Balika Vadhu

Mahi-Ruslaan promo out! (Page 2)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

TFS Halwa 
Ruslaan Mumtaz is quite good looking don't know about his acting skills though. 

I watched his first show for a few days and gave up. 

What puts me off is the way the channel and PH trying to cash in on brand Balika Vadhu. 

They are time and again stressing on  the  fact that love story will take the central place. 

Now it is becoming clear why the old creative team made it's exit and new team walked in.

Channel is desperate for a love story Creative  team more interested in showing Kahani Akheraj Parivar ki.

No issues if they want to show Nandini's love story  but the way they are rushing with Anandi's story in order to jump has put me off the show.

Another factor which is putting me off is Mahi Vij.I have seen her only this season of Fear Factor. She put me off big time there. Images of her pathetic performance there are still fresh in my mind.

In addition to this the departure of the original creative team are reasons for not being interested. 

So most likely I'll take a break from the show for now. 

Let me know if you catch the post leap episodes. 

Its going Uttaran way..yeahErmm I Heart lovestories, well written soulful romance is always welcomeLOL who are the new team..u never know, rangeela may hire the left over folks from Rashmi/ Ekta camp only, to weave great trp running bhayanak dramatic lovestoryOuchDeadPinch

Mahi Vij - you havent watched Laagi tujhse Lagan Appy?Confused IDK never watched her in reality shows..maybe she is annoying offscreenLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_aparnauma-Swetha-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Love triangle theme.. Sounds quite lame for 'BV' Ermm

When I first read title of the article in that site, I also thought he is going to be Shivam LOL

Now I really wish Shivam/Nandini also die along with Anandi and some other girl in Shiv Niketan is renamed as Nimboli to carry forward the legacy..
@bold - that sounds so much better..it would make for an interesting plot actuallyGeek 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_aparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stalwart.

Thanks for sharing. 

After reading the name of the topic I thought this guy will be playing Shivam but they planned to bring one more lover for Nimboli !? Shocked We already have Kundan & Amit how many more for this girl!? lol
ur welcome!  
who is Amit?Confused I mean what is his background story in original BV?

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Looks like more nonsense. I thought atleast this entry will be shivam. Looks like only the name Nandini has been retained from Balika vadhu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyutiny15-FreeLancer--Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Originally posted by aparnauma

TFS Halwa 
Ruslaan Mumtaz is quite good looking don't know about his acting skills though. 

I watched his first show for a few days and gave up. 

What puts me off is the way the channel and PH trying to cash in on brand Balika Vadhu. 

They are time and again stressing on  the  fact that love story will take the central place. 

Now it is becoming clear why the old creative team made it's exit and new team walked in.

Channel is desperate for a love story Creative  team more interested in showing Kahani Akheraj Parivar ki.

No issues if they want to show Nandini's love story  but the way they are rushing with Anandi's story in order to jump has put me off the show.

Another factor which is putting me off is Mahi Vij.I have seen her only this season of Fear Factor. She put me off big time there. Images of her pathetic performance there are still fresh in my mind.

In addition to this the departure of the original creative team are reasons for not being interested. 

So most likely I'll take a break from the show for now. 

Let me know if you catch the post leap episodes. 

Its going Uttaran way..yeahErmm I Heart lovestories, well written soulful romance is always welcomeLOL who are the new team..u never know, rangeela may hire the left over folks from Rashmi/ Ekta camp only, to weave great trp running bhayanak dramatic lovestoryOuchDeadPinch

Mahi Vij - you havent watched Laagi tujhse Lagan Appy?Confused IDK never watched her in reality shows..maybe she is annoying offscreenLOL

I haven't watched Uttaran as well a Lagi Tujh se Lagan though I am vaguely aware of the plots.
Just saw a tweet about Nandini's character sketch.
Nandini is gonna be a doctor apparentlyLOL
She grew up to be a strong sensible girl despite losing her mother(sniff) at tender age of 13Ouch 
But right now I don't think I'll be able to watch the show without Anandi.
Watch it till Anandi's story ends then give my self a break and get my 8PM back to myself before I decide whether I want to watch the show or not

_goofyCat_-FreeLancer--Swetha-

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged

How many triangles will they have?

I think Shivam will not be there post leap, he will be at battle field then may die.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i think he might be adult Kundan Since his name will also be starting with K ----Krish Can be Kundan with a new name fooling Nandini to trap her and then take revenge from her LOLwhatever not interested in Nandini's triangular love story Sleepy
Colors is obsessed with love triangles and BV has shown most number of triangles  and they are keeping the trendSleepy

tiny15-FreeLancer--Swetha-

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Casting is still on I think shivam will be there after leap

tiny15-FreeLancer--Swetha-

Go to top