India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Sohrab as middleman!!

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sohrab as middleman...Shockedas per precap Vikrant tells Sohrab to stop living on Kalyani's salary...what he is doing is called Dalal...that means Sohrab is getting commission from Kalyani's earnings which Kalyani doesn't know...if this is true..., when Kalyani comes to know about this she will get hurt...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-Swetha-

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Maybe the manager was appointed by him and she was paying him 30%, so 10 or maybe 15% was going to Sourabh? As in he appoints the manager and the manager pays half the fees to him as he is those who appointed him? Maybe he was intending to do the same here as well, by appointing a manager for her in Mumbai?

He did get her the funds for Kanish's operation the first time by getting her the 3 movie deal. He did help the family. I don't think all that was totally selfish. He does have a regard for the family and he has a soft corner for Kalyani! But looks like Vikrant is going to put and end to this association on a proffesional level! Wonder if Sourabh encourages Keteki just to get revenge from Kalyani ans marries her also for that reason. I know Ashaji also eloped with Lataji's manager who was 16 years older than her. That is when the sister's relationship went south. Maybe something similar will happen here too! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 15 April 2016 at 6:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddevashree_hBinKuchKahe.vyoman-Swetha-

KaranSG_01 IF-Dazzler
KaranSG_01
KaranSG_01

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Maybe the manager was appointed by him and she was paying him 30%, so 10 or maybe 15% was going to Sourabh? As in he appoints the manager and the manager pays half the fees to him as he is those who appointed him? Maybe he was intending to do the same here as well, by appointing a manager for her in Mumbai?

He did get her the funds for Kanish's operation the first time by getting her the 3 movie deal. He did help the family. I don't think all that was totally selfish. He does have a regard for the family and he has a soft corner for Kalyani! But looks like Vikrant is going to put and end to this association on a proffesional level! Wonder if Sourabh encourages Keteki just to get revenge from Kalyani ans marries her also for that reason. I know Ashaji also eloped with Lataji's manager who was 16 years older than her. That is when the sister's relationship went south. Maybe something similar will happen here too!

Ashaji eloped with Lataji's manager?????
And still the makers are saying that the show is not based on their lives.There are too many similarities to prove otherwise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-Swetha-

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
At last Sohrab confesses his love to Kalyani as per precap. Ouch

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@KaranSG_01:
Yeah it seems it was highly inspired by them. Though the makers deny it. To be honest I knew nothing of Ashaji's elopement at 16 or who her husband was to Lataji etc, till this show. I did some research and found out that this is what had started the sour issues between the sisters. Then eventually they reconciled. But what put pressure on their relationship initially was Ashaji's marriage to Ganpatrao Bhosle. (who I read somewhere was the giy who handled Lataji's bookings and dates). Uncanny resemblance to Sourabh?

So whatever the makers say, this show IS highly inspired by Lataji and Ashaji's story! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
initially sohrab was a positive character. but now they seem to have merged a grey shade to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index