Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiMa TS - Planning A Plan - Part 3 - Last Part on Page 21 (Page 23)

poojitha96 Senior Member
poojitha96
poojitha96

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Awesome lovely ending loved the planning of rishbala enjoyed this story a lot and tq for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
unresed my comment on page. 21

Pani.Puri

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

res
Unres

Yay me first againDancing  Yay Congo , Zaire , Sudan ,Zambia ROFLROFLROFL

Woaahhh...Ishu you are becoming a tremendous thriller writerClapClapClap  Thanks for the complan girl ROFLROFL I am feeling shy with your praises EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

...Hahahaha Honestly i can't stop laughing on Deepali's situationROFL...she helped both of them by giving each and every update of Sultan's plan and at last what happened with her she ended up in a prison hahahha...perfect she deserves thatLOLLOLLOL  Yes IKR she ends up in jail . So the moral of the story is that don't try to be very very good with anyone bcz you never know when that person can double cross you LOLLOLEvil Smile

I knew from the beginning that Madhu is acting...thanks for not making her a vamp...or else I would have eaten you upAngryAngryAngry...  Nahi keh do ki ye jhooth hai . You wouldn't have eaten me . BTW how would you have planned to eat me ? by roasting or by cooking or by frying or raw ? ROFLROFL If I write something else here on the eating session then I am sure mods will ban me from this forum for the next 14 years ROFLROFLROFL

lol just kidding bae.WinkWinkWink...even i doubted Deepali...but How you implemented the story was superb...phoonk phoonk ke kadam rakhein hain tumne   ROFL sachi . Thanks yaar .Embarrassed

Loved the brief romance...thanks for including the romantic moments alsoWink  Your welcome dear . Its a very small sa gift for rishbala lovers EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well what kind of lawyer you want to become...let me guess you will become a criminal lawyer as far as I can seeLOLLOLLOL  ROFLROFLROFL Blame it on the movies girl !! I like thriller movies and so its their side effect I guess LOLLOL

Loved this TS...keep writing such stories dear  Awww babes I am happy that you enjoyed this supspense story .
Thanks for the PM Ishu
Love you  Love you too Heart

srksimran

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarim.fatmi

omg what a tremendous update dear.

Thanks dear . I am glad that you enjoyed the story Tongue
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Kuddos to you baby...ClapClap for successfully completing this brilliant story in 3 parts unlike me... i say 2 shot & give 4 shots... LOLLOL   ROFLROFLROFL Thanks Bae . Yeah IKR bcz at one point of time I thought to take one more part to complete this story but then I dropped the idea like a bomb  bcz I dint wanted to type another update since I was feeling lazy to type another part so I completed the story in 3 go's 

Mind boggling update! ClapClap   ROFLROFLROFL Thnaks for the complan and horlicks .ROFL

though we all were so sure that Rk was not dead right from the first update you still made us wonder what was the actual plan... WinkLOL  ROFLROFLROFL Well that is what suspense story is all about , so I thought to tease you guys with the plot LOL

showing Madhu evil & Dipali a good good girl was the highlight of this story... LOLLOL  Yeah even I felt the same bcz most of them thought Dips to be sweet but then I was enjoying it , by turning her to vamp and shocking you guys ROFLROFLROFL

well, few thing i guessed after reading the second part but not fully... like how Rk found out abt Sultan's evil intention... never thought that 6 yrs back venice accident & the hospital room scene, Rk asking dips phone was the key to the mystery... so he found out everything then itself but Rk acted brilliantly showing he knew nothing abt that... that's why he is our superstar nah!WinkWink   Yup he is after all RK and thanks to Dips no password rule on her WA that made me write this TS else I would have to think about some other way to make RK know about Sultan's intention Wink

Rk executed the plan pretty well & fool Sullu... LOLLOL 
poor dips got stuck between two borthers... she loved Rk but madhu stole him... so she thought to favour sultan at least to get some huge bucks... but crap! LOLLOL   Yup she was f**ked up really badly by both the bros and ended up in RK's favourite place in the show - JAIL ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i felt like killing sultan when he said he liked madhu...want to marry her but when she deceived her brother for money then why not she do the same with him & tried to kill her...DeadDead   But how will you kill Sullu ?? ErmmErmm Bcz he is already dead na ROFLROFL He was already killed by DGP so how are you gonna kill a dead man ROFLROFL The nation wants to know the answer Sudha LOLLOL

that madhu hanging on the branch of tree & Rk hiding behind the bushed & jumping in on time & saving her like a hero scene was quite filmy..LOLLOL Yup .Seeing so many types of movies made me to add that scene LOLLOL . 

All your madhu's are smart yaar... she played the role given to her quite well... she spontaneously called the cops too & Sultan got killed by the DIG... Sultan ran from the DIG to DIG hole in the graveyard i guess...LOLLOL   LOL . I know but then if she wouldn't have called DGP then Sullu would have to be killed by RK and I dint wanted my RK to dirty his hands by killing a leech DeadDead

everything was so amazing about this story... but the best plan will be their plan to make babies...BlushingBlushing  Hahaha Thanks dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks for giving us this interesting story to read! u r truly a brilliant writer! ClapClap  Aww I am feeling shy now with your praises for me . BlushingBlushing

love uHug Love you too my darling HeartHeart

madhurish

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti4eva

wonderful update dear.love the plan

Thanks dear Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Amazing story
Loved d end Smile

Thanks dear . I am glad that you loved their romantic scenes Embarrassed
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnaf52

Amazing update ishu,  Thank You Sapna EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
finally u unfold suspens ha!!
hey ,i was right!!!!
it was rishbala, masterplan (kaha tum us sadakchhap ko madhu ka partner banaya)lolz.
i was also right ,i told na,there was plan in sultan head to kill madhu & our hero come and save her that happen!!!!,  Yup girl you were always right with your guesses ClapClap
race 3 in rishbala version and it was  ROFLROFLROFL Oh gosh that's epic
superb,superhit.  Thanks for your nice words EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Dip was soo good here ,i cannot digest her ,how dips was so good,true etc?
but u unfold her mask and our vamp come back.
so joining rk office was sul-dips plan.
rk's charm any one fall in love with him so why cannot our dips not fall hehehe.
dips is in love!!!
and love this dips ha because of her (her WA ) rk know the sultan plan.  Haha yeah it was her WA that made this story going in 3 parts LOLLOL
dips with sultan and also with rk.
and now in jail lolz  ROFLROFL Yeah poor her . What ST and RK couldn't do in the show , I thought to do it in my story ROFLROFLROFL
finally u bring our madhu (sweet ,cute and loves rk lots ,and do whatever for rk life )
sultan is dead now,wo ab nhi aaega,bullet khaya hai bhai ly.

Sultan also fall in love with madhu (who can't) but get scared for her nature gold digger,Darr gaya sultan lolz.
Again planning for plan ???

rishbala and making children ;;;
masterplaner rk hai then this defintly success!!!.  Yup now this planning is full of love and romance BlushingBlushing

Superb,awesome,story.
u bring and hold suspens till the last part.Great work ishu ,
loved it(aba me bina tension padh sakhti hu ,exam k liya)  Hahaha . All the best bae for your exams . Phaad ke aana papers tashan mein Thumbs Up
u update this part na.
thanks for pm.and thanks for update  Your welcome dear and I am glad that you really liked this story  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top