Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 3)

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
thanx fr pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

vishti4eva Goldie
vishti4eva
vishti4eva

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
intriguing start

Pani.Puri

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
my god this is the most shocking prologue i have var read yar Shockedgosh so that's how the story is gonna be rk dieing sullu getting all property n madhu happily taking revenge woah that sounds interesting hilarious n unbelievable all aroundWackoLOL but i hated the fact of rk dieingDisapprove well i personally believe that rk would come back after all h's our superstar  Cooln i dont think madhu could be so evil their had to be third angle to this story so i m waiting for that Winkn no dont worry even i m not expecting romantic angle my dear as its in every rishbala story so far LOLthough i love it Day Dreamingbut something different is always good so all the best i hope this story get more likes its nice concept very uniqueThumbs Up lots of love n thanks for pm friend !! Hug

Pani.Puri

Nithunavi IF-Dazzler
Nithunavi
Nithunavi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wt!! Rk is dead & was killed by sadakchaap... 
C'mon my Rk is alive & he's going plan a master plan & come back to haunt Sullu definitely... 
But y madhu is with that idiotic Ullu...
Intersting start...im eager to read next...
Superbb !

Pani.Puri

BeingVivian Groupbie
BeingVivian
BeingVivian

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Nice concept 
Update soon

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

Res
Unres

what really???...My superstar dead...and Madhu is with Sultan...no no  no that can't happen...      ROFLROFLROFL your reaction reminds me of those typical serials saying "nahi !! keh do ki ye jhooth haiROFL"

you need to make him alive...n I think he is alive...nice concept dear...well It reminds me of Race movie...let's see what you hv kept in store for us...  Don't worry baby very soon you will come to know everything and lets see if RK will be alive or deadWinkWink . Thanks for the complan oopps I mean compliment LOLLOL

waiting 4 the first part...update soon Ishu pls  Yes dear ! will try to update by tomorrow Embarrassed

n guess what???...I am first to comment yippiee...finally I grabbed the first position in ur story...yayDancing Party  Congo , zaire , africa , sudan for coming first ClapClapROFLROFL

Thanks for your lovely comment dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT MY SUPERSTAR IS DEAD???LOLROFL     YES YES YES I want you to believe that YOUR , My RK is dead ROFLROFLROFL Its uppto you to believe or not LOLLOL
Okay... Then let me act... Rkkk...CryCry My jaan... My baby... My darling... My sweetheart... My my my... U left me?? Aww... Hamaari adhoori kahani...Broken HeartBroken Heart       "HUMARI" ShockedShocked ?? I thought RK was of Madhubala and not yours ROFLROFLROFL Dhokha dhokha kiya mere saath LOLLOLLOL

i can't & i wont take that Rk is dead... He is alive... & he is PLANNING A PLAN... to take revenge on his so called step Bro shitty Sultan...DeadDead & also on Madhu... U made it clear why Sultan killed Rk... Well thats for money... But Madhu's reason is a mystery...which u will reveal later so i m not gonna ask what & irritate u... LOLLOL May be Rk qould have cheated her or her sister or a reason for madhu's family's destruction or some other misunderstanding... Whatever it is... Killing Rk is a Sin becos he is mine!LOLWink     Well baby you will come to know of the reasons why Madz did this and you have to read further updates to know if RK is dead or alive EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  LOL RK is your's ShockedShocked ROFLROFL I am a sadist and I felt so happy killing YOUR LOVE RK Evil SmileEvil Smile

I will patiently wait for Rk's master plan to execute...
And don't worry... I won't ask u to feed me with romance... U are quite unromantic sweet soul like ME!!ROFL   ROFLROFLROFLROFL You expect me to add romantic scene in someone's death . I will see if I can add any sugar coated , caramel coated , honey coated , dessert coated scene between Rishbala LOLLOLLOL

Really an interesting prologue... Clap  Thanks for the complan ROFLROFL
Continue soon babe!Tongue

Yes babes will try to update by tomorrow Embarrassed Thanks for your feedback TongueTongue

vishuvmadhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Lol Ishu... U r too funny...
Your "Nahi!!!" & congo, zaire, africa... I laughed my ass off...ROFL

vishuvPani.Puri

Go to top