taste, bad taste as far as films, stars etc. are concerned is beyond me..You like what you like ðŸ˜†

Of whatever I got from the interview, I think what Anushka meant is that we are so accustomed to the same old Bollywood OTT drama,people lap up something actors do slightly different from their usual routine.Like say Priyanka in  What's Your Rashee/Vidya in Bobby Jasoos...just because they have several looks in the film, everyone initially went like oh my god,so good blah blah.
Edited by AdaPadaKaunPada - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yamyam

Who decides what is mediocre though?

Never understood how other people's taste can be called mediocre...a term highly used on forum to define masala entertainers ðŸ¤”