I had lots of fun 
All the best and keep praying for urs fav Jodi and show 
Take cares all Tongue

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

She dnt watches the shw bt has a gud knowledge about what what he done to woo his wifey dearest!!!!
Great kaala teeka appears
shona where are you??? ROFL

I am here Soumi!!!

Meri pyari Sonia ji apne darshan de aur main naa aau essa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?

So Sonia ji whats up?

Kya timing hai aapki? Here I watch a cutsey Swara-Sanskaar cozy moment and start worrying about nazar and all and you are here!! My Fav kala teeka!!! Thank you for bestowing your presence upon us even after not loving the show, even after not watching the show, even after hating Swara for not going back to her bachpana, even after hating Swara for getting married to her husband and the love of her life and even after not focusing on lakshClap Clap You are great naive soul I tell yaaa

Edited by .IamShonali. - 15 April 2016 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti_atharv92SaraFariiiiitiny15

92Sara IF-Rockerz
92Sara
92Sara

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Shonali i was eagerly waiting for ur post i Love ur replies to her abt Kaala Teeka.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.kriti_atharvtiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Originally posted by soumi93

She dnt watches the shw bt has a gud knowledge about what what he done to woo his wifey dearest!!!!
Great kaala teeka appears
shona where are you??? ROFL

I am here Soumi!!!

Meri pyari Sonia ji apne darshan de aur main naa aau essa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?

So Sonia ji whats up?

Kya timing hai aapki? Here I watch a cutsey Swara-Sanskaar cozy moment and start worrying about nazar and all and you are here!! My Fav kala teeka!!! Thank you for bestowing your presence upon us even after not loving the show, even after not watching the show, even after hating Swara for not going back to her bachpana, even after hating Swara for getting married to her husband and the love of her life and even after not focusing on lakshClap Clap You are great naive soul I tell yaaa
lol!LOLLOL
@soumi i was  also thinking abt shonali wen at 1st i read this post. & thot abt "kaala teeka".LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.kriti_atharv

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Maine toh show hi chor dia tha jab swalak ki story chal rahi thi year...aur ha aisa sanskaari ya phir jab woh swasan shaadi karke baadi pauche aur wahi sanskari patidev ne kaha me dur d lux babu, meri patni se baat kar rahe tho maine apna asanskari dil kho dia...ab toh in dono sanskari ya asanskari pati air patni up dekhe bina din na pura hota...chae koi kuch n kahe mujhe toh aisa hi asanskari patidev chahiye

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.Fariiiiisharif_lafungiBon_Vivanttiny15

Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Okay thank you so. much for appearing here SwaSanians Favourite Kala Teeka for SwaSan, You taunted after Sindoor Marriage that it's not real wedding of SwaSan within one week of your complain we got SwaSan marriage with proper Rituals. Then in Kavita Track you were celebrating posted again here Complaining Cv's didn't show any Romantic scenes of SwaSan and again within 1 week we got Gerua Helicopter Date Sequence, I am sure from Next merger Epi (I don't like mergers but still Rangeela loves it so we will get it in future as well) Cv's will definitely Show SwaSan together and fulfill your wish. Keep Complaining Sonia Ji

By The Way Did You Watched Your LakshJi's HAQ session's scenes which cv's showedROFL

Esha012kriti_atharvApudeeptiny15

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Yeah I know ,swara is super aunty woman who don't needs even her pati for solving other issues 
He just accompyaned her for arranging fake dates or doing sum kinda weired romance 

Thanx all for ur replies .
Even sanskaar  would be the last person in this world ,will never choosed a pati like him 

Mubararak ho swara ko uska drugger pati 

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Arrey Beheno, dekho!!! Sonia ji is giving the biggest kurbaani of her life!! She will not fight for Sanskaar even if he is the last person alive.

Sonia ji, you love us so much man that you are making sure we get our Sanskaar!! Hayeee!! I am so touched with your gesture!! Thank you!! Do keep coming!! My Kala Teekaa

kriti_atharvFariiiiisoumi93tiny15

Go to top