Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mani and ishita were coming out from lift then they showed ruhan getting uneasy and she faints on a bench in park Nancy and her body gaurd tries to help her den Raman and Pihu come there Raman tries to wakeup Ruhi but she doesn't so he takes her in his arms and goes from there dnt knw wer he goes wether itz a hospital or hotel he shouts for help and ishita listens to his voice but couldn't see him she asks someone der and goes after them
Byte of ruhan was there
She told say she doesn't know within whom ishita was she taught dat Ishra are together but she came to know from Alia that she is with some other now but she doesn't know whom he is as Alia only calls him appa she den said she didn't see d person who carried her in his arms as she is unconcious she saw ishita with d other person there so got an attack and fainted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Mani and ishita were coming out from lift then they showed ruhan getting uneasy and she faints on a bench in park Nancy and her body gaurd tries to help her den Raman and Pihu come there Raman tries to wakeup Ruhi but she doesn't so he takes her in his arms and goes from there dnt knw wer he goes wether itz a hospital or hotel he shouts for help and ishita listens to his voice but couldn't see him she asks someone der and goes after them
Byte of ruhan was there
She told say she doesn't know within whom ishita was she taught dat Ishra are together but she came to know from Alia that she is with some other now but she doesn't know whom he is as Alia only calls him appa she den said she didn't see d person who carried her in his arms as she is unconcious she saw ishita with d other person there so got an attack and fainted

so finally ruhi sees that ishita is with mani and not raman...
ab kya hone wala hai??
will she try to find out why they are not together
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so ruhi sees ishita with mani
nw she wl try to knw d truth????
or think of ishita is like shagun who ditched raman and went with another man????
ruhi shld recognize mani
she has seen him earlier also
hamesha ishu karte rehta tha shani track meEdited by DivanIshraru - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

or think of ishita is like shagun who ditched raman and went with another man????
ruhi shld recognize mani
hamesha ishu karte rehta tha shani track me

She recognised and frsutated so she fainted
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Ruhi wil try to find what happened with IshRa now...
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

ruhi shld recognize mani
hamesha ishu karte rehta tha shani track me

Yup ruhi should recognize Mani coz wen ishu fainted N hospitalized then Mani brought her to hospital so that ISHITA will eat something, N us shani Mani ne RAMAN ko lecture v sunaya tha iss baat pe kyunki RAMAN me ruhi ko nahi bataya tha ISHITA hospitalized HAI.so ruhi must be recognize that Mani .
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey yar, the track is too slow! Koi IshRa ka face off chaldi karao or Ruhi ko bachao us Anaconda se! But Kismaat we know that won't happen so soon! But the wait is killing me.
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

I think she'll think that Ishita is like Shagun. She ditched her Papa and is with another man now!
Sri1091 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Frst she might try to seperate Ishra as per promo and den she may try to find out through Alia as wat really happend and then she may try to reconcile them let's see wat crap is stored in cv's mind
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

I think she'll think that Ishita is like Shagun. She ditched her Papa and is with another man now!

In sbs it is said that she is just acting.. Aditi is confused it seems...😆