Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Mahi-Ruslaan promo out! (Page 7)

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@Hiral thanks for sharing. 
Honestly not a fan/looker of either of the actors, & not interested in the hospital backdrop+love story combination, had enough of it in DMG (never seen sanjeevani).
Even then will probably watch the initial 1-2 episodes to see what all they carried forward of the previous season...And if at all there exists the grown up Shivam, mannu, Abhi.

Also today's episode , harki realization & kundan's dilemma  in addition to Akheraj's death who was the only remaining negative element of their life (considering Harki's change)  ,  made me think that  Ruslaan's character is none other than kundan himself...(the borla promo is adding to my presumptions) ,  Assuming harki-kundan fled to unknown place to live peacefully with changed names. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer--Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.

@Hiral thanks for sharing. 
Honestly not a fan/looker of either of the actors, & not interested in the hospital backdrop+love story combination, had enough of it in DMG (never seen sanjeevani).
Even then will probably watch the initial 1-2 episodes to see what all they carried forward of the previous season...And if at all there exists the grown up Shivam, mannu, Abhi.

Also today's episode , harki realization & kundan's dilemma  in addition to Akheraj's death who was the only remaining negative element of their life (considering Harki's change)  ,  made me think that  Ruslaan's character is none other than kundan himself...(the borla promo is adding to my presumptions) ,  Assuming harki-kundan fled to unknown place to live peacefully with changed names. 

I came across a segment where Ruslaan said he is joining the hospital as her junior. So it is unlikely that he is Kundan.
Another  character Amit is her senior colleague at work.

-FreeLancer--Swetha-

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I came across a segment where Ruslaan said he is joining the hospital as her junior. So it is unlikely that he is Kundan.

Aparna,  I saw that segment too, but completely forgot about it while making the previous post.
Still can't help thinking that the character is Kundan only, he was anyways a failure in academics so maybe ended up being an intern to a Doctor younger than him. 
This show otherwise too have a reputation to make miraculous progress with characters so i won't be surprised if they would make a wannabe doctor out of kundan devoid of his previous accent ,  mannerism & thought-process.

-FreeLancer--Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.

Originally posted by aparnauma

Aparna,  I saw that segment too, but completely forgot about it while making the previous post.
Still can't help thinking that the character is Kundan only, he was anyways a failure in academics so maybe ended up being an intern to a Doctor younger than him. 
This show otherwise too have a reputation to make miraculous progress with characters so i won't be surprised if they would make a wannabe doctor out of kundan devoid of his previous accent ,  mannerism & thought-process.
Don't know whether this guy will be Kundan or not. 
I'm sure Kundan will make a re entry at some point if not for anything else just to keep the theme alive.

He will be definitely redeemed.They always kept that door open for Kundan right from the time the character was introduced.They atrributed all his behaviour to problems of adololescence, bad friendship,environment and parental upbringing.So it wouldn't be surprising if he undergoes a complete character change. Even Anandi put the blame on young age and his parents so it will not be surprising at all.
Even in yesterday's episode Kundan was shown fighting with himself between wanting to obey his father and wanting to do the right thing by his mother.They have shown this kind of conflict in him before too when he had to choose between Urmi and obey his father when Urmi was locked up in store room.

So I will not be surprised if they show Nandini and Kundan meeting as two strangers after they reach adult hood and falling for each other without knowing that they are married in childhood like JG Tongue

-FreeLancer--Swetha-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Originally posted by kase

So knowing that it's a serial and writers do take creative liberties, we should be prepared for such illogical possibilities.
The TV remote anyway with us viewers , when we choose to watch the serial, why call it low standard serial etc? 
It has sustained for 7 years with a very different storyline only because of its story. Of course of late the plot was lost esp post leap but it still is a unique serial

I'm sorry that I'm not as prepared as you are for such illogical possibilities. I was still hoping to see some improvement from the direction point of view as I remember seeing really nice things in this serial once upon a time. Now that there are people like you who back  "illogical possibilities " like these.. am sure it will encourage the directors to maintain their product's quality just the way it is now .

And oh believe me, I have chosen to stop watching this serial esp after I saw AAnandi's endless tears 'after finding her long last daughterSilly' and in the recent past I have stopped reading even the updates . But I do come to the forum once in a while to check the storyline . I do this because,I really wish to watch the serial if the story gets any better. No hopes as if now though. 

It has sustained for the first 4 years because of the story line. And continued  to sustain for a little while longer even when the story got terrible,  thanks to shiv . After shiv died, it got crippled ...And then post leap it started falling till this point where there's nothing left it in. There had been no proper storyline for a while now . I still wish they focus on the story and not on making one character mahaan. 

Very well said Clap for the last post. 

@ Bold: This is the exact reason, why some of us keep tagging to the show on and off basis. While others are busy tagging us as " jobless onlookers" or "BV haters".

They don't realise, our fight is not against them but against the makers in a hope to see something better. Because we know that the show once had capacity to show a flawless gripping story. 

You have put it precisely and beautifully. 

Edited by Missesha - 18 April 2016 at 9:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.SPuja-FreeLancer-tiny15-Swetha-

busybee2014 Newbie
busybee2014
busybee2014

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
REQUEST TO THE MAKERS AND CHANNEL
PLEASE END THIS BALIKA

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Post shiv s death, the story could not be handled. Surprised with the exit of one character creative totally lost it.
Kundan post leap will be 34 years so he will not be junior to Mahi. At 19 he is almost unpad, so how come he will study in US.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyu-FreeLancer--Swetha-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Illogical tracks were there in BV even before Shiv diedConfused coming to think of it, everything after Ansh' marriage has been strange and sudden and bizarre, barring the confession maybe..Anandi's sudden realization for love of Shiv (while she was watching gangs of wasseypur? LIKE seriously - ROLLS EYES, ROLLS EYES ROLLS EYES), the lookalike track in honeymoon (I am still not sure what purpose did it serve?), Saachi's lust wala love for Jagya (IDEK HOW - IT WAS DISGUSTING ON SO MANY LEVELS!Dead) Bhaaillii track which never took off properly..Saachi-Kabra's bhayanak lovestory which ate up screen space like no tomorrow..that was my breaking point of endurance, even Shiv could not keep me into watching BV then
came back to watch Gauri's track, even that was so unconvincing and half baked Pinch I wanted Gauri to come back and blow things off in style..I wanted a better resolution to her..instead J got clean chit, Gauri's character was mellowed down from a bipolar firebrand pyscho cum successful doctor to a dukhiyari "I am in Ghajini mode" nariOuch

I did not have the heart to watch Shiv's death..hence skipped that..but I have read threads here and everyone here seemed to be complaining about how it was handled as well..

if you ask me, the show has been derailed for close to 2 years atleast now..does it take that much time to still continue to expect that CVs will come up with exceptional tracks like they did in BV's golden phase, instead of just accepting that the show has run past its golden days..how does still watching the show only to criticize how stupid it has become, help in anyway??? the best way IMHO to protest against the makers would have been to stop watching it..if its not fulfilling the standards..one is still contributing to the trps, one is still forming an opinion on the rubbish they show, which means whether one accepts it or not, one is still standing on the other side of the fence of their half baked storyline..for whatever reason..and did the criticism help in enhancing the quality of the show in any case? I dont think so..its all fallen to deaf ears ultimately..I definitely dont intend to side with accepting the thrash shown by CVs either..and TV is just for entertainment at the end of the day, if I like what I see, its alright, if I dont, I have a remote..and yes as a frustrated viewer, I have commented ten to a dozen on BV FTs in the past..when I still thought there was hope, there were sparks of brilliance, but hey when it went to the point of no return, I had no inclination or interest in BV

most of the characters in BV are victims of stunted growth..enough for me to not care about any of them and I cannot comment on those tracks/ characters I have not watched ofcourse

anyway just my 2 cents..end hereLOL
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by -FreeLancer- - 19 April 2016 at 6:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.aparnauma-Swetha-

Go to top