Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 7)

Insaneniyu IF-Dazzler
Insaneniyu
Insaneniyu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Pls don't kill rk n Madhu helped Sultan in killing rk
Interesting concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Where is the next update??Unhappy
U told us u will post by today/ i mean yday noon?? Then where is the update!? Oh yeah... I forgot... U were busy chatting with ur husband nah? Okay fine... Excused! Post the update atleast by tmrw, BIWI!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

LOL ishu you are funny. Pakka I am not angry. How can I ?You are my fav writer here !

ROFL thanks for the complan girl ROFLROFLROFL 
And thanks that you aren't angry on me Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

hmmm You killed Rk
I seriously dnt understand why you are allergic to Romance ...huh so not into romance lol
let's see how you can resist as I am gng to make my FF, super hOT rofl  ROFLROFL I am not allergic to romance but I want to try something different and yeah I am waiting eagerly to read your FF . Oh god are you seriously making your FF so damn hot ShockedShockedShocked?? Why Di why ?? Already its damn hot in the month of April and you want to make your FF also a hot one .. Fine make your FF hot bcz I have increased the temperature of my AC ROFLROFLROFL 

is my RK dead, really!!!! GOD what is this story then without the main super lead , and Sullu , iske pehale the bhoot of RK kills Sullu , I am so gonna kill him    ROFLROFL Patience girl patience .. Wait how many people can claim 1 RK ?? Decide it that whose is RK ?? Yours , Sudha , Samitha or other RK fans??? 

Madhu seeks revenge from RK, why what did he do to her, if he does then why are you helping her to take revenge (lol)  You have to read the story to know about Madhu and her intentions 

and finally I will calm down coz its just the prologue and haan add atleast a cutie lil kiss to them ms.Blaze    I will see if i can add some kiss or romantic stuffs b/w Rishbala LOLLOL

thanks for the update and keep it up sweety

Thanks a lot Di for your comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Pls don't kill rk n Madhu helped Sultan in killing rk
Interesting concept

ROFLROFL Let me see if RK will be alive or dead LOLLOL  

Thanks dear 
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

U told us u will post by today/ i mean yday noon?? Then where is the update!? Oh yeah... I forgot... U were busy chatting with ur husband nah? Okay fine... Excused! Post the update atleast by tmrw, BIWI!!

ROFLROFLROFL I wrote comments yesterday morning between 12 to 12.30 AM and I wrote that I will update the part tomorrow that means today . Have patience ! I will update the chapter in an hour Embarrassed

madhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

ROFLROFLROFL I wrote comments yesterday morning between 12 to 12.30 AM and I wrote that I will update the part tomorrow that means today . Have patience ! I will update the chapter in an hour Embarrassed

What? No!
U wrote replies on 18th... & told u will post tmrw i.e 19th noon... So 19th night i asked why u didnt update?? Dont confuse this confused soul... Then I will think all that happened in my dream...LOL
Okay... I will wait... I have viva tmrw... So i will be preparing for that... Will try to peek in... If not i will read & comment tmrw evening... 
Love ya!

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

What? No!
U wrote replies on 18th... & told u will post tmrw i.e 19th noon... So 19th night i asked why u didnt update?? Dont confuse this confused soul... Then I will think all that happened in my dream...LOL
Okay... I will wait... I have viva tmrw... So i will be preparing for that... Will try to peek in... If not i will read & comment tmrw evening... 
Love ya!

All the best for your Viva dear .. You will rock your Viva I know that Embarrassed

madhurish

Go to top