Balika Vadhu

Mahi-Ruslaan promo out! (Page 6)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

mahi looks aged compare to ruslaan .

She is older than him. She is a gynaec and he is like a student ... an Intern who is yet to complete his MBBS program.

And if she falls in love with him, than means something is terribly wrong with her and she is not fit to be a doctor.

Moreover, if he is a US resident, wonder why he came to India for internship. 

The start of the leap itself is boring and unconvincing.Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi-FreeLancer--Swetha-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

She is older than him. She is a gynaec and he is like a student ... an Intern who is yet to complete his MBBS program.

And if she falls in love with him, than means something is terribly wrong with her and she is not fit to be a doctor.

@bold -  I dint get it, I mean why is she not fit to be a doctor, just because the guy is younger in ageConfusedConfused why mix business with pleasure?LOL and love can happen to anyone, with anyone at any time (and age)LOL 

as for US resident - thats some generalization..we live in a global village, I find it to be a great idea, if they promote a PIO/ NRI workingin/ appreciating our country..remember Mohan Bhargava in Swades? he was shown to come to and work in India, inspite of being a scientist in NASATongue

shuru toh hone do post leap ko yaaroLOL post that, if it sucks, m sure we can all criticize/ bash to the moon and back..LOL and Ill be the first one to dump it, if its about duppatta flying et alDeadLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita_goofyCat_aparnauma-Swetha-

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Originally posted by Shinya

@bold -  I dint get it, I mean why is she not fit to be a doctor, just because the guy is younger in ageConfusedConfused why mix business with pleasure?LOL and love can happen to anyone, with anyone at any time (and age)LOL 

as for US resident - thats some generalization..we live in a global village, I find it to be a great idea, if they promote a PIO/ NRI workingin/ appreciating our country..remember Mohan Bhargava in Swades? he was shown to come to and work in India, inspite of being a scientist in NASATongue

shuru toh hone do post leap ko yaaroLOL post that, if it sucks, m sure we can all criticize/ bash to the moon and back..LOL and Ill be the first one to dump it, if its about duppatta flying et alDeadLOL

I guess you are a big fan of Russlan LOL .. He sounds like a Russian LOL .. I dont get watch Indian TV shows, so I dont know any actors.

I dont know about other professions, but I can say about doctors. The medical studies in the west and the duration of studies are completely different from India.

That is why Indian doctors/students have to give USMLE/PLAB if they want to work in the US/UK.

If the boy came to India only for internship after studying in the US, it is not acceptable. However, if he studied the whole program in India, then it is fine. I hope they show it properly.

Regarding bold - I did not say that because of age, but because of their professional level... And if this guy dumps her, then she deserves it. I will be happy.LOL

Nandini30-FreeLancer--Swetha-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
^^ not a "fan" fan..LOL but good looks are always welcomeEmbarrassedLOL waise bhi, we dont have too many lookers in TV industry to fangurl overLOL 
as for medical profession - I see, I wasnt aware of that..it makes sense yeah.  But you know how CVs  have been in the past too..they dont show logical timelines/ methodology when it comes to education/ professional practice anywayLOL

as for professional level = I have seen instances of senior-intern lovestories in real life tooLOL TBH, i love age difference wali lovestoriesROFL so m all set to watch itCool 

Shinyaaparnauma-Swetha-

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
What is this fight all about? Whoever wants can watch it and others will move away.
Serials hardly have any logic or practical grounds.
All are cut copy paste, - this one seems Sanjeevani and Jee le jara mixture.
To maintain longest running show tag - the Nandini factor is there otherwise treat it as a new show.
maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Mahi is only 4 months older to Ruslaan  LOLTheir ages that i read online They are born in same year just 4 months difference LOL

Edited by maria13 - 18 April 2016 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-FreeLancer-

gckasturi Groupbie
gckasturi
gckasturi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I'm not a fan of Mahi & think she is highly over-rated as an actor - I did watch Laagi Tujhse Lagan briefly but the whole premise of someone coloring herself black to look ugly because she is supposedly beautiful (talk about vanity!) was too ridiculous. I know she has a big fan following though, so many people are probably happy to see her.

I haven't seen Fear Factor, but Mahi's participation in Nach Baliye with Jay Bhanushali was a big turn-off for me, too. She came off as seeming very self-absorbed and materialistic. Then, when they won, they were conveniently "too sick" to participate in the special mini-competition that followed with the winners. I say "too sick" because it apparently didn't stop them from participating in other shows at the same time (I saw them on other channels). I guess once they won all of the prize money and there was nothing to be gained from participating any further, they moved on to paying gigs. Confused No, I am not a fan at all. I used to like Jay, but he lost my respect after that too.

Anyway, just my opinion... Balika Vadhu had been dragging for a while, but it has completely lost me with Mahi's casting as Nandini.

Edited by gckasturi - 18 April 2016 at 10:38pm

Nandini30tiny15aparnauma-FreeLancer-

The_Alchemist. Goldie
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kase

Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Nandini a doctor. Glad she didn't choose her mother's lousy ways. She would end up killing more people and destroy more lives than saving . Now that she'll be a doctor, there's more chance for her save more people. 
As for how Nandini could become a doctor, I can't find it any surprising after seeing how ganga became a surgeon. To expect better things from such low standard serials is in itself a waste of time. 

So knowing that it's a serial and writers do take creative liberties, we should be prepared for such illogical possibilities.
The TV remote anyway with us viewers , when we choose to watch the serial, why call it low standard serial etc? 
It has sustained for 7 years with a very different storyline only because of its story. Of course of late the plot was lost esp post leap but it still is a unique serial

I'm sorry that I'm not as prepared as you are for such illogical possibilities. I was still hoping to see some improvement from the direction point of view as I remember seeing really nice things in this serial once upon a time. Now that there are people like you who back  "illogical possibilities " like these.. am sure it will encourage the directors to maintain their product's quality just the way it is now .

And oh believe me, I have chosen to stop watching this serial esp after I saw AAnandi's endless tears 'after finding her long last daughterSilly' and in the recent past I have stopped reading even the updates . But I do come to the forum once in a while to check the storyline . I do this because,I really wish to watch the serial if the story gets any better. No hopes as if now though. 

It has sustained for the first 4 years because of the story line. And continued  to sustain for a little while longer even when the story got terrible,  thanks to shiv . After shiv died, it got crippled ...And then post leap it started falling till this point where there's nothing left it in. There had been no proper storyline for a while now . I still wish they focus on the story and not on making one character mahaan. 

MisseshaShinya-FreeLancer--Swetha-

Go to top