Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@Hiral
Completely agree with u!

Only tracks that i liked in BV were :
1. Shyam Sugna Track
2. 1st Leap of BV - JaAn / Shashank Pratyusha Track
3. Shiv Anandi / Sid Pratyusha Track
4. Jayga Ganga Track

P.S I'm still unable to understand.. how Ruslaan choose a regressive show like BV to showcase his talent.. Confused IMO, he is suitable only for urban love story.. kind of shows ONLY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Illogical tracks were there in BV even before Shiv diedConfused coming to think of it, everything after Ansh' marriage has been strange and sudden and bizarre, barring the confession maybe..Anandi's sudden realization for love of Shiv (while she was watching gangs of wasseypur? LIKE seriously - ROLLS EYES, ROLLS EYES ROLLS EYES), the lookalike track in honeymoon (I am still not sure what purpose did it serve?), Saachi's lust wala love for Jagya (IDEK HOW - IT WAS DISGUSTING ON SO MANY LEVELS!Dead) Bhaaillii track which never took off properly..Saachi-Kabra's bhayanak lovestory which ate up screen space like no tomorrow..that was my breaking point of endurance, even Shiv could not keep me into watching BV then
came back to watch Gauri's track, even that was so unconvincing and half baked Pinch I wanted Gauri to come back and blow things off in style..I wanted a better resolution to her..instead J got clean chit, Gauri's character was mellowed down from a bipolar firebrand pyscho cum successful doctor to a dukhiyari "I am in Ghajini mode" nariOuch

I did not have the heart to watch Shiv's death..hence skipped that..but I have read threads here and everyone here seemed to be complaining about how it was handled as well..

if you ask me, the show has been derailed for close to 2 years atleast now..does it take that much time to still continue to expect that CVs will come up with exceptional tracks like they did in BV's golden phase, instead of just accepting that the show has run past its golden days..how does still watching the show only to criticize how stupid it has become, help in anyway??? the best way IMHO to protest against the makers would have been to stop watching it..if its not fulfilling the standards..one is still contributing to the trps, one is still forming an opinion on the rubbish they show, which means whether one accepts it or not, one is still standing on the other side of the fence of their half baked storyline..for whatever reason..and did the criticism help in enhancing the quality of the show in any case? I dont think so..its all fallen to deaf ears ultimately..I definitely dont intend to side with accepting the thrash shown by CVs either..and TV is just for entertainment at the end of the day, if I like what I see, its alright, if I dont, I have a remote..and yes as a frustrated viewer, I have commented ten to a dozen on BV FTs in the past..when I still thought there was hope, there were sparks of brilliance, but hey when it went to the point of no return, I had no inclination or interest in BV

most of the characters in BV are victims of stunted growth..enough for me to not care about any of them and I cannot comment on those tracks/ characters I have not watched ofcourse

anyway just my 2 cents..end hereLOL
++++++++++++++++++++++++
@bold red -ClapThumbs Up

-FreeLancer-

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Illogical tracks were there in BV even before Shiv diedConfused coming to think of it, everything after Ansh' marriage has been strange and sudden and bizarre, barring the confession maybe..Anandi's sudden realization for love of Shiv (while she was watching gangs of wasseypur? LIKE seriously - ROLLS EYES, ROLLS EYES ROLLS EYES), the lookalike track in honeymoon (I am still not sure what purpose did it serve?), Saachi's lust wala love for Jagya (IDEK HOW - IT WAS DISGUSTING ON SO MANY LEVELS!Dead) Bhaaillii track which never took off properly..Saachi-Kabra's bhayanak lovestory which ate up screen space like no tomorrow..that was my breaking point of endurance, even Shiv could not keep me into watching BV then
came back to watch Gauri's track, even that was so unconvincing and half baked Pinch I wanted Gauri to come back and blow things off in style..I wanted a better resolution to her..instead J got clean chit, Gauri's character was mellowed down from a bipolar firebrand pyscho cum successful doctor to a dukhiyari "I am in Ghajini mode" nariOuch

I did not have the heart to watch Shiv's death..hence skipped that..but I have read threads here and everyone here seemed to be complaining about how it was handled as well..

if you ask me, the show has been derailed for close to 2 years atleast now..does it take that much time to still continue to expect that CVs will come up with exceptional tracks like they did in BV's golden phase, instead of just accepting that the show has run past its golden days..how does still watching the show only to criticize how stupid it has become, help in anyway??? the best way IMHO to protest against the makers would have been to stop watching it..if its not fulfilling the standards..one is still contributing to the trps, one is still forming an opinion on the rubbish they show, which means whether one accepts it or not, one is still standing on the other side of the fence of their half baked storyline..for whatever reason..and did the criticism help in enhancing the quality of the show in any case? I dont think so..its all fallen to deaf ears ultimately..I definitely dont intend to side with accepting the thrash shown by CVs either..and TV is just for entertainment at the end of the day, if I like what I see, its alright, if I dont, I have a remote..and yes as a frustrated viewer, I have commented ten to a dozen on BV FTs in the past..when I still thought there was hope, there were sparks of brilliance, but hey when it went to the point of no return, I had no inclination or interest in BV

most of the characters in BV are victims of stunted growth..enough for me to not care about any of them and I cannot comment on those tracks/ characters I have not watched ofcourse

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will answer only the red part because rest of the things I agree.

When somebody criticizes you, it means they dont hate you but they are not happy with your ways... If you change your ways, they will appreciate you.

Boycotting means there are no hopes left at all.

People who come here to criticize the show actually like the show, but they want the show to be good as it was before.

And I dont think there is anything wrong in it. This forum is not just an appreciation forum.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.MisseshaSPuja-FreeLancer--Swetha-

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
When people say creatives visit the forum and so and so scene was same as we wrote/wished - then criticising the show in forum is certainly helpful. The same creatives will see the criticism and try to rectify their mistakes Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.MisseshaShinya-FreeLancer--Swetha-

The_Alchemist. Goldie
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged

++++++++++++++++++++++++

A nice post. Liked your views and felt like giving my two cents too LOL

@red  - I couldn't agree more. That's exactly what I wrote in my previous post. That the story was good only in the first few years... and that it went bad even during shiv's phase. But people(like me self) were too excited about shiv's royal entry that they could't give up on the serial so soon. I continue watching it on and off hoping for some good tracks when he was alive. I was highly disappointed at his death but somewhere deep down my heart I had hoped some good career for Anandi. That was also a disappointment post leap.

@blue - while I agree with you that the show had been derailed for two years now, I think there's nothing wrong in wishing for good tracks considering the golden phase existed for a longer period of time earlier. Till Anandi's marriage it was great. And that should make it about 4 years of good work with very few bad tracks in between which can be ignored. The criticism here is being done by too few people for anyone to consider. And these few people were bullied and thrown out by the ardent fans who are too happy with the way the show is going. I do agree that the best way to protest is to stop watching the serial. I make sure I do thatBig smile. Like I said, I'm still hopeful of the story, so I'd like to follow the storyline on and off so I can start watching it again if it turns good. If it doesn't I  do like to write a post or two expressing my frustration. It would do well to have this much freedom without having moral police asking the handful of critics to stop or start doing something. 

Oops! My 2 cents seems to have become a long post. I have been hardly writing such long posts, so I'll forgive myself for thatLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohini55MisseshaShinya-FreeLancer-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Balika Vadhu:

There is new entry of Dr. Amit Goel in the show. Avinash Sachdeva will be playing a MBBS doctor. Avinash's entry will happen in the show. Nimboli is working with Amit. They are trying to save a patient in operation theatre, but then the patient dies. Amit scolds Nimboli for being careless. The medical scenes track will get prime highlight in the show now.   

Link :-
https://tellyreviews.com/2016/04/19/trs-top-spoilers-for-this-week-75/

-FreeLancer-

kase Senior Member
kase
kase

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Will Nandini be adopted by Dr. Anant and given surname of Shastri? What is his surname in the story ? 
He being a doctor may have encouraged her to pursue this profession ? 

-FreeLancer-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
New BV Montage - 25th April 2016 Embarrassed

Go to top