Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

This forum! (Page 2)

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

The TM is clearly saying that they're feeling 'victimised' and here people are giving the advice to chill. Well how can you chill when you aren't even permitted to express an opinion!
Main abhi tumhe quote karne hi wali thi and you commented.
Thanks for the statement you made.
Yes that is exactly how I feel...VICTIMISED 

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

I have been a serious follower of this forum till about 2 years ago. Now I suddenly enter and get shammed for supporting an actor I like !!
Is it a crime to like and extend an olive branch to your favourite actor and the character they play on the show in  this forum ????
Confused

I have been slammed as being delusional and supporting a vamp throughout a topic !!
My point of view is simple shunned to sing praises to other characters and actors!
Where is my right to expression here ?!?!?!?
Everyone has a right to speech.. You do and so do the others... You like someone I like someone else... and it's quite expected that we would be opposing each other to defend our choices... just post your view let ppl slam whatever they want... it's their wish... 
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

I have been a serious follower of this forum till about 2 years ago. Now I suddenly enter and get shammed for supporting an actor I like !!
Is it a crime to like and extend an olive branch to your favourite actor and the character they play on the show in  this forum ????
Confused

I have been slammed as being delusional and supporting a vamp throughout a topic !!
My point of view is simple shunned to sing praises to other characters and actors!
Everyone has a right to speech.. You do and so do the others... You like someone I like someone else... and it's quite expected that we would be opposing each other to defend our choices... just post your view let ppl slam whatever they want... it's their wish... 

Wah bhai wah!!
They will slam me to no end and I should shut my mouth and sit ?!?!?!?!?
For what ?????
Please see a little light to what you are even saying!
Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Itz a public forum so people tend to keep their opinion if we like then okay doesn't like jst ignore y to take everything to heart???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged

The TM is clearly saying that they're feeling 'victimised' and here people are giving the advice to chill. Well how can you chill when you aren't even permitted to express an opinion!

Yaar there was many a time I was termed as basher/hater to express my opinion against a certain person which I felt was wrong & irony is even I am a fan of that person..LOL

I understand but sometimes people misinterpret us.. Can't change that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227shivangi838Sri1091

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged

@ Ashu25

It's happened to me on more than one occasion. It's suffocating and I know exactly how you feel. That's your opinion and you have all the rights to express so. There's no conduct or manner on this forum. It's a disturbing place to be a part of!

I actually see where you come from; making that post yet people can't see beyond their favourites! Some people forget it's actually a show and you are free to root for who ever you want!

Try talking to rational beings who'll respect your opinions! Embarrassed

I have seen you go through it so many times but never could I gather guts to post a defending post in favour of you...But aaj I feel I must slam in their faces to no end LOL
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Confused

Wah bhai wah!!
They will slam me to no end and I should shut my mouth and sit ?!?!?!?!?
For what ?????
Please see a little light to what you are even saying!
Look I know what I'm saying... who is asking you to shut your mouth... I just said you post your view... just say what you have to say.. why do you have to bother what others say... woh toh pagal hai Kuch bhi kehte hai...
I mean look at least I don't care what others think.. I just put forward what I think...
You might say that I support ishra which the majority of the forum does .. do I don't feel victimised ever... its not about this forum... it's about everything in general...
I would bother about what others think if I was a politician.. otherwise jo jisko sochna hai ya bolna hai... bolne do...
Menu ki farak penda

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey !!!
dere is no point over-thinking bout wat people say here whom u dnt knw..
let dem say wat dey want... 
Its true dat people go to extremes here bt dats hw life is..
I hv also faced ds.. i guess many face ds n it affects u bt i hv learnt dere is no point in taking to ur heart it vl jst spoil ur mood n othrs vl nt get affected or vl rejoice..
So i wud jst say... let it be..as dey wont change...

JSt my opinion...

N im nt a hater or basher of any actor..n i clealry dnt indulge in personal members bashing at al...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluvSri1091shivangi838

Go to top