Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL at his tweets to Masand,  Raja Sen...even Anupama ðŸ˜†
Btw guys, I'm not surprised at Raja Sen's fanboying. He is a SRK fan only. I always knew he would come back once SRK  gave a reason to. SRK's deserved all the harshness from these critics over the last few years. 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Woah...my excitement is reaching fever pitch now...god please make this movie a blockbuster too...that will be a sone pe suhaaga😃

LOL, nah, I'll still say keep the expectations at bay. I'm doing the same, no matter how enthralled I'm right now. 

Opinions differ for each critic...where we have 4.5 stars from him, Masand and Anupama kept it at 3 and 3.5 stars. Fan worked well for Raja so I'm happy he was able to peel at the layers of story/meta scenarios.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Zayn Kharal @_KHARRAL  

Working day, no song, no heroine and a thriller yet #Fan is houseful everywhere in Pakistan. #SRK is easily biggest crowd puller in Pakistan

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

The movie was really flat, it was like meh, wasted money.

I mean the script, the direction and the screen play really disappointing. I had high hopes tbh.

Shah Rukh tried his best with Gaurav, but lets be honest, no one in the hall could relate to Gaurav and his pain, every one including me where laughing when he was getting beaten up, when it should have been a sad scene.

Really disappointing with SRK seems like he does not want to take any risk.

thnkz for saving my mney...lol
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
WARRIOR ANGEL @SRKswarrior1

Is the rumor true that fans of other actors were found crying that they wish their favorite actor could act like SRK ? #FANRaveReviews

🤣

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
And what's the fuss abt 2nd half ?? Heard its similar like Darr movie ??
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Curlylocks

Oh you didn't like it? I have to wait till Sunday to watch it so cannot say much right now. From whatever I read, I thought people found SRK's performance worthy but then again, it's subjective so let's see

SRK did a good job as I said he tried really hard, but the movie is meh. Propa meh.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Girish Johar @girishjohar  

So @iamsrk has started a new trend yet again with #Fan some loving it some hating...yet all watching and crooning and going gaga for him

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't even express how happy I am as an Srk fan :D 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Box Office India @boxofficeindia  

#ShahRukhKhan's #FAN To Clock 20-Cr Plus On Day One; Could See A Record-Breaking Weekend http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/fan-to-clock-20-cr-plus-on-day-one-could-see-a-record-breaking-weekend/ ...