India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Mahi-Ruslaan promo out! (Page 9)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
LAWLLL - why did I support this version in this thread - sigh, ho gaya mera complete Volte faceCryPinch
ok so I did check the episode out yesterday for the first time after leapLOL

and oh the forum is not overreacting at all, the post leap sequence is bogus, unconvincing, and not even remotely relatable

Mahi - i cant understand what is wrong with her face..her skin is sagging already and she has either forgotten to deliver the dialogues and emoting - basically forgotten how to act, or she fooled me into thinking that she could act in LTL, maybe i dint notice her non existent skills, because she had MR saving her faceConfusedLOL that slap followed by her meek dialogue delivery YESTERDAY was so impactless - major BLAAAH

Ruslaan - well he anyway isnt known for his actingLOL, so no surprises thereLOL as always, the terrible actor that he is, I cant get past how cute he is thoughEmbarrassedLOL but that alone cant make me bother to come back to watching itStern SmileLOL

Avinash has sofar given like "one expression"Ermm, but he looks quite good hereLOL

and it does not even have any grip, I really couldnt care about the lovestory, the start is not at all exciting sadly and nor is Shivam's entry adding any hope IMO

+++++++++++++++++++

so bye bye BV 2.0..sorry the association with you had to end this soonShockedLOL

time to get back to english classics reruns and pak shows I guessBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuMisseshahisusmitaaparnauma-Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

LAWLLL - why did I support this version in this thread - sigh, ho gaya mera complete Volte faceCryPinch
ok so I did check the episode out yesterday for the first time after leapLOL

and oh the forum is not overreacting at all, the post leap sequence is bogus, unconvincing, and not even remotely relatable

Mahi - i cant understand what is wrong with her face..her skin is sagging already and she has either forgotten to deliver the dialogues and emoting - basically forgotten how to act, or she fooled me into thinking that she could act in LTL, maybe i dint notice her non existent skills, because she had MR saving her faceConfusedLOL that slap followed by her meek dialogue delivery YESTERDAY was so impactless - major BLAAAH

Ruslaan - well he anyway isnt known for his actingLOL, so no surprises thereLOL as always, the terrible actor that he is, I cant get past how cute he is thoughEmbarrassedLOL but that alone cant make me bother to come back to watching itStern SmileLOL

Avinash has sofar given like "one expression"Ermm, but he looks quite good hereLOL

and it does not even have any grip, I really couldnt care about the lovestory, the start is not at all exciting sadly and nor is Shivam's entry adding any hope IMO

+++++++++++++++++++

so bye bye BV 2.0..sorry the association with you had to end this soonShockedLOL

time to get back to english classics reruns and pak shows I guessBig smile

Halwa - was waiting for your review with bated breathLOL

I told you so
I am making a determined effort to get rid of the habit which involves switching on to channel Rangeela at 8pm
That half an hour is now dedicated to channel surfing.While surfing channels I am coming across good old shows like Everybody loves Raymond and some classic movies like A few good men.
Mahi Vij has done me a great favour Big smile She put me off BVLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer--Swetha-

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
ruslaan mahi acting is very bad, even i m not impressed with his looks, there r better looking guys in the industry.
and problem with avinash is he gives same expression in all scene and i dont know but i have observed in his last show also - he always looks tense , avinash ka face aisa hota hai ke usne bhoot dekh liya ho.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirl-FreeLancer--Swetha-

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Mistske no comment 

Edited by maya-kk - 05 May 2016 at 3:57pm
Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
How can K be Ns love interest he calls her Auntysa

As for Amit saw him being funny sacred pretending to be scared that was really funny  happy for Nandani serious as saw N not happy  smiling as N thought he was really scared of the cockroache

Edited by Mona55 - 05 May 2016 at 4:25pm

Go to top