Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYMxJUV1JjE[/YOUTUBE]
briahna thumbnail
I think shah is back on tracks doston...group hug!

🤗
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
kanika kapoor @TheKanikakapoor

@iamsrk all the best wishes to you... From your #No1 #FAN '

pallavi25 thumbnail
 Thanks for 2nd BO/reviews thread!
All these critics reviews, members' feeback, audience reaction videos are making me more desperate to watch it ASAP, so Im going this Sunday, cant wait till next weekend. 😛

So excited to see all the praise and applause for SRK's performance posted here! 
He has effectively shut up all those critics and fans who were cribbing at his recent choice of roles.
SRK started out as a theater actor, theater actors are method actors, some of the greatest actors, and he has proved this once again! 😃
Best compliment was the one comment which said, Debut of the new actor Gaurav!  👏
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: briahna

I think shah is back on tracks doston...group hug!

🤗

😆 🤗
briahna thumbnail
manishalakhe @manishalakhe 7m7 minutes ago

after watching fabulous #Fan in the morning, it's been Shah Rukh day on tv: Chak De! Koyla and now Karan Arjun!

manishalakhe @manishalakhe 9h9 hours ago

was so-oh creeped out by Gaurav version of Shah Rukh in #Fan will think twice when ppl say they are fans...

I now remember my own #Fan moments and am glad I have friends who dhaapoed me from being nuts...

can forgive shah rukh for dilwale after today! #Fan was such an experience. ppl clapped in the end

ALL THIS I WANTED TO SEE FOR SHAH...
WELCOME BACK SHAH

🤗
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was going to watch the movie on monday with my friends but this abnormal enthusiasm of seeing a SRK movie on first day after ages dragged me to the theatre alone .
After two years i watched a srk movie in the theatre and it was worth every penny of it .

Before talking about the movie , i would like to take a moment to applaud SRK for signing up for this movie , not many actors could have taken the risk to play a character like Aryan Khanna , which could easily tarnish your image for the fans and the public .I say this because there's plausibility of taking Aryan Khanna and SRK as same the person .

Flaws :
After interval the movie was a bit lengthy , they could've made it a little shorter by cutting not so important scenes like the performance of Gaurav as Aryan Khanna in the local colony event , i personally i felt it was a bit too long .
Yeah the story had some illogical moments like the security issues and all but the performance of srk as gaurav makes you forget that in a moment .
Other than these i can't think of things that i didn't like .

As a Srk Fan i couldn't have asked for more ,with his excellent and enthralling performance as Gaurav he has given one more reason for me to be his proud fan.

While walking out the theatre i heard some people discussing about how arrogant and flawed was the Aryan the superstar , if he wasn't so adamant, the story could have been different then some moment later they were anti-gaurav and that's the beauty of the movie , you simply can't take anyone's side while watching the movie , kudos to Maneesh for keeping things balanced out . One can criticise gaurav for all the creepy things he did but at the end of the day you feel for that guy , fans dedicate their time and energy for the stars asking nothing in return but love ! You feel for the fans out there , be it of anyone .
I don't know why some people didn't like the 2nd Half , in fact i found it better compared to the first half ! Though as i said it could have been cut short a bit but still it doesn't bore you , it keeps you at the edge of the seat and the background music adds cherry to the cake .I liked the way Maneesh plotted things in the end , would have been disappointed if had gone for the safe and happier note to make fans feel better about the movie .
Talking about the performance, Ahhh SRK steal your heart as Gaurav and How ! He was so bloody natural in the movie as gaurav , effortless performance from his side . No songs , no faltu ki herogiri or forced romance or action just watch him deliver one of his best in the span of 2 1/2 hours .
Well coming to Box office , i don't give a rat's a** about the numbers , i got to see some real acting from shah and that's what matters . I'm
My ratings 4/5 👍🏼Edited by _CountingStars_ - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail
now bring on Raees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

briahna thumbnail
many were mocking at Gaurav...I said all along, its Gaurav who is going to steal the show.
damn...I am genius!

naaach reh bri naach...

[:D/]
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was a bundle of nerves all day, finally catching up on reading some reviews and looks like SRK has done it! 👏 Beyond happy and proud ⭐️ 🥳, tickets booked for Sunday!