Pros and cons about pkyek characters

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello pkyekians, how is eveeryone?Happy baishakhi to every one here🤗 Hope eveyone enjoyed. The forum is so shuna shuna these days,so I though of opening another topic, isi bahane forum m thori activity ho jayegi.Ok so I want people here to share one quality they they liked the most and one thing they disliked about their fav characters.Like I loved Abhay for his selfless nature, and disliked how he never shared  vital supernatural infos with Piya like Sid's truth or Jeh's which led to fights between Abhiya.For Piya I would say I loved how determined and strong she was in her stand of love, she made Abhay to give in ultimately just by this sheer determination of her love.But then I disliked how she would always react first then think rationally in case of Abhay,I mean she would shout on him  then go home and think logically and cool down all the time😆Arnab what I loved was he was a very caring dad putting his daughters  first, what I hated was his obsession with vampires,🤢He even stole the simcard of Piya😡Please do share your opinions,u can also state more than one qualities you like or dislike of the pkyek characters . Edited by akdhaalways - 8 years ago
Ooii... Its an interesting topic... Will love yo share ...
ABHAY-I loved his love for piya😆 but wish he cud have been more open with pia regarding secrets like u said truths of sid n all...which always led to pia in jasoos mode🤣

PIYA-again I loved that she was determined in her love for Abhay but two things there r actually which i disliked..one was the way she reacted when Abhay truth came out..she ran..fine..then she was standing under a shower trying to clean herslf of his touch..(CVS went ahead with this)...secondly.the whole jeh pia almost kiss...it was the controversial thing that time 🤣...
Edited by Kit_Kat - 8 years ago
Originally posted by doll.12

Ooii... Its an interesting topic... Will love yo share ...
Do share when u get time plz😳
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

ABHAY-I loved his love for piya😆 but wish he cud have been more open with pia regarding secrets like u said truths of sid n all...which always led to pia in jasoos mode🤣

PIYA-again I loved that she was determined in her love for Abhay but two things there r actually which i disliked..one was the way she reacted when Abhay truth came out..she ran..fine..then she was standing under a shower trying to clean herslf of his touch..(CVS went ahead with this)...secondly.the whole jeh pia almost kiss...it was the controversial thing that time 🤣...
Yeah Abhay's not sharing the truth always led to problems betweenAbhiya, and Piya always had to get to know the truth by doing jasoosi and all the time she  was almost dying,Like in the fire to know Abhay's identity,Abhay did'nt tell Sid;s truth and Piya ended in Maithli's mouth. Then the Jeh Haseena  potion fiasco Abhay again hid infos and Piya was bitten by Haseena😆Yeah that shower scene was harsh,but I guess I would have reacted way worse if my bf is revealed to be a vampire😲but that was what's Piya's nature was , she would shout scream break up then after the gussa settles down she starts sulking like a kid ki ye tumne thik nahi kiya Abhay and then begins her jasoosi forgetting that she was so damn angry on the person she is spying.🤣Same happende dafter she got to knwo Abhay ahd bitten her or when Haseena had bitten Misha and Abhay plain denied to speak truth.And I prefer to  pretend that jeh Piya almost kiss was a  result of smoke induced writing of cvs😭,but anyway Piya did'nt remember anything so I will cut her some slack thereDo share your opinions about other characters to like Jeh,Misha ,Alina,Sid, Panchi,Kabir etc Edited by akdhaalways - 8 years ago
Nice topic
About Abhay- best thing about him was was his unconditional love for piya...and bad was same that he didnt share those secrets with her..if he would have shared sid's truth, neither he would have been buried in ice nor we would have got that 6 months leap torture..also his super over flirting with allina..that was  annoying..

Piya- Again how strong, fearless and honest her love for abhay was,her helpful nature (though backfired at times) and bad thing was at some places she didnt trust abhay like when sid's truth came out..she chose to believe sid and not abhay just bcz she was angry with him..she should have thought that abhay would never do anything that is against her

Misha- best thing was that she was a gr8 friend and bad was her habbit at jumping to conclusions. (here m referring to scene where pia and arnab's truth come out in front of everyone)

Panchi- Good was she was so sweet, polite and intelligent and bad was that she was a despo.

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Oh yes that Kiss of Jiya🤢🤢
i was like HOW CAN SE DO THAT😡🥺
Abhay.

Pros : He has this inherent white knight chivalrousness - if he could, he'd probably try to save the entire world. He also has the whole I protect what's mine - be it his family or be it Piya's - he can go to a lot of lengths to protect them.
He has a sense of humour which I love, and I love his sarcasm. He's also very understanding, very non judgemental. I also like he's not one of those people who'll wait for others to do something - he leads, always. He's definitely a leader, but not the political type. And I admire his loyalty a lot. It's one of the best things about him, Abhay's loyalty. It's unshakeable and unquestionable be it to his lover or to his family.
He's also kinda possessive and I find that attractive in a guy (but not overly possessive.)

Cons : He has the whole You'll hurt me so I'll hurt you first thing. He uses words to wound intentionally. He acts rashly often without paying heed to the consequences that might follow. And also, mood swings. :P
He also has a lot of trust issues but for that I don't blame him at all and with time they'll lessen.

Piya.

Pros : She's not a whiner. She's had a pretty sucky life, being an illegitimate kid and losing her mom, finding out her dad has a whole other family...she may break down but she keeps going and does it with grace.
Courage - oh my. Piya has a lot of balls. I think it's pretty obvious lol.
Like Abhay, she also has the I protect what's mine approach to things (one of the reasons they're meant to be) She's a team player. She'll let someone take the lead but she'll work behind the scenes. She's very clear about what she wants in her life. She's a great friend too - her loyalty is a lot like Abhay's. Once given toh given. She won't sell anyone out unless - like Abhay - it's big. She'll go to a lot of trouble for people she cares about.
She also has a "justice" thing - if it's not fair, she'll fight the entire world to make sure it is.

Cons : Trust issues, similar to Abhay but not in the same way. She keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop. She lets heart rule over head most times and lets her anger clouds her judgement and says a lot of cruel things in a fit of temper. She's extremely reckless - even more than Abhay is :P
While I like how she goes after her goal, sometimes she employs any which way to achieve them and I don't like that.

Sorry for all the comparisons, but I actually can't think of one without thinking about the other so :P
Misha.
Pros : She's a great friend. She's very comfortable being what she is and hang what the world thinks of her. She loves hard and she's extremely loyal to the ones she loves. She has an emotional side, which isn't apparent always, but is always beautiful to watch when it comes out.

Cons : It's difficult for her to accept change. Be it Kabir's feelings or Piya's truth - Misha handles them badly. She is not good with her universe changing without her permission.
Some of her jokes go too far, bordering on the insensitive (though she doesn't mean to).
She does have an emotional side, but a lot of the times, she shies away from expressing them in public.

Sid.

Pros : I like that he has a certain dark humour. His love for Maithali is a BIG pro in my opinion. He is capable of being quite sweet to people at times (it surprises him too).

Cons : selfish. Manipulative. Lets his jealousy of Abhay literally rule his head and heart. Doesn't give a damn how someone else might get hurt as long as he gets what he wants - in some places, he enjoys watching an innocent get caught in crossfire. Has a lot of issues with being "unwanted" which are not justified at all.

Kabir.

Pros : He's chivalrous. Well mannered to the ladies. Has an idealistic streak. Can be pretty unselfish, too.

Cons : Lets others tell him what to believe and think. Or make the first step. Kabir never actually goes against what his friends/family say even if he personally feels otherwise. Has a streak of jealousy which makes him mean sometimes, but it's not that bad.
Also, clueless about his own feelings at times. Lol.
Originally posted by .Intoxicated.

Nice topic
About Abhay- best thing about him was was his unconditional love for piya...and bad was same that he didnt share those secrets with her..if he would have shared sid's truth, neither he would have been buried in ice nor we would have got that 6 months leap torture..also his super over flirting with allina..that was  annoying..

Piya- Again how strong, fearless and honest her love for abhay was,her helpful nature (though backfired at times) and bad thing was at some places she didnt trust abhay like when sid's truth came out..she chose to believe sid and not abhay just bcz she was angry with him..she should have thought that abhay would never do anything that is against her

Misha- best thing was that she was a gr8 friend and bad was her habbit at jumping to conclusions. (here m referring to scene where pia and arnab's truth come out in front of everyone)

Panchi- Good was she was so sweet, polite and intelligent and bad was that she was a despo.

Thanku for replying,u n me seem to like same same couples first osmaya then here Abhiya😳Yes Abhay's selfless nature was endearing,but then in his tendency to get overprotective he alays hid truth from Piya, and the thing is ki jab vi Piya ko truth pata chali she acted so strongly, like  defeated Sid with her silver pendant, rescued  Haseena. Abhay should've understood Piya can handle the truth very well,its lies that she can't bear and tends to act in impulse then.Yes as i aslo said Piya has a bad habit of jumping into conclusions,and then she react in a harsh way.But after the first  volcano of anger dies down she starts thinking rationalty.This could prove to be pretty damaging if her luck had been bad.But both aBHIYA have such a love for  each other it makes them such  loveable characters😳Misha was a sweetheart but really did'nt like the way she reacted after Arnab's truth came out, I mean first reaction was expected but then she went on insultingPiya in front of others,that was uncalled for.And those disgusting lies about Abhay being an abusive bf afetr the leap🤢Panchi was such a sweet character in season 1, but after leap she became such a despo,I will never forget she fell for Abhay in four ki five days even when she knew they were acting with each other,and how much her sister loves Abhay😲and she tried to commit suicide for him,jabki she did'nt do that after sid or Danish left her,both of whom she knew for a much longer time than Abhay