Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj ff: Bundles of Joy! Ch 2 pg 11 &note on pg 14

SweetSau Senior Member
SweetSau
SweetSau

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hi all

I had created a post regarding this topic but didn't get much response on it! I had almost decided not to write this story but Tranquility convinced to post it!

Here is is the link my previous post do visit it and please give me your suggestions so that I'll be able to write the story according to it!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4604392
So as the title suggests this is a ff on  Twinkle's pregnancy! I'll be posting the basic jist of this story and also the character introduction. And the according to all the response and suggestions I'll start to post the first part.

Also I have a slight back problem that troubles me once in a while(which was my reason for not being active for quite some days). Also I have my brothers threading ceremony soon so I'm busy in preparation for that too. So it might be that the parts of the story will be delayed but I assure you that I'll be completing this story(that is if you want me to).

Also it will deal deal with whole journey of pregnancy and some scenes after the delivery of the child! So I have shortlisted 2 names 
1. Symbol of love
2. Bundle of joy

Anyway enough of my nonsense I'll proceed to the story.

Basic jist (summary of  story)

So this will be a completely light hearted story with no vilians. Even yuvi and Anita are positive in this!
It will deal with Twinkle's and Kunj's journey through twinkle's pregnancy her mood swings, cravings, etc.
Later after the birth of the child/children (if you want twins) bow twinj and family members adjust their life's and how everybody's lifes revolve around the new members will be shown! Also here Kunj will have completed his MBA and will be helping in his father's business along with helping Twinkle manage her wedding planning business.

Characters

I have adjusted the characters so that I can write things in a light-hearted manner. I really hope that you don't mind.

Bebe- Manohar and Surjeets elder sister unmarried so that she could take care of Manohar and Surjeet. Highly loved and respected in the family. Loves her family a lot!

Surjeet and Anita Sarna- Husband wife. Surjeet is the elder brother of Manohar and younger brother of Bebe. Parents of Cherry and Yuvi's parents, Mahi's in-laws. Referred to as bade Papa and badi Maa by Twinj, AnNi(Annand and Nikki)and Maya. Love the family alot and very caring.

Manohar and Usha Sarna- Husband wife. Manohar younger         sibling of Bebe and Surjeet. Parents of Kunj, Annand, and Maya. Referred to as Chote Papa and Choti Maa by Cherry and Yuhi.

Cherry- Elder son of Surjeet and Anita! Unmarried. Loves his family. And respects his bhabis. Eldest of son of the whole family but still unmarried.

Yuvi- younger son of SuNita. Husband of Mahi. Not evil. Youngest son of the family. Older than Maya. Younger than Kunj.

Mahi- younger sister of Twinkle. Leela and RTs younger daughter. Wife of Yuvi. Youngest bahu of Sarna family.

Maya- Youngest daughter of Manohar and Usha. Younger sister of Kunj and Annand. (I made her the sister as I wanted some nanad and bhabhi scenes and anyway Kunj does have a sister so thought of making her). She doesn't know cooking and all as she is the Apple of evrybodies eye. Has a great bonding with Nikki, Twinkle, and Mahi. But an awesome bonding with Twinkle. Youngest daughter of the family.

AnNi(Annand and Nikki)- Annand is the elder son of Manohar and Usha! Younger than Cherry by a year. Nikki elder DIL. Have son Ishan. Nikki will be present in this story. I don't know how her character was shaped in the show so I will be shaping it according to the story as I haven't seen the initial episodes. Nikki is the eldest bahu of Sarna family.

Ishan- son of AnNi Youngest member of  family. I don't know how old he was in the show I will be showing him as a 7 year old child.

Twinkle- Main character of the story. Wife of Kunj. And middle bahu of Sarna family. Manages wedding planning business with the help of Kunj.

Kunj- Hero of story(lol). Younger brother of Annand elder brother of Maya. Older than Yuvi. Helps Manohar's and Surjeets business. Also assists Twinkle in her wedding planning bussiness. Loves Twinkle alot.

Rest all the characters are the same.
RT, Leela, Raman, Pinni and Bubbly will be also present in the story.

So here is the introduction.
Hope you like it unchecked.
Please do give your feedback as this is my first ever ff. 
Thanks.

Please do checkout the link.
And leave your feedback.
Hope you like it.
Thanks.

Index

Introduction, character sketch above
Chapter 1 pg 6
Chapter 2 pg 11

Edited by SweetSau - 27 May 2016 at 4:46am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

armanshanishree14mahira1988bluelake99-WalkThatWay-f.zarrinroshni101vibha01_Butterfly_17.sonalhaillyadi_FMT_ctamlavskardooksDuumpstikitpriyanvsareeba_blossomIansomer1kusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

priyanvs IF-Rockerz
priyanvs
priyanvs

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
wow dear nice start 
it is good to hear that uv and anitha r+ve 
pls do pm me when u update 
i would love to read it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSau

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hi Sayli

Sounds interesting. im excited. i am not good at all for title lol. hope someone gives a good one.

btw take rest and meds. get well soon. love Hug

SweetSau

ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Nice and different..please continue soon!
Title names are good but can I suggest a name too? 
How about "And then there were three''? will leave it up to you.

Do take care of yourself!

SweetSau

Bobsysprincess Senior Member
Bobsysprincess
Bobsysprincess

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I ll lve to read it ...
Update fast

SweetSau

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Interesting start. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.

SweetSau

roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Aww it seems like a nice start. Its a very sweet and lovely concept. I'll be waiting for you update.
It looks amazing just from the start so i wonder how awesome it will be once it proceeds.
I think you should go with symbol of love.
Continue soon and good luck for your ff Embarrassed

SweetSau

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Sayli I'm so glad you finally posted! I still stand by my words, you should continue with this regardless of the response (for now anyway). Sorry about the late reply, the forums been crazily active and this thread was stuck at the back somewhere but I found it.LOL

Lovely start, I'm glad you;re making everyone positive so it'll be light and fun, no drama Dancing

I liked one of the titles someone suggested above "And then there were three" is an awesome title!

Looking forward to part 1, post soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

f.zarrinSweetSau

Go to top