Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

   
Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Olv - thahaan to go for holiday (Page 3)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 7089

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
TFS!! Dadi back in action!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshiNeett

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Joined: 05 January 2016
Posts: 5705

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

Nxt 2 mnth to ghar hi na laute to hi achha hai. 
Wah wah neet..ClapLOL 
Tfs fiza..finally dadima back in action..Dancing Hope cvs use this track properly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Joined: 16 December 2015
Posts: 12663

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabi9

Originally posted by Neett

Nxt 2 mnth to ghar hi na laute to hi achha hai. 
LolzLOL..True..Before this holiday  scene I want thapki realisation.Pagal aurat kab realise hogi humesha busy rehiti hai apni sasuma se..LOLLOL..
mujhe to wahan bhi realise kr le to bhi chalega.. Bas track sambhal le cvs. Wink
Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Joined: 16 December 2015
Posts: 12663

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouli021

Originally posted by Neett

Nxt 2 mnth to ghar hi na laute to hi achha hai. 
Wah wah neet..ClapLOL 
Tfs fiza..finally dadima back in action..Dancing Hope cvs use this track properly...
hope so..  I think now they started to pay some attention to thahaan. Keep it up Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22

tia2105 IF-Rockerz
tia2105
tia2105

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 6439

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Yes Yes Yes they are going Dancing
WU:
Dadi wants ThaHaan to spend some quality time together that's why she is sending them to some relative's wedding. Bihaan wants to go alone but Dadi says you have to go with Thapki.

Dadi the biggest ThaHaan shipper is back in action Big smile 
but please no boring shaadi...please cv's make them get lost in jungle Wink
yes...jungle mein mangal WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiParshiNeett

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 7089

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia2105

Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Yes Yes Yes they are going Dancing
WU:
Dadi wants ThaHaan to spend some quality time together that's why she is sending them to some relative's wedding. Bihaan wants to go alone but Dadi says you have to go with Thapki.

Dadi the biggest ThaHaan shipper is back in action Big smile 
but please no boring shaadi...please cv's make them get lost in jungle Wink
yes...jungle mein mangal WinkLOL

We are all hoping Tia!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Joined: 27 January 2016
Posts: 3774

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
TFSBig smile
ohh wow this is exciting hoping for thahaan romantic scenes but cant underestimate the power of bjkt but i m ready for anythingLOL
 
love u dadiBig smile so many thoughts crossing my mind what will happen will they be lost in jungle, then junoonLOL. Yea they probably wont reach to attend the wedding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlon

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Joined: 19 June 2015
Posts: 2207

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

TFSBig smile
ohh wow this is exciting hoping for thahaan romantic scenes but cant underestimate the power of bjkt but i m ready for anythingLOL
love u dadiBig smile so many thoughts crossing my mind what will happen will they be lost in jungle, then junoonLOL. Yea they probably wont reach to attend the wedding.
same thoughts from my side also LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ThaHaan Scenes..Updated 20th May 2016

2 3 4 5

Author: DakZz   Replies: 32   Views: 10027

DakZz 32 10027 21 May 2016 at 4:16am by harneet.kahlon
Vms on ThaHaan by Hanna:Added new vm on pg:17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: ...Hanna...   Replies: 148   Views: 7789

...Hanna... 148 7789 15 April 2016 at 7:32am by SanyaEterna
need more push for thahaan love track

2 3

Author: ARS24   Replies: 17   Views: 915

ARS24 17 915 15 April 2016 at 6:12am by Neett
THAHAAN

Author: piyali99   Replies: 7   Views: 545

piyali99 7 545 15 April 2016 at 12:44am by Sonakhan_
Anyone remembers this 1st rescue scene of ThaHaan

2

Author: piyali99   Replies: 14   Views: 1100

piyali99 14 1100 14 April 2016 at 1:46pm by nikitap94

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index