India-Forums

My opinion and view about Rishi and his love.

ElviraRK_PC IF-Sizzlerz
ElviraRK_PC
ElviraRK_PC

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Some ppl say Rishi should break his engagement with Neha. Hey. Hello. he wanted do that, but what Tanu said to him "Im not your Tanu. Im Tanvi". And even after that he said I love you. I dont care about who are you. But Tanu...ok...leave it. I love Kratika, but I dont like heroines like Tanu and Im even dont feel bad for her. Bcz she should stop listen chachi! She is looks stupid...I think it is writes problem. But how she can belive a person who said "You are chor". Anyway...I like Ahana more than her. 

I love TanShi...But Tanu and her sacrifice spoil everything. She is cute, i like her, but her behavior BIG NO! And nothing bad was when Rishi wanted make her jelaus...It was cute, it was funny and even Tanu aspected "Im jelaus"..But chachi spoil everything like always. And when Tanu said to him "You are big flirthing" she didnt say it bcs she thinks he is flirting. She know he love her. She said it bcz she wanted make him feel bad and leave her.

And why Rishi should break his engagement with Neha? If he will do that than ppl will said bad things about Neha bcz she is girl. Anyway. If tanu didnt say "Yes" to him, why he should break this engagement and make other girl looks bad?! Anyway...For me Rishi is best hero right now. I love Rahul from YKAGH and Rishi from Kasam. They are do everything for their love. 

And yes...In this show lead hero will be so much cry and suffer , not heroine like always. Like Manpreet said: ""Im afraid what if that fate girl brings tears in your life." And yes she will do that. Rishi will cry so much.

P.S I love Kasam. This my fav show right now. I love how story going. I love the twists every week. Thanks to Ekta and Kasam team for that. I love TanShi scenes, I love ManShi scenes. ManShVi..I WANT MORE AHAMAN SCENES! I love RiHana scenes! There so many ships! :)))) I love how they are show romantic scenes even when there problems...I love balance between drama and comedy. I LOVE Ssharad and Kratika jodi:))) And I hope Kratu will stay:)

This just my  opinion and view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top