India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

comedy level has come down

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Hey guys I don't if it's just me but the comedy level of this show seems to have fallen recently and isn't as funny as it was in the beginning. I hope it improves though later once again. BTW since this show considers Rajni to be like Rajnikant a person who can do anything I think it would be nice to see Rajni help Surily with her Saree business as it could possibly increase the comedy level on the show and also relieve Rajni from being stuck at home all the time which could be a wonderful development. This can also be a good answer to shoguta who tried to belittle Rajni for just being a housewife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93AmrtinabewakoofLadkiMelodiousDreams

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I also find that the comedy level has come down. More than that some episodes are really funny and some are not. Like this only couple of days were hilarious. I did not Thursday or Friday at the shows usual level. I am also finding jokes/situations are starting to look recycled.
May be we have come to expect too much with the show! After all it is a daily show and making people laugh is a hard business. Overall it has been a good show so far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122bewakoofLadki

COOL_KEJRIWAL Goldie
COOL_KEJRIWAL
COOL_KEJRIWAL

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
BHRK show is currently the best running show on tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you, though I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. While the show is primarily a comedy show, there is also the very real element of emotions and feelings that come in that complete the other part of the show.
I also agree that some episodes are really quite boring, like most of donation drive and the whole moo-dikhayi rasam. The moo-dikhayi was just Surili and her pompous friends (not very exciting) and blood donation was just everyone not wanting to take part. Some jokes are also quite overdone - buaji, I'm looking at you - and can be toned down.

I think at the beginning part, it was the novelty of the show and the family that allowed a lot of jokes to come through. Now I guess they're trying and testing to see what kind of new jokes will happen.

One thing I definitely enjoy is Shajni - I really think it has really developed over time and I hope to see more!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlbewakoofLadki

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I am kind of on the fence about the comedy level, to be honest...

Off the top of my head, I just want to say that I don't like Shogu's scheming and her superiority complex at all, but her attempts to teach Matthew Hindi and her recent scenes with Dev were kind of funny.

Aishwarya may be loud and crazy, but I actually really enjoy her bickering with Dev! I think Anokhee and Neel have a unique chemistry that comes across in Dev/Aishwarya's sparring.

I enjoy watching Surili, but her constant resistance to even slightly acknowledge Rajni's good manners and competence (we all know "competence" doesn't do justice to Rajni's actual abilities!) is starting to get to me now. Maggi and Sharmila are obviously worse than 5-year-olds, with their arguing and complaining...But really, what is holding Surili back from admitting that Rajni is the nicest young woman in that house? Because that's the truth...and I hope Surili can come to terms with that.

The Kant men and their interactions with Rajni continue to be my favorites, hands down. Amrish is the sweetest man ever, and his 3 sons are always able to make me smile, too. These guys are my lifelines. Thank god for Ghyaan, Shaan, and Dhyaan, seriously! Also Shaan-Rajni-Dev are my favorite trio when it comes to fun with a dash of seriousness, but that goes without saying!

I love the lightheartedness of the show in general, but a lot of my most favorite moments are the ones that have undertones of emotional sensitivity, even if they are surrounded by a humorous context. I think that is one of the places where this show's writers have done a pretty good job so far and I hope they'll continue to do so.

A few examples from last week...

I loved the unexpectedness of Shaan-Rajni's argument about their IQs and earning a living. It started off as funny but it also touched on quite a few important issues and addressed societal mores about husband-wife dynamics and a woman's role within the household. The pillow scene later on was super adorable and it was a lovely segue into their conversation about what it means to be "khafa" with someone. Their scenes have such a good balance of emotions, with a seamless flow from one mood to the next!

Rajni/Dhyaan are turning out to be a lovely bhabhi/devar pairing, too. The confrontation over the bag full of clothes was a nice prelude - "Trust me!" "No! You trust me!" - and I thought their conversation about gambling was quite wonderful. It remains to be seen what will happen next week, but I'm hoping their bond will strengthen as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93bewakoofLadkislippery_chilkasahil70

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I get what most of you'll are trying to say. but don't you'll think that after the marriage drama the following episodes feel like mere fillers and that a story arc connecting to the main plot seems to be missing. I mean the makers got rajni and Shaan married but what after that? Just Rajni managing household chores and Surily and shoguta just mocking her while she predictably outsmarts them every time. Is the story going to progress forward or we just have to expect fillers everyday? If it's going to move forward then how exactly?.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsbewakoofLadkislippery_chilka

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I feel d same
Its nt interesting anymore
nedhvik-91 IF-Stunnerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
its the best running show ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index