Swara new prem simar (Page 2)

ishanita Senior Member
ishanita
ishanita

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by ishanita

When will u guys stop all this haan?
When u don't watch it then why waste ur energy in all this?
U guys judge each n every action whether its swasan or ragya...plz live n let live...its rashmis decision for merger not swaras and if u r asking then OK ...we will surely answer u after asking fictional character of swara...OK!
Some people keep on making such instigating posts can't u enjoy ur fav ragyas scene...jus leave us n our swasan the way we have ur ragya...
they won't stop.
@bold dear ragya is not hers.she luvs  swa           lak!!thatswhy all that venom against swasan & sansar as they believe sanky came  & snatched swara from laksh & laksh is biggest victim on this planet & innocent after ragz.(tho she doesn't think ragz as innocent but u know who thinks that)Wink
Ooo so she is swalakian
Victim who ?lakshya...awww gawwwd...I will die of laughing...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Wow Sonia- before we answer any of your wonderful questions, why don't you answer some I am sure many want to ask you. Since you like playing 20 questions- here we go:

1. You don't watch the show?
2. 1 is asked as if not how come your so interested to ask the precious gems you come out with on an annoyingly persistent basis?
3. Does the concept of move on or live and let live make any sense whatsoever in Sonia's parallel universe?
4. Curious too- are you still interested in your Lakshya ji? I ask this as the venom just seems to spout for Swara and her husband (yes we know he's amazing as Pati Dev Big smile) but I don't see the same spewing for Lakshya who has very rightly also moved on and is making a go of his marriage.
5. Oops- out of time as real life also calls but I'll check back soon to see what wonderful responses you deign to make me.

I am sure you will get the responses to your question that you deserve from others too:). Isn't karma an amazing concept? Wink
I just asked  simple Q but people always took as bashing 
I dont  have interest on laksh charcter also 
Just saw the segment and was strange to sees her dancing like so happily without her ao called pati whom she never gave damn care 
Thwy could be shown as that she helping simar and all 
Why to be dressed up like so ? 

Lol 
And even dont want to know 
How perfect her so called pati is ? 

Edited by soniadutta - 15 April 2016 at 6:43am
MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Sonia: Well, if you don't watch the show now (as you claim) then how would you know how much she cares for her pati!? And it is Baisakhi, so she is dressed as a Punjabi.
Her Pati has two firms to handle! Has too much work. An independent man who is not dependent on Parent's money! So he can't accompany Patniji on finding so called Chandramani thingy! (Hell knows what it is)
And btw, he isn't her So called pati! He is Pakka pakka pati! He is the most amazing and awesome pati! I'll give you all proofs or Sakshi(s) for that! Just ask once!
Sakshi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711_InDreamWorld_Esha012nikki1211Sanjuniki-Sud-coolgal270.FairyDust.tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

@Sonia: Well, if you don't watch the show now (as you claim) then how would you know how much she cares for her pati!? And it is Baisakhi, so she is dressed as a Punjabi.
Her Pati has two firms to handle! Has too much work. An independent man who is not dependent on Parent's money! So he can't accompany Patniji on finding so called Chandramani thingy! (Hell knows what it is)
And btw, he isn't her So called pati! He is Pakka pakka pati! He is the most amazing and awesome pati! I'll give you all proofs or Sakshi(s) for that! Just ask once!
Sakshi
well said
@bold yeah unlike so -called true louuWinkWink
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Yeah I know ,swara is super aunty woman who don't needs even her pati for solving other issues 
He just accompyaned her for arranging fake dates or doing sum kinda weired romance 

Thanx all for ur replies .
Even sanskaar  would be the last person in this world ,will never choosed a pati like him 

Mubararak ho swara ko uska drugger pati 

Edited by soniadutta - 15 April 2016 at 7:00am
_InDreamWorld_ Senior Member
_InDreamWorld_
_InDreamWorld_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@soniya i know u dont ve intreste in lakshya character.
U r more intrested in sanskar. he is awesome na Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Sanjunikitiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
She dnt watches the shw bt has a gud knowledge about what what he done to woo his wifey dearest!!!!
Great kaala teeka appears
shona where are you??? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211SanjunikiBon_Vivanttiny15

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red.orchid

@soniya i know u dont ve intreste in lakshya character.
U r more intrested in sanskar. he is awesome na Wink
I have so much interest on him that even strictly ordered my  family not to play color channel at 9.30 in our house...itna pyaar dekha kabhi kisi ke liye ?

Go to top