Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2

Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Fan is an upcoming 2016 Indian thriller film[2] directed by Maneesh Sharma and featuring Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role.[3][4] The film is produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films.[5] The soundtrack album and original score are composed by both Vishal-Shekhar and Andrea Guerra.[6] The film is scheduled for release on 15 April 2016.
This is my first SRK prediction after Jab tak hai jaan, I love SRK but lets see how does its should work this time. As you can see my last few predictions are going average, specially my last one, Ka and ki, I predicted 37 crores, i think and the movie went over 50 crores but Neerja I predicted 55-60 crores, and I got it almost. so Its depend on the movie. 

Now, let me talk about the one of the most awaited movie of the year, FAN, i really like the movie, because its looks really new, really different and really amazing, specially SRK charactar Gaurav. Trailer was amazing really, I really enjoy the trailer and I know that this trailer will help the movie to open BIG.  Also, there only one Song but Jabra song is so amazing that we cant wait to watch it on Big screen.   The Script looks so amazing, after watching Dilwale, I was maybe Srk needs something differents from Dilwale and Happy New Year, but now this is the type of movie I was expection from SRK. 

I am so excited to predicted this movie, but lets beggining it. I am 100% sure this movie will make the highest opening day with the highest opening weekend. of this YEAR Till now.As we can see that we are in a bad period cuz we have IPL 2016, and there non- holiday and also we can see the jungle book is just breaking records. So, Fan is on the period where you cant breaks all time records. 

My Prediction: 
Opening Day: 20 crores 
Opening weekend: 60-65 crores
Opening week: 100 crores
Lifetime: 160-170 crore
Vertical: Super-Hit 
Edited by Mr.Afg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good prediction...

but does anyone knw the budget??
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: dimpled.smile

Good prediction...

but does anyone knw the budget??

I am not sure its should be around 80 crores!!
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishMinoz

hmm i agree

Thanks!
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opening weekend would be 75cr+. I can bet my house on it.. Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Tfs
My Prediction:

Opening Day: 15 crores

Opening weekend: 40-45 crores

Opening week: 80 crores

Lifetime: 120--140 crore

Verdict: -Hit Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
awkardpyscho thumbnail
Opening is likely to be less than 20 crores
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Did u forget its Ipl time??
Updated
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've a feeling Fan will collect more than 170 crs
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
should be around that range unless it gets crazy WOM 1st day might be bit higher like 22-23