SBB fatafat news - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
awww aara hug waiting ❤️ tfs 🤗
Aww my sixth sense just felt that hope he will b angry bcc aru did not told him she was alone that night when he comes to rescue her but something similar is happening as he was angry/mad at her as she went out alone 😳
And by the way frendz can we see the hug this week or need to wait for Monday bcz today Friday hope they jus don't drag the epi where aryan guiding tour to approva of the great landmark krishnavati😡
Originally posted by favjassi

Aww my sixth sense just felt that hope he will b angry bcc aru did not told him she was alone that night when he comes to rescue her but something similar is happening as he was angry/mad at her as she went out alone😳
And by the way frendz can we see the hug this week or need to wait for Monday bcz today Friday hope they jus don't drag the epi where aryan guiding tour to approva of the great landmark krishnavati😡
I think we only gets on monday ya tuesday 😭
Aradhya got kidnapped. Yashwant requests Aradhya to go to the cave. Aradhya prays to the cow in the cave. Smiling is better than crying.
Eager to watch..
Tfs Sonia
Tfs. ...excited for the episode
Mahant's men kidnapped Aradhya and took her to the cave. Mahant tells Aradhya to stay in the cave for 1 night. Aradhya prays to the cow. Tulsi questions Yashwant for Aradhya's disappearance. Tulsi dances like a sapera in front of Mahant Yashwant Chimaji in a cave. Aryan takes Poorva on a tour of Krishnavati.
Mahant's men kidnapped Aradhya and took her to the cave. Mahant tells Aradhya to stay in the cave for 1 night. Aradhya prays to the cow for her safety. Tulsi questions Yashwant for Aradhya's disappearance. Tulsi dances like a sapera in front of Mahant Yashwant Chimaji in a cave. Aryan takes Poorva on a tour of Krishnavati.