Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 24)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

Superb update 

Thanks Varsha TongueTongue

.Poorva. IF-Rockerz
.Poorva.
.Poorva.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Superb Update.. Tongue I knew it!!! Madhu can never ditch Rk.. Smile Very Well you killed sultan and send Dipali to prison in this story!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

I knew it! I knew it!! I knew it!!!. U can never kill RK.Tongue My last prediction was also right. Rishabala were in it together to nail sullu ullu.Big smile  Yup bcz even I love my RK to make him die this soon ROFLROFLROFL

When I started reading this chapter I thought maybe Madhu was really evil n she deserved the death sullu had planned. Confused Then our hero made his entry n everything fell into place.
Kudos, Ishu! U never let the cat out of the bag till the end.   Thanks dear . Yeah I guess this is the beauty of suspense thriller that till end you have to build that tension in the readers mind Tongue

Great story n a fitting ending to it. That ullu deserved death. Nothing short of it. Tongue I never expected dips to be his partner in crime.  She looked like Miss goody two shoes.    Yeah but then appearances can be deceptive WinkWink 

We got back our sweet innocent Madhu who will do anything for her RK. Tongue They r meant to be together.Embarrassed
Now they r on the nxt plan.LOL Planning babies.Embarrassed  ROFLROFL yes and this time their planning is only through love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thoroughly enjoyed the story.
Thanks for the PM.  Thanks dear .I am glad that you enjoyed the story EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

srksimran Senior Member
srksimran
srksimran

Originally posted by RagingBlaze

[QUOTE=srksimguess. ...hey wait.es
Unres

Yay me first againDancing  Yay Congo , Zaire , Sudan ,Zambia ROFLROFLROFL

Woaahhh...Ishu you are becoming a tremendous thriller writerClapClapClap  Thanks for the complan girl ROFLROFL I am feeling shy with your praises EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

...Hahahaha Honestly i can't stop laughing on Deepali's situationROFL...she helped both of them by giving each and every update of Sultan's plan and at last what happened with her she ended up in a prison hahahha...perfect she deserves thatLOLLOLLOL  Yes IKR she ends up in jail . So the moral of the story is that don't try to be very very good with anyone bcz you never know when that person can double cross you LOLLOLEvil Smile

I knew from the beginning that Madhu is acting...thanks for not making her a vamp...or else I would have eaten you upAngryAngryAngry...  Nahi keh do ki ye jhooth hai . You wouldn't have eaten me . BTW how would you have planned to eat me ? by roasting or by cooking or by frying or raw ? ROFLROFL If I write something else here on the eating session then I am sure mods will ban me from this forum for the next 14 years ROFLROFLROFL

lol just kidding bae.WinkWinkWink...even i doubted Deepali...but How you implemented the story was superb...phoonk phoonk ke kadam rakhein hain tumne   ROFL sachi . Thanks yaar .Embarrassed

Loved the brief romance...thanks for including the romantic moments alsoWink  Your welcome dear . Its a very small sa gift for rishbala lovers EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well what kind of lawyer you want to become...let me guess you will become a criminal lawyer as far as I can seeLOLLOLLOL  ROFLROFLROFL Blame it on the movies girl !! I like thriller movies and so its their side effect I guess LOLLOL

Loved this TS...keep writing such stories dear  Awww babes I am happy that you enjoyed this supspense story .
Thanks for the PM Ishu
Love you  Love you too Heart

[/QUOTE]

may be Raw I guess...hey wait yeh RK ki aatma mere andar kaise aa gayiLOLROFL

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Originally posted by .Zoya.

Amazing Story
Nice Ending

Thanks dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

Originally posted by RagingBlaze

[QUOTE=srksimguess. ...hey wait.es
Unres

Yay me first againDancing  Yay Congo , Zaire , Sudan ,Zambia ROFLROFLROFL

Woaahhh...Ishu you are becoming a tremendous thriller writerClapClapClap  Thanks for the complan girl ROFLROFL I am feeling shy with your praises EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

...Hahahaha Honestly i can't stop laughing on Deepali's situationROFL...she helped both of them by giving each and every update of Sultan's plan and at last what happened with her she ended up in a prison hahahha...perfect she deserves thatLOLLOLLOL  Yes IKR she ends up in jail . So the moral of the story is that don't try to be very very good with anyone bcz you never know when that person can double cross you LOLLOLEvil Smile

I knew from the beginning that Madhu is acting...thanks for not making her a vamp...or else I would have eaten you upAngryAngryAngry...  Nahi keh do ki ye jhooth hai . You wouldn't have eaten me . BTW how would you have planned to eat me ? by roasting or by cooking or by frying or raw ? ROFLROFL If I write something else here on the eating session then I am sure mods will ban me from this forum for the next 14 years ROFLROFLROFL

lol just kidding bae.WinkWinkWink...even i doubted Deepali...but How you implemented the story was superb...phoonk phoonk ke kadam rakhein hain tumne   ROFL sachi . Thanks yaar .Embarrassed

Loved the brief romance...thanks for including the romantic moments alsoWink  Your welcome dear . Its a very small sa gift for rishbala lovers EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well what kind of lawyer you want to become...let me guess you will become a criminal lawyer as far as I can seeLOLLOLLOL  ROFLROFLROFL Blame it on the movies girl !! I like thriller movies and so its their side effect I guess LOLLOL

Loved this TS...keep writing such stories dear  Awww babes I am happy that you enjoyed this supspense story .
Thanks for the PM Ishu
Love you  Love you too Heart

may be Raw I guess...hey wait yeh RK ki aatma mere andar kaise aa gayiLOLROFL  DAFAQ ROFL Are you a human or a cannibal ?? Ewww I will taste yuck in raw form . You can add some ice cream LOL Ohk I am not writing anything else now otherwise I will get love letter from mods ROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

srksimran

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoraj

Superb ending.
As expected Right kameena has it all planned.  Yup . it was his master plan Tongue
Sultan confessed his love for Madhu and then tried to kill her.  Yeah afterall you cant expect him to do any good Dead
They underestimated RK and Madhu.
enjoyed reading the story.  thanks dear for liking this story Tongue
keep writing.
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2010

Ishu, Amazing story, Awesome update and beautiful ending, loved it.
Happy that Rishbala are fine and are together, Sultan got punished for his deeds.
Thanks for the PM dear.

Yeah finally sultan is out from rishbala's life and they are together and everybody got punished for their deeds . Your welcome dear and i am glad that you liked the story Embarrassed

Go to top