Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 6)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

U killed rk in the prologue itself Shocked na... that's not possible.  We know how much u love rk, so pull the other leg. LOL   ROFLROFLROFL OMG you know my love for RK ShockedShockedShocked
Madhu is teaming up with sullu.  Angry
There is some misunderstanding. 
Waiting to see rk alive n full of kaminapan. 
Great start. Ishu    Thnks a lot dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Loved it 
Thanks for the pm. 

Well to know if there is any misunderstanding or not , you will have to read the further updates and thanks a lot for your sweet feedback EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silverfire

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Seema...

ayega ayega humara rk ayegaWink   ROFLROFLROFL This song reminds me of Balraj ROFLROFL
planning a plan..fantasticClap
sultan u r an actor n planner but rk jaisa koi nahi be prepared ahaan    Arey baap re so much confidence on RK ShockedShockedShocked
brilliant idea ishu   Thanks a lot di EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
looking forward to next update

Sure di , will update soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti4eva

intriguing start

Thanks a lot dear Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChitraRocking-

my god this is the most shocking prologue i have var read yar Shocked   ROFLROFLROFL Thanks for making me feel proud of writing an extra ordinary prologue Evil SmileLOLLOL

gosh so that's how the story is gonna be rk dieing sullu getting all property n madhu happily taking revenge woah that sounds interesting hilarious n unbelievable all aroundWackoLOL but i hated the fact of rk dieingDisapprove well i personally believe that rk would come back after all h's our superstar  Cooln i dont think madhu could be so evil their had to be third angle to this story so i m waiting for that Wink   Lets see girl ! if your theory is correct or not Wink

n no dont worry even i m not expecting romantic angle my dear as its in every rishbala story so far LOLthough i love it Day Dreamingbut something different is always good so all the best i hope this story get more likes its nice concept very uniqueThumbs Up lots of love n thanks for pm friend !! Hug  Baby I really love you  bcz you are the first reader who actually want something different between Rishbala to happen and is ok with saying a no to love story between them . 

Thanks a lot dear for your awesome comments Embarrassed

-QueenlyChitra-

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nithunavi

Wt!! Rk is dead & was killed by sadakchaap... 
C'mon my Rk is alive & he's going plan a master plan & come back to haunt Sullu definitely... 
But y madhu is with that idiotic Ullu...
Intersting start...im eager to read next...
Superbb !

ROFLROFLROFL I know I am getting this reaction of Whattt and Howww can RK be dead and trust me I am loving such kinds of reactions from my readers Evil SmileEvil Smile

Well what happens and why Madz is with Sullu - for that you have to read further chapters to know if RK is alive or dead LOLLOL

Thanks for your feedback baby TongueTongue
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingVivian

Nice concept 
Update soon

Thanks a lot dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes will try to update soon Tongue
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Originally posted by vishuv

RES
UNRES
Yipee new story!! The title was intriguing.  Thank you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You made RK dead in the prologue itself !CryCry  Oh my, I can't hide my disappointment. But still I hope RK is alive somewhere waiting for his filmy entry.    ROFLROFLROFL Well lets see if RK will come back or is resting in heaven LOLLOL

After reading first para, I thought that dipali and sultan are behind his death. My guess became half true. Still didn't expect madhu to be his partner !Sleepy  What did RK do that sulbala are punishing him ? I expected that RK's death is a fake and he is planning something with madhu against sultan. But all my imagination went in drain.   ROFLROFLROFL Its OK dear sometimes we should use our imagination even if its right or wrong Embarrassed

Really OK ishu. You have chosen a different genre can't blame you for that.LOLLOL  Yes because I am a hatke girl so thought to write something different LOL

At least tell me whether there would me any happy scene ?  Pushpa , I mean Souwmiya I hate tears re ROFL so I will not make any sad scene but that depends . 

Thanks for the PM.  Pleasure is all mine dear Embarrassed

Umm sorry yaar You were the second one to comment and I forgot to see your comment but thanks to Sudha that she reminded me about your comment . Really feeling bad for shifting your comment from second to another number . CryCryCry Sholly pleech Tongue
It's OK buddy it happens !

Pani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Hey babe.. You missed to reply to vishuv' s comment...(i.e) 2nd comment on pg. 1...abv my comment... 
I know u love me so much so u went in a hurry to reply me... Haha... 
Thank you sudha akka ! My saviour !Wink

Pani.Puri

Go to top