Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 9)

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Originally posted by -ChitraRocking-

my god this is the most shocking prologue i have var read yar Shocked   ROFLROFLROFL Thanks for making me feel proud of writing an extra ordinary prologue Evil SmileLOLLOL

gosh so that's how the story is gonna be rk dieing sullu getting all property n madhu happily taking revenge woah that sounds interesting hilarious n unbelievable all aroundWackoLOL but i hated the fact of rk dieingDisapprove well i personally believe that rk would come back after all h's our superstar  Cooln i dont think madhu could be so evil their had to be third angle to this story so i m waiting for that Wink   Lets see girl ! if your theory is correct or not Wink

n no dont worry even i m not expecting romantic angle my dear as its in every rishbala story so far LOLthough i love it Day Dreamingbut something different is always good so all the best i hope this story get more likes its nice concept very uniqueThumbs Up lots of love n thanks for pm friend !! Hug  Baby I really love you  bcz you are the first reader who actually want something different between Rishbala to happen and is ok with saying a no to love story between them . 

Thanks a lot dear for your awesome comments Embarrassed
he he great to know that Winkn welcome sweetheart Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
awesome update
thanks for pm  Embarrassed
so rishbala were already in relationship
it seems they loved each other so much Ermmgod knows how it went to hatred n then so called revengeD'oh
nd this stupid despo dips she will always be after rk uff
rk's so called bro sullu ullu who dont deserve to be his brother as he always had evil plans to kill rk in his mind lols hows he's acting so calm and all good bro when he is bro k naam pe dhabba AngryROFL 

Pani.Puri

Jyoraj IF-Dazzler
Jyoraj
Jyoraj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
RK and Madhu love each other, so why does Madhu want to take revenge?
who replaced the knife, is it Sultan?
waiting eagerly for the next part.

Pani.Puri

snehalata Senior Member
snehalata
snehalata

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Super
Waiting for next update

Pani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
HEY ishu dear thanks for the pm!!
OMG in the first scene itself you are giving a trial for RK's death it seems. But my heart is so weak to take shockLOL
RK reminds me of  actor Ajith kumar. You know him? The famous kollywood actor. He does all the stunts himself instead of a dope and ends up injuring himself. hHe is such a devoted passionate actor.
Rishbala are so sweet. They are having a healthy relationship. Then why does madhu wants to take revenge? As far as i can see RK is not arrogant or egoistic ! which is so unlike him. Dips is a stupid vamp. Wonder why is she here. Is she really dumb or planning to separate rishbala, which i know will not happen. No force can separate them , not even you ishuLOL
Why is this sultan faking concern for his bro. Such a cheap fellow. He is not worth my comment so am not saying anything about him Angry
All the other characters seem to be innocent. Wonder if they are indeed innocent as you portray them to be.
Glad its a TS or i couldn't hold my suspense yaar...

Pani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Wanna know if you are still feeling sorry. You can reply to me first, no probs !Wink

Pani.Puri

Mona_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona_90
Mona_90

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome part ya rk ka accident nahi tha shayad ya kisi ka plan tha rk ko marne ka and dipali rk sa pyar karta hai lekin rk madhu sa aur rishbala ek dusra sa pyar karta hai ya madhu kitni bolti hai bechara rk ko koi chance hi nahi deti lol and ya sultan jo goody good show kar raha hai na wo sirf rk ka trust ka liya mujha toa depali par vi doubt hai aur yasha kya hua hai ki madhu rk sa revene lena chahti hai.. Waiting for next part...

Pani.Puri

Insaneniyu IF-Dazzler
Insaneniyu
Insaneniyu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Rishbala is in relationship why Madhu wht to take revenge with rk she is now so much in love with rk

Pani.Puri

Go to top