Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj ff: Bundles of Joy! Ch 2 pg 11 &note on pg 14 (Page 6)

SweetSau Senior Member
SweetSau
SweetSau

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.zarrin

Can't wait to read it :)

Thanks

SweetSau Senior Member
SweetSau
SweetSau

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duumps

Sounds very interesting.
So do continue soon.

Thank you
Will continue soon
SweetSau Senior Member
SweetSau
SweetSau

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Hi all am back! Thank you soo much for your wonderful comments and encouraging words! The whole day I was at my Mama's place helping out with the preps so couldn't update! Hope you like it! So without further ado here is the story! A very special mention to Tranquility for giving me the green signal to post as she checked my work! Thanks di! Love you all! Please tell me how you like the 1st chapter!

Part 1

Morning
Twinj Bedroom

The sunrays made their way through the slight opening in the curtains and shone onto the two bodies cuddling together portraying how much in love they were!

As the rays reflected onto Twinkle's face she slowly opened her eyes. Their bodies were wrapped in silky white sheets with Kunj's hand protectively and possessively wrapped around her bare waist while her head lay on her strong and handsome husband's broad chest.

She blushed remembering their last night's wild and passionate encounter. It wasn't anything new for her to wake up in this condition but still she blushed every time just like it was her first time. She was brought back by her husband's husky voice.

"Aur kitna ghur ghur kar sharmayegi? Tujhe pata hai naa jab tu sharmati hai to mujhse control nahi hota!" He said smirking.

She blushed even more at this comment and hastily gathered the bedsheet around her, wrapping them, and started to get up from the bed only to be pulled back onto her husband's chest.

"Kuch maat pehenke jaa vaise bhi maine to tujhe kitni baar dekha hai aise toh ab kyun sharma rahi ho!" Saying this he pulled at the bedsheets covering her and kissed her!

Twinkle saw his shirt lying just next to him on the ground so while kissing him she grabbed it. After breaking apart, she quickly wore his shirt and got off their bed but immediately sat down as she began feeling dizzy and nauseated.

Kunj saw this and within a second was besides her looking at her with concern. She just shook her head and headed off to have her shower and get ready for the day.

After taking her shower, she was in their room drying off her hair when suddenly she felt like vomiting. She rushed to the washroom and repeatedly banged her fists against on the door.

Kunj had gone to have his shower when suddenly he heard the door being banged furiously. He wrapped a towel around himself and went to open it. He was surprised to see Twinkle standing there still in her bathrobe, clutching her mouth. He asked with worry and concern "Twinkle kya hua tum thikh to ho naa?!"

Twinkle without responding pushed him aside and started vomiting. Kunj got even more worried seeing this and rushed to her side, holding back her hair and rubbing her back so as to soothe her as she continued to throw up.

After a while Twinkle signalled to her worried husband that she was fine and washed her face. "Kunj main ab thikh hu tum naha kar aaj jao niche." She told him as she made her way back to their bedroom.

Sarna Mansion Kitchen

She got ready and went to the kitchen. As she entered the kitchen she saw that it was in a complete mess and Maya was standing there crying and looking helpless! Twinkle rushed to her side and whilst cleaning her face with her dupatta asked, "Arre Maya ye kya hua? Tumhari ye aisi halat kaisi hui?"

Maya replied "Twinkle bhabhi kal mujhe Kunj bhaiya, Cherry Bhaiya, Anand bhaiya aur Yuvi bhaiya chida rahe the ki mujhe kuch nahi aata aur mujhe challenge kiya ke mujhe aaj sab ke liya khaana banana hoga! To phir maine challenge accept kar diya par bhabhi ab ye dekho naa sab kharab ho gaya, ab mai kya karun?" she said pouting.

Twinkle suppressed her giggle and said "Aaj mai tumhe sikha ti hu!"

Twinkle taught Maya how to make everything. Just when she was about to complete the cooking and was making the final touches to the dishes she started feeling dizzy and nauseous again. She rushed to the bathroom and began vomiting again!

Maya got worried and was about to call Kunj but Twinkle stopped her and said that she was fine.

Finally when all the family members arrived to have breakfast, Maya and Twinkle brought the food to the table and started serving everybody.

Kunj tasted the food and got to know immediately that it was made by Twinkle but he still remembered yesterday's challenge given to Maya and decided to humour her a bit! "Waah kya khanna bana hai, Maya kya tumne banaya hai?!" He asked.

Maya looked at Twinkle and on receiving her approval decided to say yes. "Haa bhaiya maine banaya hai but Twinkle bhabhi ne meri madat ki, rather she taught me everything. But main challenge haru nahi iss liye she told me to say that I made it!" Maya confessed.

Kunj was happy that Maya told them the truth and lovingly fed her with his own hands! Everybody praised Maya for her attempt even Cherry, Yuvi and Anand fed Maya lovingly with their own hands and praised her for her first attempt at making food.

Twinkle had a smile on her face as she made her way around the table serving everyone seconds when suddenly she started feeling very dizzy. The glass bowl slipped out of her hands, smashing into a thousand pieces before she fainted on the ground.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal131ShikhaSharma19lovelifeanglemahira1988Komal1298bluelake99vibha01roshni101amlavskardooksadi_FMT_cthaillypriyanvsTranquility123tikitrinku95adventure_gurlcountingstarzkusharberry.Khamosh.-Dracarys.Sherni_Jerry

roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yaaay. Finally you updated.
I was pretty sure you were going to rock the first chapter and I was right. Yippie!
Loved it.
You did an amazing job. Every part of this chapter was beautiful.
My fav part was the twinj scene.
Well done dear. You did a lovely job.
Keep it up and continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimiyySweetSau

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Loved it
Can't wait for the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSau

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hayee
im dreaming
yaar sab log itna acha acha likhte hai, and fir mai poore comment mein next update hi mangti rehti hu
well anyways,the twinj scene was awesome.the maya scnee was cute
and you are amazing
please continue sooon
sakshi

SweetSau

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hey this was really nice,I was smiling throughout while reading, great job, can't wait to read furtherThumbs Up

SweetSau

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
awesome start

SweetSau

Go to top