Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Ek Udaan- Dosti aur umeedon ki (ChaTya FF) Updated pg 5 (Page 3)

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

oh dats so sweet of u chavi..i will definitely read,i luv chatvaan bond so much...

Me too love it too much dear
Thx
and vivaan is not negative at all
But yaa story is diff so vikor chatya also
Vivaan has lot of shades but he is not bad in my ffs atleast
I like him from his childhood
His character also very well portrayed Smile
hope u will enjoy my ffs dear
On page 1 of udaan forum u will find both the ffs by me
I am using 34daya56 my friend username to make new posts
Hope u will enjoy vikor chatya chatvaan there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPKabhiya_12

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

Originally posted by creationschhavi

I just love it sneha
u described everything too beautifully
Clap
Chakor udaan her dream everything very beautiful
Chakor aditya characterization was awesome
U described it very well
These too totally opposites still bff
Adi chakor-u thought the same dear which i have in my mind that something will happen in future where these two bff have to stand against each other
Will choose dream
concept is amazing
Waiting eagerly for adi entry Smile

Wow chhavi we think so similar. Hi five just like our chatya.Big smile
I m glad that u liked it. Thank u so much swthrt.

Yaa dear we think so similar
hifive
Like chatya
we too besties naa
mention not dear Smile Wink

Yes we too besties. HugHugHug

ishqwaalaloveabhiya_12

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

ha chavi am a girl...:D

Sneha humra vivaan bhi hain,woh bhi vuskeliye kuch spcl bhi...:)
Plz yaar "humra" vivaan koh plz thodi acha naughty r happywala scenes de dho,show mein toh bahuth dard mein bechara;(

He he. Rev will try to full fill your expectations but naughty vivaan hmm seems lil difficult LOL
Bt yes he will be totally different from the show.

ishqwaalaloveabhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
sneha bus vivaan ho ff mein...mujhe kuch bhi chalega naughty,innocent,cute ha bt vusko zyaada math rulaana hehe

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Chapter Two

"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up."
                                                                                                                                          John Holmes

Its 5.00 pm in the clock. Aabha is working in the kitchen talking to herself.

Hey bhagwaan 5 baj gaye hai aur ab ye aadi kisi bi waqt aata hoga aur aate hi hamse puchega Maa, hamara milkshake kaha hai? Aur agar use turant ye milkshake nahi mila na to pura ghar sir pe utha lega. Hume bi pata nahi kya jarurat thi Shilpa ke ghar inti der tak chai pe rukne ki. Par baaton baaton me waqt ka pata hi nahi chala. Ab jaldi se ye milkshake bana du.  

Aabha like every mother loves his son Aaditya. Aaditya is the only son of Aabha and Ishwar Rawat. Aabha's house is not a big house but a very cozy one. Three rooms, one prayer room and one veranda. The house depicts the life and lifestyle of Aabha and Ishwar. The rooms are all decorated with flowers and the showcases and cupboards are filled with medals and awards. Ishwar Rawat is a renowned Deputy Commissioner of Kanpur. All the people love and respect him and Ishwar loves his job and the people of Kanpur equally. Aabha is a home maker and takes care of the entire family.

Aabha got so busy in preparing the milk shake and snacks that she lost the track of the time.  After everything is done she comes to the hall to see the time and its 5.30 pm. She gets shocked and a bit worried because Aaditya has never done this before. He used to come home by 5 or 10-15 minutes here and there. But today he was late by half an hour. She decides to wait for 10 more minutes and after that she will go to school to check if Aaditya is fine or not.

And the doorbell rings. She runs towards the door and opens it. Its Aaditya on the door. He directly goes inside and sits on the sofa.

Aaditya fondly called as Aadi by his friends and family is a cute little boy. Fair complexion, little black and brown hair, a little chubby but not too much. He has a very cute smile. A smile that reaches not just the lips, but the eyes and the heart too.

Aabha asks Aaditya angrily.
Aabha: Kaha the aap Aaditya? Aaj itni der kaise ho gayi aapko? Pata hai hame jarur doston ke sath khelne me lag gaye hoge.

Suddenly she looks at Aaditya's bag and shoes and she realizes that it's neither his bag nor his shoes. She gets angry.

Aabha: Aaditya aap ki kiseke sath ladai hui hai school me sach sach batayie hame. Aur ye bag aur shoes ye aapke nahi hai na. Ye kisike phate purane bag aur shoes lekar aaye hai aap. Bataayie Aaditya. Kuch puch rahe hai hum aapse.

Aaditya gets a little sacred of his mother. Today he has done something that he has never done before. He doesn't know how to explain this to his mother. He gathers some courage and starts narrating the story behind his torn shoes and bag.

Aaditya: Maa, actually hamare school me ek ladka hai jiska naam hai Rahul. Vo hamesha purana bag aur shoes pahen ke school aata hai. Ye bag aur shoes Rahul ke hi hai. Maa sab school me uska majak udate hai isi vajah se. Hamne usse kai baar kaha ki vo apne papa se kehkar naye shoes aur bag khareed le. Par vo kahta hai ki uske papa ke paas paise nahi hai.

Aabha who was very angry a moment ago has calmed down now. She wants to listen to everything that Aaditya wants to say.

Aaditya: To maa aaj jab hum school se chute to Aaryan phir se Rahul ke shoes ka majak udane laga. Hame bahut gussa aa gaya Maa. Hamne Aaryan ko bahut samjhaya lekin vo nahi mana. Uske baad vaha Aaryan ke kuch dost bi aa gaye aur Rahul ka majak udane lage. Rahul bahut rone laga aur pata nahi kyun hamse uska rona dekha nahi gaya.

Sabke jane ke baad hamne Rahul ko bulaya aur usse kaha ki vo apne bag aur shoes hame de de aur hamara bag aur shoes le le. Hamne to bas abhi 2 din pahle hi ye khareede hai. Pahle to usne mana kiya par hamare baar baar request karne ke baad vo maan gaya.
Maa hum jante hai ki hamne galti ki hai. Hame aapse bina puche aisa nahi karna chahiye tha. Par hum kya karte Maa, hame uske liye bahut bura lag raha tha aur isilye..

Aabha interrupts Aaditya and stops him from saying anything else. She hugs him tightly and tells him

Nahi beta aapne bilkul thik kiya. Us ladke ki help karke aapne kuch galat nahi kiya hai. Ab aap jaldi se jarkar muh hath dho lo. Humne aapke liye aapka favourite chocolate milkshake banaya hai.

Aaditya gets too happy. He hugs his mother again and thanks her for forgiving him. He goes to his room for changing his clothes.
Aabha who was controlling herself till now bursts out in tears. She doesn't know when and how Aaditya became like this. To do something like this for someone else is not an easy task. But this small kid has done something which only a child can do. Only a child can be this selfless and helping. She feels proud of her son.

Aaditya enters into the hall after changing and sees his mother crying. He gets worried and asks Aabha the reason behind her crying. She tells him that she is not crying and something has gone inside her eyes. Aaditya takes her to the bathroom and washes her eyes with cold water. Aabha keeps looking at his son and his cute little gestures.

That day Aabha saw a new side of Aaditya. She came to know that her son has got a heart of gold. His happiness lies in making others happy. But that time Aaditya didn't know that he has these qualities. He knew only one thing that today was one of the best days in his life. He felt extremely happy and content.

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 15 April 2016 at 9:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89smiles_uksailujaabhiya_12

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
your writings really good .. keep it up

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles_uk

your writings really good .. keep it up
Thank u so much. Means a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalove

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
its so nyc sneha..i luved adi so much,really a boy with golden heart nd finds happiness helping othersClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalove

Go to top