Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Trp (Page 2)

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi radha 
Don't worry too much about the trps ,distribution is one major factor for trp 
And Sony doesn't have a good rural reach/focus like any of the  star zee etc channels ,that may be one reasons why most of the Sony shows are focused on a urban audience 
Star I beg to differ with a lot of opinion ,I think they had some good shows only thing focus is mostly rural and no one under stands their audience better than star
So yeah two players ,two different focus areas

Edited by tttttt1 - 15 April 2016 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
TFS. SmileGlad Sony is in top 10. But, personally, I think it deserves to be higher on the list. I hope people appreciate the good shows Sony is giving us. 
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
So truepriya! I am happy with the way Sony shows are going.  Enjoying Indian shows for a change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yes kapil Sharma show will bring tvt ratings and hopefully all new shows work I m positive ekdv us do much better than all other shows on different channels

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index