India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Stuti dii... this is a marvelous piece of writing. Perhaps the most touching one you ever wrote. It was too emotional! Heart-wrenching! Broken Heart

Thank you so much for all your complementing words. I have written this one directly from heart without any planning and all. Perhaps for that only... And the topic itself is very heart-wrenching! 
You know what, I am extremely bad at handling sad stories. You moved me truly with this... CryCryCry
I feel I am comfortable to write sad-stories much.LOLHave to try a funny one now.Big smile

I never thought that this is going to take such a sadistic turn. I was like maybe Jalal is going to come save her. But...Cry

That would have made Jalal hero, but the story is not about that!The real life is quite different!Cry

I was hoping you would do everything all right at least in the very end. 

Have not I done that?Big smileDoes facial beauty actually hold any value?

But your Jalal deserves a big hug...Hug This is the kind of love I imagine, is true love. Love which is beyond physical appearance, love which sees through a person. Your Jalal is a sweety-pie! Heart

Yes! Heart

I felt so bad for him at his first proposal. Chalo but my Jo was at least understanding enough to make him understand. Embarrassed

poor Jodha had got much excited with the proposal and over-reacted in the presence of friends.LOL

But how you contrasted the first proposal to the marriage one was excellent. The way he says, "Am I not smart enough to walk with you yet?" Uff...that was sooo touching on his part. He does not want her to be sad or think low of herself even for a second. How cutely he said that, so as to remove all her hesitation! Embarrassed Loved the way she hugged him. She's so lucky to have him! Heart

You have explained it so beautifully!ClapStar

Loved the determined Jalal also with the principal, in front of the families, and in all his talks with Jo after the attack. And the unity of the students against crime! Star

All the students should get united against the crime like this only.

And my Jo... what did you do to her! CryCryCry She was such a cute, lively girl...the contrast is so striking! Ouch Every sad story is after my Jo only. Angry

Only her facial beauty has been harmed. She has not changed... she is a scholar, lives her life fully, often goes to drink vodka with BF after workLOL , and travels the whole world even after being physically challenged. And more on she is one of the greatest scientists.Star 

Loved the way Jalal called her the most beautiful woman ever! Uff...he's such an encouraging person. Jo is so lucky to have a life companion like him. It's true if you are snatched something, you get an even better thing in return! Embarrassed

Right you are!Embarrassed

And I loved the way he reacted to all the people's gazes in the restaurant. And also the way he never sympathizes with her, instead always makes her realize that she has her own amazing identity! StarEmbarrassedStar

Yes.StarStar

But I wish all was normal. I wish Jo wasn't a sympathizing object for all.

She is not. She is an asset actually. Her names come on the front pages of newspaper-not as an acid victim, but as the youngest and greatest scientist. The incidents of restaurants and all will happen, but this is not the final!Star 

I so wish the end was truly happy. Though true happiness is what Jo finally got! Embarrassed

Yes. They will be the most successful and lovely couple!Embarrassed 

Lastly, I think acid attack is the gravest of crimes. The attackers should also be poured with acid. I want them to realize what it feels like. Killing someone only removes that person from the earth, but acid attacks destroy the left life of the victim. Acid attackers aren't humans, they're devils. Why don't they just ban the use of acids? And moreover, there's practically no strict punishment for the attackers. Maximum is 7-8 years of jail, and then, just live freely and enjoy. DeadAngryDead

I am agreed with you toto! What an unbearable pain the victims bears aahhh!CryCry First of all the usage of acid should be licensed... 
In our law system the convicts do not get a least punishment actually!!Angry Only the innocent peoples suffer!Dead
Kudos to you for taking up such a cause in this OS! Star

Thank youEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Edited my comment on page 1.
After I completed replying?AngryLOL

-Felicity-

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmacatty

oh it was a very nice concept dearStarStar
The spectacles on jalal's face remembered me my os which I have written 4-5 days backTongue 

jodha made fun of him in front of everyone but see how time changes. Though she was thinking that he loved her due to her beauty but in Love look doesn't matter and so he proved. He stood with her when she lost her beauty as he was in love with Her,not with her beauty. 
Sometimes we hurt a person with our actions and words, though intentionally or unintentionally, but when that thing get back to us then we realized our mistake.
Adham was a jerk .sadly,such men exist in our society but jo fighted back with jalal's support.Clap
Loved this os dearHeart n very nicely written!!Smile

Payal, I too got reminded of your OS...that Jalal was also very shy and conscious kinds na... I had read in someone's comment...LOL
wow shagun.. u read the comments on my thread but not osLOL

wasn't sure if the OS is mature or not...so thought to read the comments first...TongueLOL
I always give discretion at the top if the os or chapter contains any mature content. You know I was writing for another part of that same os and came to see this os. when I started reading I was amazed on reading jalal's description.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged

The spectacles on jalal's face remembered me my os which I have written 4-5 days backTongue 

jodha made fun of him in front of everyone but see how time changes. Though she was thinking that he loved her due to her beauty but in Love look doesn't matter and so he proved. He stood with her when she lost her beauty as he was in love with Her,not with her beauty. 
Sometimes we hurt a person with our actions and words, though intentionally or unintentionally, but when that thing get back to us then we realized our mistake.
Adham was a jerk .sadly,such men exist in our society but jo fighted back with jalal's support.Clap

Payal, I too got reminded of your OS...that Jalal was also very shy and conscious kinds na... I had read in someone's comment...LOL

wasn't sure if the OS is mature or not...so thought to read the comments first...TongueLOL
I always give discretion at the top if the os or chapter contains any mature content. You know I was writing for another part of that same os and came to see this os. when I started reading I was amazed on reading jalal's description.LOL
Well, any similarities between Jalals are fully coincident! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmacatty-Felicity-

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Thank you such a wonderful comment dear! StarStarStar Means a lot to me.Embarrassed

sharmacatty

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Stuti dii... this is a marvelous piece of writing. Perhaps the most touching one you ever wrote. It was too emotional! Heart-wrenching! Broken Heart

Thank you so much for all your complementing words. I have written this one directly from heart without any planning and all. Perhaps for that only... And the topic itself is very heart-wrenching! 

Well said, the topic itself is heart-wrenching. Cry
You know what, I am extremely bad at handling sad stories. You moved me truly with this... CryCryCry
I feel I am comfortable to write sad-stories much.LOLHave to try a funny one now.Big smile

Don't know why...but I feel sad ones are easier to write. But I would never write one...I hate sad stories actually. LOL The only time I wrote sad chapters was in Jo's diary. 

I never thought that this is going to take such a sadistic turn. I was like maybe Jalal is going to come save her. But...Cry

That would have made Jalal hero, but the story is not about that!The real life is quite different!Cry

Yes, but I thought that only seeing the starting of the story. LOL

I was hoping you would do everything all right at least in the very end. 

Have not I done that?Big smileDoes facial beauty actually hold any value?

No, it doesn't. But self-confidence does. 

But your Jalal deserves a big hug...Hug This is the kind of love I imagine, is true love. Love which is beyond physical appearance, love which sees through a person. Your Jalal is a sweety-pie! Heart

Yes! Heart

I felt so bad for him at his first proposal. Chalo but my Jo was at least understanding enough to make him understand. Embarrassed

poor Jodha had got much excited with the proposal and over-reacted in the presence of friends.LOL

Right! LOL Later she thought ki kuchh zyada hi ho gya! LOL

But how you contrasted the first proposal to the marriage one was excellent. The way he says, "Am I not smart enough to walk with you yet?" Uff...that was sooo touching on his part. He does not want her to be sad or think low of herself even for a second. How cutely he said that, so as to remove all her hesitation! Embarrassed Loved the way she hugged him. She's so lucky to have him! Heart

You have explained it so beautifully!ClapStar

Loved the determined Jalal also with the principal, in front of the families, and in all his talks with Jo after the attack. And the unity of the students against crime! Star

All the students should get united against the crime like this only.

Yep..it does happen. But what to say about our judicial system! DeadOuch

And my Jo... what did you do to her! CryCryCry She was such a cute, lively girl...the contrast is so striking! Ouch Every sad story is after my Jo only. Angry

Only her facial beauty has been harmed. She has not changed... she is a scholar, lives her life fully, often goes to drink vodka with BF after workLOL , and travels the whole world even after being physically challenged. And more on she is one of the greatest scientists.Star 

As I now added in my comment, no matter what all she gets now, self-confidence is very hard to be re-earned. The physically challenged thing brings with it remorse!

@Bold, I'm glad she's acting normal. Big smile

Loved the way Jalal called her the most beautiful woman ever! Uff...he's such an encouraging person. Jo is so lucky to have a life companion like him. It's true if you are snatched something, you get an even better thing in return! Embarrassed

Right you are!Embarrassed

And I loved the way he reacted to all the people's gazes in the restaurant. And also the way he never sympathizes with her, instead always makes her realize that she has her own amazing identity! StarEmbarrassedStar

Yes.StarStar

But I wish all was normal. I wish Jo wasn't a sympathizing object for all.

She is not. She is an asset actually. Her names come on the front pages of newspaper-not as an acid victim, but as the youngest and greatest scientist. The incidents of restaurants and all will happen, but this is not the final!Star 

I know I know. But such incidents keep breaking the already shattered confidence a victim has on herself. Jo is lucky to have a rock hard support like Jalal... but still... you can't completely erase off the marks on the heart.

But I loved the thing that you showed her so successful! StarBig smile

I so wish the end was truly happy. Though true happiness is what Jo finally got! Embarrassed

Yes. They will be the most successful and lovely couple!Embarrassed 

They are! Heart BTW, They look too adorable working as a team right? EmbarrassedBig smile

Lastly, I think acid attack is the gravest of crimes. The attackers should also be poured with acid. I want them to realize what it feels like. Killing someone only removes that person from the earth, but acid attacks destroy the left life of the victim. Acid attackers aren't humans, they're devils. Why don't they just ban the use of acids? And moreover, there's practically no strict punishment for the attackers. Maximum is 7-8 years of jail, and then, just live freely and enjoy. DeadAngryDead

I am agreed with you toto! What an unbearable pain the victims bears aahhh!CryCry First of all the usage of acid should be licensed... 
In our law system the convicts do not get a least punishment actually!!Angry Only the innocent peoples suffer!Dead

True! Dead It so sad to hear such cases... and the way people are left free... it is so so so disgusting...DeadAngryDead
Kudos to you for taking up such a cause in this OS! Star

Thank youEmbarrassed

Shinning_Stuti

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Edited my comment on page 1.
After I completed replying?AngryLOL

LOL

Leave it. I said that in my reply now. 
-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Ohkay...will take care from the next time. Smile

sharmacatty

Go to top