Ye Hai Mohabbatein

How ishita pihu will bond?

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think there would be some kismat connection type thing
As we have seen from episode 1st of the leap that here ishita was telling she is bad mum there pihu was telling about maa
And then when she seen photograph there was something between them 
And now in pastry shop both r asking for pineapple pastry and ishita unknowingly give her and thus she want to thank her
In this way she she will get connected by her mother unknowingly and want to be with her on unconscious level 
I don't think pihu will choose shagun over ishita ya she I'll be angry and would have lot of questions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pihu won't choose shagun over ishu
she wl bond with ishu and then would want ishu to be her mother
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shagun is Pihu's mother...not Ishita. Ishita didn't think twice to abandon a few days old Pihu to attend Mani and his family. 
-AngryBird- thumbnail
...Edited by -AngryBird- - 8 years ago
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope and wish this to happen dear 
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

Shagun is Pihu's mother...not Ishita. Ishita didn't think twice to abandon a few days old Pihu to attend Mani and his family.

Hmmm 😳

I don't disagree actually! RATIONALLY thinking 😃
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Connection would be there and should be so, but hope they won't try to recreate Ishita-Ruhi's "love at first sight" kind of bonding since its same Divyanka-Ruhanika enacting.. IshRu were connected through soul, however ish-Pihu are blood related, hence the attachment should be something different.
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

You know very well all 3 kids will be with be with ishita this arguments is useless ðŸ˜†
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hope it won't be the same like ishru
as pihu considers shagun as her mom so she will (should) feel uneasy when she comes to know about ishita is her real mom.
i want to see ishita having difficulty while bonding with her own kid because of her mistake and raman helping her just like ishita did in case of ruhi
it will be a treat to watch ishra-pihu because kp dt and rd share a great chemistry
but i know most probably cvs will try to repeat ishru (a magical bond) and create drama by showing ishita vs raman
-AngryBird- thumbnail
.Edited by -AngryBird- - 8 years ago