Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhansi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: gargpoo

ruhi's only source of info is Aaliya..bcs aaliya knew everything abt ishita n past ...so may b she will help..sbb said ishra ruhi n pihu will meet soon in this hotel...lets c wats in store..

Hoping ishra will meet soon and rescue Ruhi from that naagin
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have a question.. There was pic where pihu sees a few pics of Ruhi and Ishu ... Is this scene before the pastry scene?Edited by Mdwst - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mdwst

I have a question.. There was pic where pihu sees a few pics of Ruhi and Ishu ... Is this scene before the pastry scene?

Dat was offscreen I guess
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Dat was offscreen I guess

Thanks sri
Just when we thought ... Sigh
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Arey yar, the track is too slow! Koi IshRa ka face off chaldi karao or Ruhi ko bachao us Anaconda se! But Kismaat we know that won't happen so soon! But the wait is killing me.

If I remember right,Ruhi went to karate classes.
Then why would she allow anaconda to beat her up.
Ruhi can easily overthrough that kk na.
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ GBSC

So a little girl who's been snatched away from her kin; instead of being frightened will think of trying her taekwondo moves on a lady more than double her size? 😛
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GBSC

If I remember right,Ruhi went to karate classes.
Then why would she allow anaconda to beat her up.
Ruhi can easily overthrough that kk na.

Sorry to butt in but then 7 year old thought she was unwanted, "traded," in car accident, and then emotionally poisoned by Nidhi that her father would die or something if she acted out, then she was regularly beat. So yes maybe if she was a little older she could fight back and you know maybe she did and that's when Nidhi did even more physical abuse and applied more scare tactics.

So no Ruhi could not beat Nidhi up because she literally has been treated like a commodity only meant to beat and scare into making money and used a pathetic throw away tool for revenge.
GBSC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

@ GBSC

So a little girl who's been snatched away from her kin; instead of being frightened will think of trying her taekwondo moves on a lady more than double her size? 😛

Size is irrelwevant here.
Ruhi is a woman now.'Not a 7/8 year old to be beaten up like that.
Obviously she can hit back.
GBSC thumbnail
Originally posted by: -K.13-

Sorry to butt in but then 7 year old thought she was unwanted, "traded," in car accident, and then emotionally poisoned by Nidhi that her father would die or something if she acted out, then she was regularly beat. So yes maybe if she was a little older she could fight back and you know maybe she did and that's when Nidhi did even more physical abuse and applied more scare tactics.

So no Ruhi could not beat Nidhi up because she literally has been treated like a commodity only meant to beat and scare into making money and used a pathetic throw away tool for revenge.

So basically she is weakness is psychological.
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ GBSC

Perhaps if you were a psychology student you'd understand what I'm saying