Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

How ishita pihu will bond? (Page 2)

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Shagun is Pihu's mother...not Ishita. Ishita didn't think twice to abandon a few days old Pihu to attend Mani and his family. 

You know very well all 3 kids will be with be with ishita this arguments is useless LOL

s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hope it won't be the same like ishru
as pihu considers shagun as her mom so she will (should) feel uneasy when she comes to know about ishita is her real mom.
i want to see ishita having difficulty while bonding with her own kid because of her mistake and raman helping her just like ishita did in case of ruhi
it will be a treat to watch ishra-pihu because kp dt and rd share a great chemistry
but i know most probably cvs will try to repeat ishru (a magical bond) and create drama by showing ishita vs raman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227-AngryBird-

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Edited by -AngryBird- - 15 April 2016 at 6:58am
UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
If CVs wanna keep Shagun "positive" then that's fine. I don't have any problem!

Shagun is Pihu's caretaker and we can't completely deny that! Therefore, I'd want CVs to take a neutral path and not just dissolve the equation (I don't see one!) between Pihu and Shagun.

The CVs could show Pihu's dilemma, her reluctance and this is when Raman steps in to bridge the gap ... this is if CVs wanna keep Shagun positive and wanna continue to project her as an evolved being who wouldn't put Pihu through the difficulties Adi and Ruhi endured!
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
More interesting is to see ashita bond with older ruhi...and ruhi bond with her little sister pihu...since this show is Abt ruhi and ishita and how she become mother of ruhi ...now I want to see how she take care of older ruhi whose childhood is destroyed.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Now it would be a test for their own tag line " NATURE VS NURTURE" Ishita is biological mother , Shagun has nurtured her ... Role reversal ! Let's see what happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya72megha2227

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
yup it wud be good if pihu bonds well wid ishu and starts liking her before knowing dat ishu is her real mom..this way it wud help when pihu gets 2 knw d reality.Smile..connection has 2 be there..some of ishu and pihu's likes are gonna be same- like pihu too liked south indian food and they both were asking 4 same pastry flavor na...this way slowly slowly maybe Wink

Go to top