Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 25)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anntempleton

Nice part.
Happy ending for rishbala. But was dipali a double agent? Or double double agent? She helped both brothers. That was funny. But nevertheless it was nice thriller n suspense story. Looking forward to more of your stories. 
ROFLROFL yeah dips helped both the bros but couldn't reap the benefits . thanks a lot dear and i am glad that you enjoyed reading this story Tongue

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojitha96

Awesome lovely ending loved the planning of rishbala enjoyed this story a lot and tq for the pm

Your welcome dear Tongue and it was a pleasure to write this story Tongue
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Poorva.

Superb Update.. Tongue I knew it!!! Madhu can never ditch Rk.. Smile Very Well you killed sultan and send Dipali to prison in this story!!

ROFLROFL yeah sulpali looks better in jail so i thought to send them there but fortunately sullu has been deported to hell ROFLROFL i am glad dear that you enjoyed reading this story Embarrassed
.Poorva. IF-Rockerz
.Poorva.
.Poorva.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Originally posted by .Poorva.

Superb Update.. Tongue I knew it!!! Madhu can never ditch Rk.. Smile Very Well you killed sultan and send Dipali to prison in this story!!

<font color="#ff6699">ROFLROFLyeah sulpali looks better in jail so i thought to send them there but fortunately sullu has been deported to hellROFLROFLi am glad dear that you enjoyed reading this storyEmbarrassed</font>

Sad! I want him also in jail...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hey ishu sorry for late comment buddy. After arriving home I slept Embarrassed
Wow wow amazing ishu ! You are the master planner. Supali plan getting crumpled becoz of rishbala that's becoz of the great ishu Big smile
Right RK is alive but he proved at every point that he is a hero yaar. Right from the filmy entry which I predicted to happen LOLLOL
Dipali is  beauty without brain. Sorry ishu I kept her in such high position but she is a fool once again. You sent her to jail ? Very good ishu love you Wink
Sultan got the perfect ending. He is a psycho. Known. But every time he proves to be a bigger psycho. Great ishu ! 
The last planning for babies was so sweet. I am with sudha akka in this. Didn't expect you to give us romance as you are a sadist !!LOL

Loved the story buddy hats off to your brilliant writing !Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megna122Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Hey ishu sorry for late comment buddy. After arriving home I slept Embarrassed Its OK dear Embarrassed

Wow wow amazing ishu ! You are the master planner. Supali plan getting crumpled becoz of rishbala that's becoz of the great ishu Big smile  Thanks dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah bcz I have to keep rishbala alive till the end LOLLOL

Right RK is alive but he proved at every point that he is a hero yaar. Right from the filmy entry which I predicted to happen LOLLOL  Yup you were right about his heroic entry and he arrived in style LOLLOL after all he is an actor and they belive in doing things extra ordinary WinkWink

Dipali is  beauty without brain. Sorry ishu I kept her in such high position but she is a fool once again. You sent her to jail ? Very good ishu love you Wink ROFLROFLROFL Yeah I know that so many thought of dips as a good girl but I got this sadistic feeling of turning her to a vamp and give you all a shock Evil SmileEvil Smile

Sultan got the perfect ending. He is a psycho. Known. But every time he proves to be a bigger psycho. Great ishu !   ROFLROFL True he is indeed a demon and so many bad things which I dont wanna say DeadDeadDead

The last planning for babies was so sweet. I am with sudha akka in this. Didn't expect you to give us romance as you are a sadist !!LOL  ROFLROFLROFL My pleasure re . But then I had to add some romance else you guys would have eaten me up ROFLROFLROFLLOL I thought to give a perfect ending to the title that is why I wrote that scene LOL

Loved the story buddy hats off to your brilliant writing !Smile  Thanks yaar . I am feeling shy now with so much of praises EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing Thnaks for your beautiful comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Hey ishu sorry for late comment buddy. After arriving home I slept Embarrassed Its OK dear Embarrassed

Wow wow amazing ishu ! You are the master planner. Supali plan getting crumpled becoz of rishbala that's becoz of the great ishu Big smile  Thanks dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah bcz I have to keep rishbala alive till the end LOLLOL

Right RK is alive but he proved at every point that he is a hero yaar. Right from the filmy entry which I predicted to happen LOLLOL  Yup you were right about his heroic entry and he arrived in style LOLLOL after all he is an actor and they belive in doing things extra ordinary WinkWink

Dipali is  beauty without brain. Sorry ishu I kept her in such high position but she is a fool once again. You sent her to jail ? Very good ishu love you Wink ROFLROFLROFL Yeah I know that so many thought of dips as a good girl but I got this sadistic feeling of turning her to a vamp and give you all a shock Evil SmileEvil Smile

Sultan got the perfect ending. He is a psycho. Known. But every time he proves to be a bigger psycho. Great ishu !   ROFLROFL True he is indeed a demon and so many bad things which I dont wanna say DeadDeadDead

The last planning for babies was so sweet. I am with sudha akka in this. Didn't expect you to give us romance as you are a sadist !!LOL  ROFLROFLROFL My pleasure re . But then I had to add some romance else you guys would have eaten me up LOL I thought to give a perfect ending to the title that is why I wrote that scene LOL

Loved the story buddy hats off to your brilliant writing !Smile  Thanks yaar . I am feeling shy now with so much of praises EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing Thnaks for your beautiful comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Your welcome ishu!
 You will not leave the forum right ? Rishbala needs you ishu...Cry

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Your welcome ishu!
 You will not leave the forum right ? Rishbala needs you ishu...Cry

No I am not leaving the forum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I have just quit writing . I will be coming to the forum to encourage you and your stories HeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

Go to top