Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Sonia: Well, if you don't watch the show now (as you claim) then how would you know how much she cares for her pati!? And it is Baisakhi, so she is dressed as a Punjabi.
Her Pati has two firms to handle! Has too much work. An independent man who is not dependent on Parent's money! So he can't accompany Patniji on finding so called Chandramani thingy! (Hell knows what it is)
And btw, he isn't her So called pati! He is Pakka pakka pati! He is the most amazing and awesome pati! I'll give you all proofs or Sakshi(s) for that! Just ask once!
Sakshi
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MusicAddict

@Sonia: Well, if you don't watch the show now (as you claim) then how would you know how much she cares for her pati!? And it is Baisakhi, so she is dressed as a Punjabi.
Her Pati has two firms to handle! Has too much work. An independent man who is not dependent on Parent's money! So he can't accompany Patniji on finding so called Chandramani thingy! (Hell knows what it is)
And btw, he isn't her So called pati! He is Pakka pakka pati! He is the most amazing and awesome pati! I'll give you all proofs or Sakshi(s) for that! Just ask once!
Sakshi

well said
@bold yeah unlike so -called true louu😉😉
soniadutta thumbnail
Yeah I know ,swara is super aunty woman who don't needs even her pati for solving other issues 
He just accompyaned her for arranging fake dates or doing sum kinda weired romance 

Thanx all for ur replies .
Even sanskaar  would be the last person in this world ,will never choosed a pati like him 

Mubararak ho swara ko uska drugger pati 
Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
_InDreamWorld_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@soniya i know u dont ve intreste in lakshya character.
U r more intrested in sanskar. he is awesome na ðŸ˜‰
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She dnt watches the shw bt has a gud knowledge about what what he done to woo his wifey dearest!!!!
Great kaala teeka appears
shona where are you??? 🤣
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red.orchid

@soniya i know u dont ve intreste in lakshya character.

U r more intrested in sanskar. he is awesome na ðŸ˜‰

I have so much interest on him that even strictly ordered my  family not to play color channel at 9.30 in our house...itna pyaar dekha kabhi kisi ke liye ?

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniadutta

Yeah I know ,swara is super aunty woman who don't needs even her pati for solving other issues 

He just accompyaned her for arranging fake dates or doing sum kinda weired romance 

Thanx all for ur replies .
Even sanskaar  would be the last person in this world ,will never choosed a pati like him 

Mubararak ho swara ko uska drugger pati 

Umm...you know I'm a psychology student, and I assure you those people who stick to the past have high anxiety levels, which is harmful for the brain, mind and body!! So change yourself for your well-being
And why not see what all he has done for her? Regret is the biggest redemption!!
soumi93 thumbnail
yaa he is a dragger and Swara is addicted to him...kiski sherwani me prblm he???? 🤣🤣
_InDreamWorld_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniadutta

I have so much interest on him that even strictly ordered my  family not to play color channel at 9.30 in our house...itna pyaar dekha kabhi kisi ke liye ?

bina dekhe hi ithana pyaar, tho roj dekh thi ho tho kya hoga tumara ðŸ¤£
soumi93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red.orchid

bina dekhe hi ithana pyaar, tho roj dekh thi ho tho kya hoga tumara🤣

Are yaar u dnt get her point?????
She also cant resist him and thats why avoid meeting his intense gaze...🤣