Ek Udaan- Dosti aur umeedon ki (ChaTya FF) Updated pg 5

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Since there are not too many scenes of chatya after the leap and on request of my one of very good friends on IF I decided to write this ff.  It's not going to be a really long one may be 30-32 chapters. I don't have any idea right now. So let me see how long I will be able to write it till then here goes my first chapter of my first ff on my beloved couple chatya.

Warning

All characters in this ff are fictional but I am not going to take this as a liberty. No ghosts are going to enter in my ff that's a promise. Other things can't say right now. 😆

This is my First ff on any couple so please criticize if you don't like it but don't throw eggs and tomatoes please.😭

Cast

Same as the cast of the show. Don't want to write so much on this part.

Synopsis

The story is about friendship and achieving your dreams in life. This story is about two best friends Chakor and Aaditya. Chakor was born in a poor family of a village called Aazadganj. Her parents have always treated her like a princess with the best of their abilities. Chakor has very high dreams. She wants to achieve something  in life. She is a dreamer. But to get what you want  requires a lot of sacrifices. Will she be able to do that?

On the other hand Aaditya was born in a well to do family. He has a loving family. His parents has always taught him to respect others and live life to the fullest. Aaditya's dream is to work for people and help them in chasing their dreams. But he doesn't know in this process one day he will have to sacrifice the most precious person in his life. Will Aaditya be able to stick to his ideologies or he will become selfish like others? Will he choose his dream over someone else's?

Only time has the answer to these questions.

Chakor and Aaditya are completely opposite. But there is something which connects them and that is their friendship. They are each other's biggest strength and also the biggest weakness .  In their world of dreams where everything is perfect, where they standing together against all odds something happens that makes these bffs stand opposite each other. Their dreams have taken them to a place where either their dreams or their friendship can sustain. What will they choose?

Get ready to witness the story of dreams, passion, love and most importantly FRIENDSHIP.

Index

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter One

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from the indomitable will"

- Mahatma Gandhi

A beautiful evening of June. Rains have not yet started but the farming process has begun. The blue sky is filled with white clouds and it appears like a white horse in a blue sea. Suddenly those white clouds start disappearing and black clouds take their place breaking the image of the white horse. There is a huge mango tree under which a little girl is sitting and watching all this hide and seek of the clouds. Some farmers are working in their farms and humming a folk song.

The little girl is continuously looking at the sky. She has a very innocent face, black and shiny hair, dusky complexion and big sparkling eyes. Eyes filled with dreams. She is wearing a cute white frock and with her open hair looking like an angle who has just come down from heaven.

A group of birds are flying in the sky. And they and making different- different shapes in the sky while flying. But out of all these birds there is a cute little bird. Not different from the other birds in looks or anything but there is something about that bird that catches the eyes. The little girl can't take away her eyes from it. She is really enjoying this beautiful weather and scene.

Suddenly something happens and that beautiful bird that was flying so high just a moment before fells down. The little girl sees that and run towards the bird. She is too fast and runs like a pro. She reaches the spot where the bird is lying injured. She takes the bird in her hand. The bird has started bleeding. It's a very painful situation for the girl. She wants to help that bird but she doesn't know how to do it. She picks that bird from the ground and places it in her hands very carefully and starts running towards her home. She is being very careful because she doesn't want to hurt that bird further.

She reaches home and looks for her mother all around. She calls her mother.

Girl: Mai Mai kaha hai tu?

Enters her mother from kitchen. Her name is Kasturi.

Kasturi: Ka hua bitiya. Kahe chillaat hai?

Girl: Mai dekh eei ka hoi gava

Kasturi is surprised to see the bird in her daughter's hand.

Kasturi: Ei ka hoi gava bitiya aur ei tohe kaha mil gayi?

Girl: Mai hum to u  bagiche me baithe rahi. Ei tabi achanak uha gir gai. Hum eihe liye eka ghar le aaye.

Kasturi: Ei ka to bahut chot lagi hai. Bahut accha ki bitiya kit u eka ghar le aaye hai. Ruk hum abhi hi eka liye lep leke aavat hai.

She goes in the kitchen to get the liniment for the bird.

Girl talking to the bird: Tu dar mat. Tu abhi hi thik ho jaye hi. Mai abhi hi lep leke aaye hai.

Kasturi prepares the liniment for the bird and both mother and daughter applies it on the bird's wounds. They feed some water to the bird and puts it on a small table very carefully.

Girl: Mai ye ab thik ho jaye he na

Kasturi: Ha bitiya. Ab tu eka aaram kare de. Aur khana kha le

After some time. Girl sees that the bird is trying to fly but due to injuries is not able to. She calls her mother to see that. Her mother smiles and tells her to wait and watch.  After a few unsuccessful attempts the bird starts flying. Seeing her flying again the girl gets very happy. She starts jumping and clapping. She goes outside to see where the bird is heading and tells her mother

Girl: Mai dekh dekh ud gayi. Still jumping in joy

Kasturi: Ha bitiya dekhe hum. Par tu janat hai o kaise ud paayi? uka to kitni chot lagi rahi phir bi ud gayi na.

Girl: Ha mai. O Kaise udi?

Kasturi: Betiya ehi ko kahat hai houslon ki udaan.

Girl: Houslon ki udaan? O ka hovat hai mai?

Kasturi: Bitiya ye o udaan hai jo koi bi chot, koi bi badha na rok sakat hai. Jab man me saccha vishwaas hoi hai na bitiya tab banat hai ye houslon ki udaan.  Jiske ander himmat hovat hai, kabiliyat hovat hai aur sacchai hovat hai unka hi mili hai ye udaa.

Girl  is still not able to understand completely what her mother is trying to explain her but likes the idea of this "Udaan". She just wants to fly like the bird so she asks her mother

Girl:  Mai to ka humko bi mile hai ye houslon ki udaan. Ka hum bi us chidiya jaise ud sakat hai?

Kasturi: Ha bitiya tu bi ud sakat hai. Par oke liye tohe mehnat kare ka padi hai. Dil laga ke padhe ka padi he.

Girl: Thik hai mai. Hum ab dil laga ke padhi he aur us chidiya ke tarah ud jahihe.

Kasturi: Ha bitiya tu ek din jaroor udhi he tabhi hi to hum tora naam rakhe hai CHAKOR. hamri pyaari bitiya Chakoriya. 

She kisses her on her forehead. And the Chakor hugs her mom tightly.

That day became one of the most important days in Chakor's life. Kasturi didn't know that this one teaching will bring drastic changes in her daughter's life. Since that day Chakor developed a miraculous determination and willpower.  It planted the seeds of dreams and self confidence in Chakor. Since then dreams of tomorrow became life of today for Chakor.

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
I hope i was bearble in this first part. Please give your feedback good or bad anything is ok.
Chapter 2 is going to be aadi's intro. 

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 8 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice story.. OS but i like charaj but l like  aslo chatya friendship than Vikor friendship 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
its too gud sneha
u perfectly caught the language,i luved chakor's 1st lesson on udaan

plz update the nxt part soon,waiting fr adi

ps;tum par andae,tamatar nahi phoollonki baarish hogi😆

ha agar update jaldi nahi kii toh tab zaroor tamatar padengae,main andae nahi khaathi
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

its too gud sneha

ha agar update jaldi nahi kii toh tab zaroor tamatar padengae,main andae nahi khaathi

I
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

its too gud sneha

I too dont eat eggs and i dont like tomato much so yaa bache phool
and abhiya u r correct phoolon ki barish hi hogi
😆
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
I just love it sneha
u described everything too beautifully
👏
Chakor udaan her dream everything very beautiful
Chakor aditya characterization was awesome
U described it very well
These too totally opposites still bff
Adi chakor-u thought the same dear which i have in my mind that something will happen in future where these two bff have to stand against each other
Will choose dream
concept is amazing
Waiting eagerly for adi entry 😊
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ha chavi..agar update jaldi nahi milli toh hum phoollonki ki jagah kuch aur barsayengae...by the way my name is revathy...u can call me rev
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

ha chavi..agar update jaldi nahi milli toh hum phoollonki ki jagah kuch aur barsayengae...by the way my name is revathy...u can call me rev

nice to talk to u rev
Are u a girl?
snehaHCAPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

nice story.. OS but i like charaj but l like  aslo chatya friendship than Vikor friendship 

Thanks @sailuja. M glad that u liked it. I m going to incoroprate all d characters in dis ff. Bt suraj is going to be a grey shade character. Basically all these characters imli, suraj, vivaan everyone will have their own dreams which they are chasing. I jst hope that u will like suraj in this ff too.