Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 7)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by RagingBlaze

RES
UNRES
Yipee new story!! The title was intriguing.  Thank you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You made RK dead in the prologue itself !CryCry  Oh my, I can't hide my disappointment. But still I hope RK is alive somewhere waiting for his filmy entry.    ROFLROFLROFL Well lets see if RK will come back or is resting in heaven LOLLOL

After reading first para, I thought that dipali and sultan are behind his death. My guess became half true. Still didn't expect madhu to be his partner !Sleepy  What did RK do that sulbala are punishing him ? I expected that RK's death is a fake and he is planning something with madhu against sultan. But all my imagination went in drain.   ROFLROFLROFL Its OK dear sometimes we should use our imagination even if its right or wrong Embarrassed

Really OK ishu. You have chosen a different genre can't blame you for that.LOLLOL  Yes because I am a hatke girl so thought to write something different LOL

At least tell me whether there would me any happy scene ?  Pushpa , I mean Souwmiya I hate tears re ROFL so I will not make any sad scene but that depends . 

Thanks for the PM.  Pleasure is all mine dear Embarrassed

Umm sorry yaar You were the second one to comment and I forgot to see your comment but thanks to Sudha that she reminded me about your comment . Really feeling bad for shifting your comment from second to another number . CryCryCry Sholly pleech Tongue
It's OK buddy it happens !
       Pakka you are not angry on me na ????? Don' t feel bad pleech , I will compensate this time for my mistake by replying you FIRST on your comment :):) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
LOL ishu you are funny. Pakka I am not angry. How can I ?You are my fav writer here !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

HappySoul-4va Goldie
HappySoul-4va
HappySoul-4va

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hmmm You killed Rk
I seriously dnt understand why you are allergic to Romance ...huh so not into romance lol
let's see how you can resist as I am gng to make my FF, super hOT rofl

is my RK dead, really!!!! GOD what is this story then without the main super lead , and Sullu , iske pehale the bhoot of RK kills Sullu , I am so gonna kill him

Madhu seeks revenge from RK, why what did he do to her, if he does then why are you helping her to take revenge (lol)

and finally I will calm down coz its just the prologue and haan add atleast a cutie lil kiss to them ms.Blaze

thanks for the update and keep it up sweety

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPani.Purimadhurish

Insaneniyu IF-Dazzler
Insaneniyu
Insaneniyu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Pls don't kill rk n Madhu helped Sultan in killing rk
Interesting concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Where is the next update??Unhappy
U told us u will post by today/ i mean yday noon?? Then where is the update!? Oh yeah... I forgot... U were busy chatting with ur husband nah? Okay fine... Excused! Post the update atleast by tmrw, BIWI!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged

LOL ishu you are funny. Pakka I am not angry. How can I ?You are my fav writer here !

ROFL thanks for the complan girl ROFLROFLROFL 
And thanks that you aren't angry on me Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

hmmm You killed Rk
I seriously dnt understand why you are allergic to Romance ...huh so not into romance lol
let's see how you can resist as I am gng to make my FF, super hOT rofl  ROFLROFL I am not allergic to romance but I want to try something different and yeah I am waiting eagerly to read your FF . Oh god are you seriously making your FF so damn hot ShockedShockedShocked?? Why Di why ?? Already its damn hot in the month of April and you want to make your FF also a hot one .. Fine make your FF hot bcz I have increased the temperature of my AC ROFLROFLROFL 

is my RK dead, really!!!! GOD what is this story then without the main super lead , and Sullu , iske pehale the bhoot of RK kills Sullu , I am so gonna kill him    ROFLROFL Patience girl patience .. Wait how many people can claim 1 RK ?? Decide it that whose is RK ?? Yours , Sudha , Samitha or other RK fans??? 

Madhu seeks revenge from RK, why what did he do to her, if he does then why are you helping her to take revenge (lol)  You have to read the story to know about Madhu and her intentions 

and finally I will calm down coz its just the prologue and haan add atleast a cutie lil kiss to them ms.Blaze    I will see if i can add some kiss or romantic stuffs b/w Rishbala LOLLOL

thanks for the update and keep it up sweety

Thanks a lot Di for your comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Pls don't kill rk n Madhu helped Sultan in killing rk
Interesting concept

ROFLROFL Let me see if RK will be alive or dead LOLLOL  

Thanks dear 

Go to top