Emotional Os..
acid attack is the biggest crime...
well done...dear
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

😭 painful and disturbing. You chose a different subject is praiseworthy.👏

Yes Jodha got Jalal who loved and cared for her truly. I missed that the culprit was Adham🤢🤢. Such men deserve harshest punishment, devil incarnate.
Glad to know that you liked it.🤗
Such criminals deserve harshest punishment, but they do not get!😡🤢
In your story it was beautiful end. Wish the real life victims to have a beautiful life. 
I too wish that. Really it sooths the heart when we read the news about the acid victims continuing a happy and content life in spite of getting such a devastating stroke from life.
Sadly real life is harsh. I have watched and read stories of acid attack victims and to see them is not only heart wrenching but makes you curse the devil who did that. Almost in all cases the victim were innocent young girls who were attacked when they were either with family at home or going to school/college. 
Very pathetic indeed!😭
There has been agitation by many women's organisation to ban sale of acid but State govts have been indifferent towards it. Perhaps they are waiting for the day when Men are made victims of acid attack.
Men will never be victim of acid attack. The main mentality behind this inhumane act is the perverted revenge to destroy the natural beauty of the woman. God knows when people will stop thinking woman as product!
These things propel to think that certain crimes deserve the same punishment. The culprit should also experience the burning of skin by acid. 
When will the society STOP treating the males as demi Gods and be fair in giving punishment for their evil deeds.
True!

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CindyTruong

Emotional Os..
acid attack is the biggest crime...
well done...dear

Thank you.😳 you are right! The most inhumane act!
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow stuti , am seriously at a loss for words...😳
u hv totally nailed it ...👏
it was emotive , heart rending , heart warming & has actuality...😭

for a second , i thought jalal will save her but fate has something else stored for her...😔
&  jalal , a grand salute to him he really deserves one for his selfless , unconditional love for love of his life , he stood with her in all ups & downs of her life . even courageously fought for her , he proved himself to be lionhearted , who is worthy of love , respect & admiration...⭐️⭐️⭐️

coming to jodha poor soul , ache she has to go through...😭😭😭
everything changed for her , once happy go lucky girl she was , who was smart , intelligent with alluring persona afterall , "She was indeed the most beautiful girl of her batch in the college"
But unfortunately everything changed one evening within seconds , due to that bas***d & his fat ego...😡😡

& those tough years of her life , when she was struggling to face society i think its the most crucial period because no matter how much love & affection u get from ur loved ones the fear of facing world will remain inside u . i wish no one has to bear this agony , its too awful...😭😭😭
also , the way u hv portrayed their love , completely hatts of to u stuti dear...
time & again jalal proved his mettle & jo , finally she got her share of happiness...😃

old_charm thumbnail
also congrats stuti , for ur first OS ...👏
am waiting to read more such outstanding work of urs...😳
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute.manasi

also congrats stuti , for ur first OS ...👏

am waiting to read more such outstanding work of urs...😳

Thank you so much.😳😳
old_charm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Thank you so much.😳😳

🤗

so next OS kb aa rhi hain...😆
old_charm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Lastly, I think acid attack is the gravest of crimes. The attackers should also be poured with acid. I want them to realize what it feels like. Killing someone only removes that person from the earth, but acid attacks destroy the left life of the victim. Acid attackers aren't humans, they're devils. Why don't they just ban the use of acids? And moreover, there's practically no strict punishment for the attackers. Maximum is 7-8 years of jail, and then, just live freely and enjoy. 🤢😡🤢

Kudos to you for taking up such a cause in this OS! ⭐️

so true shagun , if only government could take some strict actions but...
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute.manasi

wow stuti , am seriously at a loss for words...😳

u hv totally nailed it ...👏
it was emotive , heart rending , heart warming & has actuality...😭
Thank you so so much dear.😳
for a second , i thought jalal will save her but fate has something else stored for her...😔
&  jalal , a grand salute to him he really deserves one for his selfless , unconditional love for love of his life , he stood with her in all ups & downs of her life . even courageously fought for her , he proved himself to be lionhearted , who is worthy of love , respect & admiration...⭐️⭐️⭐️
Yeah! Every girl needs such a human as her lover who an stand as a pillar at any instance of life!
coming to jodha poor soul , ache she has to go through...😭😭😭
everything changed for her , once happy go lucky girl she was , who was smart , intelligent with alluring persona afterall , "She was indeed the most beautiful girl of her batch in the college"
But unfortunately everything changed one evening within seconds , due to that bas***d & his fat ego...😡😡
Within a second her whole life changed... and she had no fault!😭
& those tough years of her life , when she was struggling to face society i think its the most crucial period because no matter how much love & affection u get from ur loved ones the fear of facing world will remain inside u . i wish no one has to bear this agony , its too awful...😭😭😭
Yes, right you are! We cannot even imagine from our place that what a victim of these cases have to go through!! The extreme physical pain, the mental stress and the struggle to come back in normal life despite of the bent smile of society- all are so so tough!!!
also , the way u hv portrayed their love , completely hatts of to u stuti dear...
Wow! They are so cute... Thank you.🤗
time & again jalal proved his mettle & jo , finally she got her share of happiness...😃
And they will be the happiest couple of the world!😳