India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Different Between??

TheLifeDiaries IF-Rockerz
TheLifeDiaries
TheLifeDiaries

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me what is the change between the IPKKND- Tv series and IPKKND- Ek Jashan (web series) as I wasn't able to see the later...if possible mention in points...and plz do tell if you know...

Aims. IF-Rockerz
Aims.
Aims.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
IPK TV series aired on a TV channel SP while IPK-EJ aired on a web portal Named Hotstar. that's the difference Smile
TheLifeDiaries
TheLifeDiaries

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aimmy...

IPK TV series aired on a TV channel SP while IPK-EJ aired on a web portal Named Hotstar. that's the difference Smile

That's so obvio I know it...I meant to know that if there was any change in the storyline...i mean was it deviated from the tv series or something new...the total number of episodes of the web series...the running duration...the running period.
Aims. IF-Rockerz
Aims.
Aims.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheLifeDiaries

That's so obvio I know it...I meant to know that if there was any change in the storyline...i mean was it deviated from the tv series or something new...the total number of episodes of the web series...the running duration...the running period.

It was a continuation. Arshi's life after three years of marriage with Many flashbacks and new content. 
TheLifeDiaries
TheLifeDiaries

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged

It was a continuation. Arshi's life after three years of marriage with Many flashbacks and new content. 

OKkk...and how many number of episodes?  And the duration of each episodes? 
Aims. IF-Rockerz
Aims.
Aims.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Total eight episodes. Duration of every single episode is less than 20 mints Smile
TheLifeDiaries
TheLifeDiaries

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Total eight episodes. Duration of every single episode is less than 20 mints Smile

Thank you for your time...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top